The Dead are Voting for Democrats in Colorado

Well for approximately next 48 hours; I will be very careful. I will choose my food wisely so as not to poison myself. I will not make any unnecessary car trips. I will not let anger cause my blood pressure to rise. I will take all medications as prescribed. I will not operate a motor vehicle while intoxicated. I will do everything in my power to stay healthy and alive. Why am I doing all this? I want to stay alive so I am assured of voting Republican. A lot of dead people these days vote Democrat and I don't want to be one of them.

So, she merely voted twice as herself. what's fradulant with that? Fraud is appearing as someone else and casting a ballot not as oneself. Funny in the article it stated two others voted twice and hadn't been arrested. wonder why?

You can't vote twice, tard. It's illegal, but you already know that.
but that isn't fraud. Fraud is voting as someone else or not being registered.
....and then you cry and complain when no one takes you seriously. :laugh:
never cried about that in my life, that's just an error on your part. I couldn't careless you taking me serious or not. That's purely your choice. the fact remains voting as yourself isn't fraud.

Iowa Woman Arrested After Voting for Trump Twice Because the ‘Polls Are Rigged’
Terri-Lynn-Rote-Twitter.w710.h473.jpg

A Des Moines woman has been arrested and charged with voter fraud after she allegedly voted for Donald Trump a second time out of concern that her first vote for Trump would be counted for Hillary Clinton instead. The Des Moines Register reports that 55-year-old Terry Lynn Rote was charged with first-degree election misconduct on Thursday after authorities discovered that she had cast early-voting ballots at two different locations in Iowa.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote told the Washington Post sometime after being released on $5,000 bond Friday. The registered Republican also told Iowa Public Radio that she was afraid that her first Trump vote was going to be somehow counted for Clinton. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment,” she insisted, also repeating Trump’s oft-made claim that “the polls are rigged.”

Terri-Lynn-Rote-mugshot.w190.h190.jpg

Photo: Polk County Jail
Deny it all you want but here is "the donald" supporter!!
how is it fraud? I still don't see it. How did the election board not catch that she had already voted? It's a failure of the structure, she did nothing illegal. Wait until she goes into court with a lawyer. What a bunch of fools. Now, had she claimed to be someone else and voted, then that would be fraud.

Did that come from faux news or breitbart? LOL

Iowa Woman Arrested After Voting for Trump Twice Because the ‘Polls Are Rigged’
Terri-Lynn-Rote-Twitter.w710.h473.jpg

A Des Moines woman has been arrested and charged with voter fraud after she allegedly voted for Donald Trump a second time out of concern that her first vote for Trump would be counted for Hillary Clinton instead. The Des Moines Register reports that 55-year-old Terry Lynn Rote was charged with first-degree election misconduct on Thursday after authorities discovered that she had cast early-voting ballots at two different locations in Iowa.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote told the Washington Post sometime after being released on $5,000 bond Friday. The registered Republican also told Iowa Public Radio that she was afraid that her first Trump vote was going to be somehow counted for Clinton. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment,” she insisted, also repeating Trump’s oft-made claim that “the polls are rigged.”

Terri-Lynn-Rote-mugshot.w190.h190.jpg

Photo: Polk County Jail
Deny it all you want but here is "the donald" supporter!!
how is it fraud? I still don't see it. How did the election board not catch that she had already voted? It's a failure of the structure, she did nothing illegal. Wait until she goes into court with a lawyer. What a bunch of fools. Now, had she claimed to be someone else and voted, then that would be fraud.

So, she merely voted twice as herself. what's fradulant with that? Fraud is appearing as someone else and casting a ballot not as oneself. Funny in the article it stated two others voted twice and hadn't been arrested. wonder why?

You can't vote twice, tard. It's illegal, but you already know that.
but that isn't fraud. Fraud is voting as someone else or not being registered.
....and then you cry and complain when no one takes you seriously. :laugh:
never cried about that in my life, that's just an error on your part. I couldn't careless you taking me serious or not. That's purely your choice. the fact remains voting as yourself isn't fraud.
You cry all the time about it. Thats why I know you do care. The fact remains that voting twice is fraud and your god Drumpf encouraged it.

Forum List

Back