Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

I grew up in a neighborhood where it was dangerous to defend Negroes, but I did it anyway. Later I learned why so many whites, Orientals, and Hispanics hate colored people.

Most Jews are Ashkenazim. The Ashkenazim are the most superior race in existence.
EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I is an Ashkenazi----BUT I am married to a very SUPERIOR SUPER DUPE-----I mean DUPER (don't tell him I wrote this) MIZRAHI

Then why is this true?
It isn't.

Smart people don't get turned into lampshades.

You have described (the land theft) which marks both the history of CHRISTIANITY and ISLAM --each over more than half the world. The groups that DID NOT engage in that filth are---Hindus, Zoroastrians and Jews. Well--the people of both Japan and China with their exotic religions ---even Buddhism---did to it too, but to a lesser extent than did christians and muslims
Here's the major difference. When Christians and Muslims conquered a place, their first priority was to convert the people there to their religion. Jews don't do that, they just steal the land.

But it's the religion that makes them act like assholes.
that's not relevant to what I said.
I don't have to "rethink" it. It's more religious fanaticism I have no use for. I'm really tired of people who use "God" as an excuse to act like assholes, and I'm ALWAYS happy to see bad things happen to them.
If you want to make a claim against fanaticism, then do that. Don't make incorrect blanket statements or say things that are steeped in ignorance.
I based that on dealing with them, which I generally try to avoid. I grew up in a neighborhood where we used "Jew" as a verb. When I got older, I found out why.
You found out what exactly?
You can try to paint a happy face on it all day, but the land was stolen.
say it as much as you want. That won't make it true.

It isn't.

Smart people don't get turned into lampshades.

Here's the major difference. When Christians and Muslims conquered a place, their first priority was to convert the people there to their religion. Jews don't do that, they just steal the land.
you are PROUD of your history of genocide and forced conversion? Historically---nope---jews stole NO LAND anywhere

Most Germans were not Nazis. We needed to kill a lot of Germans who were not Nazis to win the war.
You are blaming Israeli bombs on Hamas. You are blaming the level of destruction in Gaza from Israeli bombs on Hamas. You are blaming the widespread famine a million Palestinians are suffering from on Hamas. That is total BS!

Israel is at fault for over 33,000 dead Palestinians. Israel is responsible for the level of destruction in Gaza. Israel is responsible for the famine. Not Hamas. Israel.

You are blaming Israeli bombs on Hamas. You are blaming the level of destruction in Gaza from Israeli bombs on Hamas. You are blaming the widespread famine a million Palestinians are suffering from on Hamas. That is total BS!

Israel is at fault for over 33,000 dead Palestinians. Israel is responsible for the level of destruction in Gaza. Israel is responsible for the famine. Not Hamas. Israel.

So you keep on saying. :nocknockHT:

We had to kill a lot of German and Japanese civilians to win World War II. Back then there were no cease fires to let them recover. When we knew they were in trouble, we hit them harder.

That is what the Israelis are doing. They have had it with the Palestinians and have decided to push them out.

The next map in this series will show no Palestinians at all.

Israel.jpg

We had to kill a lot of German and Japanese civilians to win World War II. Back then there were no cease fires to let them recover. When we knew they were in trouble, we hit them harder.

That is what the Israelis are doing. They have had it with the Palestinians and have decided to push them out.

View attachment 930104
those maps are wrong no matter who uses them and to any end.

Where are you getting that number? And remember, it’s as high as it is because the HAMAS savages are using civilians as shields in the hope that as many as possible are killed - to give ignoramuses ammunition to turn against Jews.

And before you say you don’t hate Jews, allow me to remind you that you set up a Badlands thread specifically to call me a “dishrag whore” and to damn people like me “and those who look like me.”
You are so full of it! Hamas is not using 33,000 human shields. Saying something like that is either a deliberate lie, or it is just lunacy! Israel is at fault for all these deaths.

Now, whatever I said about you in another thread, has nothing to do with Judaism. But has everything to do with your profane way of defending Israeli atrocities.

nope---not BS----Israeli bombs are RETURN FIRE---the fault for the casualties of RETURN FIRE is on the heads of the people who initiated the fire. FAMINE? Gaza has farmland--historically it was a highly PROSPEROUS land.---Hamas expended BILLIONS of dollars and hundreds of thousands and man power hours in building bunkers and launch sites devoted to terrorism-----neglecting the children--they were complaining of that "starvation" even before Oct 7 AND a deadly shortage of crayons whilst they stored ENDLESS armaments, built tunnels that had nothing to do with sheltering children---stored millions of dollars and extensive food supplies for themselves-----your friend in arms--Adolf ---did the same thing. Displaced Israeli are being fed by the people with whom they found refuge. Egyptians are not starving

Last edited:

But here's the thing. Eventually, we turned Germany and Japan back over to the Germans and Japanese.

Palestine will eventually be turned back over to the Palestinians, who outnumber the Israelis.

The better analog is South Africa, where the white minority couldn't hold on to power forever.

But here's the thing. Eventually, we turned Germany and Japan back over to the Germans and Japanese.

Palestine will eventually be turned back over to the Palestinians, who outnumber the Israelis.

The better analog is South Africa, where the white minority couldn't hold on to power forever.

When the land of Israel was Palestine it was a third world dump. The Jews turned it into a first world wonder country. If the land of Israel again becomes Palestine it will represent a reversal of civilization and the progress of evolution.

Fortunately, that will not happen because Arab countries are establishing diplomatic relations with Israel, and we in the West are developing environmentally benign alternatives to petroleum.

The Palestinians are a vanquished people. They have no history to take pride in, and no future at all. If they do not leave the stage of history the Jews will push them off.

When the land of Israel was Palestine it was a third world dump. The Jews turned it into a first world wonder country. If the land of Israel again becomes Palestine it will represent a reversal of civilization and the progress of evolution.
So what.

Hey, guy, I'm sure that there is someone out there who can make better use of your property and run your community better than you and your neighbors do. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to take your stuff by force or trickery.

Fortunately, that will not happen because Arab countries are establishing diplomatic relations with Israel, and we in the West are developing environmentally benign alternatives to petroleum.
I think you are being delusional. ANy progress Israel has made has been reversed in the last six months. The only thing that keeps the entire world from treating it like a pariah and taking serious action is the US Veto. ANd even AMericans are starting to weary of this shit.

The Palestinians are a vanquished people. They have no history to take pride in, and no future at all. If they do not leave the stage of history the Jews will push them off.
Quite the contrary, the Palestinian population is growing faster than the Israeli population. If someone is getting pushed off the stage, it's going to be the Israelis and possibly white folks in general.

Well then, the Gazans shouldn't have made Hamas their government, nor openly celebrated the atrocities Hamas committed in Israel. As Barak Obama said, "elections have consequences". This is what happens when you go to war with a military power.
Wrong! Israel has maintained a brutal occupation of Palestinian land since 1967. Palestinians every every right in the world to resist the occupation of their land by a foreign force.

It is illegal for Israel to target civilian infrastructure and people taking no part in hostilities.

Your cavalier attitude towards Palestinian life is disgusting.

Lying about how 33,000 people lost their lives is pretty shitty to.
to what lie do you refer?
So what.

Hey, guy, I'm sure that there is someone out there who can make better use of your property and run your community better than you and your neighbors do. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to take your stuff by force or trickery.

I think you are being delusional. ANy progress Israel has made has been reversed in the last six months. The only thing that keeps the entire world from treating it like a pariah and taking serious action is the US Veto. ANd even AMericans are starting to weary of this shit.

Quite the contrary, the Palestinian population is growing faster than the Israeli population. If someone is getting pushed off the stage, it's going to be the Israelis and possibly white folks in general.
wet dreams are so much fun

try reviewing the history of the Middle East

Forum List

Back