Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

So what.

Hey, guy, I'm sure that there is someone out there who can make better use of your property and run your community better than you and your neighbors do. That doesn't mean they should be allowed to take your stuff by force or trickery.

I think you are being delusional. ANy progress Israel has made has been reversed in the last six months. The only thing that keeps the entire world from treating it like a pariah and taking serious action is the US Veto. ANd even AMericans are starting to weary of this shit.
The Negro population is growing too. The only number that matters is the IQ number, not the number of people with low IQ averages.

Lying about how 33,000 people lost their lives is pretty shitty to.
There’s no evidence that 33,000 people lost their lives. Who told you that? The Hamas terrorists?

The only civilians deliberately targeted for death, accomplished in the most cruel, barbaric, subhuman ways…..were the Israelis. And it’s the Muslim monsters you support who did it.

There’s no evidence that 33,000 people lost their lives. Who told you that? The Hamas terrorists?

You'll find people who deny the Holocaust was as bad as they say it was...

As our economy and technology become more important intelligence will become more intelligent.

Actually, it'll be the opposite. Technology will make it easier for stupid people to do jobs they couldn't do 30 years ago.

You'll find people who deny the Holocaust was as bad as they say it was...

Actually, it'll be the opposite. Technology will make it easier for stupid people to do jobs they couldn't do 30 years ago.
By making it possible for fewer people to perform more work, technology eliminates jobs for people with below average intelligence.

And creates new jobs, dummy. THis isn't complicated. Economies are dynamic.

This is why when Hillary told everyone to learn how to code, she looked stupid.
That simply is not true at all. Factory workers are being replaced by factory robots. It takes much more intelligence to program an industrial robot than to work in a factory. Few factory workers have the necessary IQ power.

To get into a trade school that taught me computer programmer I needed to pass a mental aptitude test that many people failed.

That simply is not true at all. Factory workers are being replaced by factory robots. It takes much more intelligence to program an industrial robot than to work in a factory. Few factory workers have the necessary IQ power.

Obviously, you don't know a lot of factory workers. I've worked in manufacturing (on the procurement and logistics side of it) since getting out of the Army 30 years ago. A factory worker has more sense than you do.

To get into a trade school that taught me computer programmer I needed to pass a mental aptitude test that many people failed.
And if you are as old as you claim you are, they were still using Keypunch cards back then.

So you have no idea how one qualifies for a computer job today, do you?
One needs a reasonably high IQ to learn anything complicated. To be even marginally competent as a manager or a professional one needs at least an IQ of 115.

bellcurve5.jpg

You obviously haven't met managers. A lot of the ones I've had (even the Jews! Especially the Jews!) were fucking idiots.
I document my assertions. Your misconceptions are based on nothing but anecdotes from your life. I suspect the managers you talk about had a low opinion of you, and so did most of your co workers.

I document my assertions. Your misconceptions are based on nothing but anecdotes from your life. I suspect the managers you talk about had a low opinion of you, and so did most of your co workers.
You post debunked racist garbage and pretend you made a point.

My coworkers loved me. I was one of the few people trying to make things better.

But it took a special kind of stupid to run a company into the ground, which is what this guy did. When he wasn't whining about his brother who was a Hollywood producer while he was managing a failing warehouse.

My coworkers loved me. I was one of the few people trying to make things better.

But it took a special kind of stupid to run a company into the ground, which is what this guy did. When he wasn't whining about his brother who was a Hollywood producer while he was managing a failing warehouse.
I doubt that.

Forum List

Back