Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Not just the British, but the League of Nations that initially partitioned the Ottoman Empire after WWI.

Um, no, it was the British and the French, who partitioned the land after encouraging the Arabs to revolt. British attempts to defeat the Ottomans in a fair fight all ended disastersouly. (Gallipoli, the Suez campaign, the Iraq campaign).

Resettling the Jewish refuse of Europe in Palestine was just colonialism by proxy.

You are ignorant of Judaism and many other things. If that makes you laugh then so be it.
* Your problem is that you are an adolescent and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

* My problem is that I have been treating you like an adult but I CAN do something about that.

* Your problem is that you are an adolescent and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

* My problem is that I have been treating you like an adult but I CAN do something about that.
you have been and continue to be wrong and told like it that others know better than you. You should be used to it by now.

If you were truly treating me like an adult you would have dealt with the content of what I said but you aren't doing that; you are lashing out and calling names. Who is the child here? Not I.

There’s no doubt. Especially how you never mention the barbaric torture by Muslim savages of Jews, or that they are holding and torturing Jewish hostages.
I thought you said you had this all figured out in your last post but it looks like you are back-peddling now. :cool:

There’s no doubt. Especially how you never mention the barbaric torture by Muslim savages of Jews, or that they are holding and torturing Jewish hostages.
Even the UN secretary general Antonio Guterres missed the Oct. 7, 2023
"EMULATE AL NABI" day's events----what do you expect from Glasnost?

I thought you said you had this all figured out in your last post but it looks like you are back-peddling now. :cool:
I have no clue what you’re talking about, but I’m not back-peddling. Only antisemites ignore the savage massacre perpetrated on Israel and that the Muslim barbarians are currently torturing hostages when discussing the issue.

Even the UN secretary general Antonio Guterres missed the Oct. 7, 2023
"EMULATE AL NABI" day's events----what do you expect from Glasnost?
I expect nothing from Jew-haters. I only address him to reveal his antisemitism.

no---I know and you don't----or you do not want to know. Most
christians I knew never read the "New Testament"----virtually ALL of the
muslims I have known never read the Koran. But MOST christians and
muslims have some sort of education in their religions. I have been in
mosques and churches and even attended "sunday school" as a child
Keep dorking.

well---that was the original idea promised by the Brits who controlled the
"palestine mandate" ----the limeys reneged
Perfidious Albion was perfidious?
notthatshocked.gif

Forum List

Back