The danger of the covid vaccines as told by medical experts.

Greater risk? Both my Nextdoor neighbors were vaxxed and all boosted, both spent several nights in hospital with Covid. Me? Not one.

Oh lil guy, the sun will come up tomorrow, vaxxed or not.

I’m not the kind easily scared

Actually you're terrified. You're terrified of getting a needle in your arm. Just admit that's the real reason why you won't take it. People in the US have been drumming up conspiracies before the vax even came out. You've all become frightened children because of that needle.

The vaccine will keep you from dying. That is it's main purpose. If your neighbors are alive, it's likely because of it. No spends days in the ICU because their bodies are strong enough to fight off covid on it's own without any antibodies already in their system.

No virus kills with 100% efficiency. People have lived through smallpox, the spanish flu, the black plague and so on. You're lucky, nothing more. The virus doesn't affect every single person the same way. You could also fall within the age group that is least affected by the virus as well. Acting like covid is nothing to worry because you've made it political is just plain stupid. I've never gotten the flu, ever, but you don't see me going around telling everyone else the flu is nothing to worry about when tens of thousands of americans are dying from it every flu season.

prove it, you can't and never will. That's why whenever i ask this question you antivaxxers can never come up with a coherent argument with actual evidence for your fairytales.
One cannot explain the colors of a rainbow to a blind man. One cannot explain obvious facts to a willfully blind man.

Call me Evil the Knienel, my wife and I took the new boosters we are still alive!

The good majority of staff where I work took it as well and are miraculously all living. Oh and some staff are only 18 where I work, still alive amazingly. 90+ elderly 80-90 year old's still alive, it's a miracle!

Do you believe in Miracles like I do? It's a Miracle!

You might not have been keeping track, but how often do you experience cold symptoms since taking the shots?

Everybody I know who took it, those who haven't died from it, have cold symptoms about every 3 or 4 months, and none have had their blood checked with d-dimer test or troponin test.

Actually you're terrified. You're terrified of getting a needle in your arm. Just admit that's the real reason why you won't take it. People in the US have been drumming up conspiracies before the vax even came out. You've all become frightened children because of that needle.

The vaccine will keep you from dying. That is it's main purpose. If your neighbors are alive, it's likely because of it. No spends days in the ICU because their bodies are strong enough to fight off covid on it's own without any antibodies already in their system.

No virus kills with 100% efficiency. People have lived through smallpox, the spanish flu, the black plague and so on. You're lucky, nothing more. The virus doesn't affect every single person the same way. You could also fall within the age group that is least affected by the virus as well. Acting like covid is nothing to worry because you've made it political is just plain stupid. I've never gotten the flu, ever, but you don't see me going around telling everyone else the flu is nothing to worry about when tens of thousands of americans are dying from it every flu season.

I get shots, ironically enough via needle, when needed. That’s just stupid.

229405f9daa739d2dce124f6f48c8cb0_768x0.png

One cannot explain the colors of a rainbow to a blind man. One cannot explain obvious facts to a willfully blind man.

Typical canned antivax response because you don't have the proof, you have nothing. I get it, I really do, I would say the same thing if I made up my own facts and ppl expected me to back them up.

Forum List

Back