The Dakota access pipeline is already leaking oil

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-12_11-9-45.png

The Dakota Access Pipeline Is Already Leaking Oil
(ANTIMEDIA) South Dakota — The Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) has already sprung a leak in South Dakota, according to the state’s Department of Environment and Natural Resources. The pipeline spilled 84 gallons of oil even though it is not yet operational.
Breaking: The Dakota Access Pipeline Is Already Leaking Oil
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well the lovely get rich scheme is already failing this will go over like a lead balloon .

View attachment 126317

(ANTIMEDIA) South Dakota — The Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL) has already sprung a leak in South Dakota, according to the state’s Department of Environment and Natural Resources. The pipeline spilled 84 gallons of oil even though it is not yet operational.

Well the lovely get rich scheme is already failing this will go over like a lead balloon .

You should immediately cease all use of oil and oil products.

Stick it to those mean rich oil guys!!!

An elephant shit on the serengeti today. Crude is as natural as scum in a pond or elephant shit.

An elephant shit on the serengeti today. Crude is as natural as scum in a pond or elephant shit.
So natural that it's poison to most of the living stuff on the surface.
Just so long as you agree that it is natural. I love too how you imply that oil never surfaces.

Funny...

How many metric tons of crude is poured into the ocean via seepage?

Look it up little person. Around 5 million gallons annually off the coast of California alone.

Aren't you pissed that you seem to believe that oil never surfaces?

Look everyone. A global warmer using a computer.

Just so long as you agree that it is natural. I love too how you imply that oil never surfaces.

Funny...

Look it up little person. Around 5 million gallons annually off the coast of California alone.

Wtf did I imply? Man step tf back and pull your head out of your bum. Don't project some b.s. you're repeating from infowars or breitbart onto me. Disgusting. This forum and all its jobless conspiracy day post spammers are an embarrassment to the information age. You included.

Funny...

Wtf did I imply? Man step tf back and pull your head out of your bum. Don't project some b.s. you're repeating from infowars or breitbart onto me. Disgusting. This forum and all its jobless conspiracy day post spammers are an embarrassment to the information age. You included.
What information did I share from those sources?

You don't believe those facts?

It must be tough learning that more crude naturally pours into the ocean every hour for hundreds of thousands of years.

The Exxon Valdez that you liberals love to point to as your shining little fucking example of mean white right wing American capitalists as proof how icky oil is for the environment, is one teeny tiny little fraction of how much crude pours into the oceans naturally.

Your obvious cognitive dissonance is pretty common among the left who get educated about things you had no clue about.

Now, back to your echo chambers and safe spaces. There, you can tell your fellow sock puppets that a mean right wing person was all mean to you.

Hundreds of liberals will stand around crying and moaning. We're all gonna DIE. A couple of real people will plug the leak.

View attachment 126317

Please tell me how a pipeline that has not been built or put into operation can leak???? Unless it was a progressive pipe line.

Funny...

What information did I share from those sources?

You don't believe those facts?

It must be tough learning that more crude naturally pours into the ocean every hour for hundreds of thousands of years.

The Exxon Valdez that you liberals love to point to as your shining little fucking example of mean white right wing American capitalists as proof how icky oil is for the environment, is one teeny tiny little fraction of how much crude pours into the oceans naturally.

Your obvious cognitive dissonance is pretty common among the left who get educated about things you had no clue about.

Now, back to your echo chambers and safe spaces. There, you can tell your fellow sock puppets that a mean right wing person was all mean to you.
Dude. Stop. You've manufactured a delusional false conflict here. I implied no such thing that You suggest. You have zero idea of what I know or think about oil beyond the single sentence I posted above.

So where is all the rest of the hot garbage that's falling out of your mouth coming from?

Forum List

Back