The Cult of Christian Nationalism

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
This timely video essay breaks down the not-so-new phenomenon of the political ideology of Christian Nationalism, which has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with political ideology and white supremacy...

This timely video essay breaks down the not-so-new phenomenon of the political ideology of Christian Nationalism, which has nothing to do with Christianity and everything to do with political ideology and white supremacy...

Nobody here cares about the groups you hang out in on the weekends.

hahaha...yet another young woke white guilt whacko thinking she can enlighten the wise and un-programmed.
I bet her grandfather is proud of her.

My cousins didn't play with evil cap guns they had a long sword and shield with a cross on it to play cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians..

White America is only great because of its core people, for its core ideologies, for its core religion, heritage and traditions.
You stay here rather than flee to Africa to live that amazing life you missed out on ONLY because this is a white nation doing the WHITE way. I know that hurts fragile feelings but I don’t make the facts.

White America is only great because of its core people, for its core ideologies, for its core religion, heritage and traditions.
You stay here rather than flee to Africa to live that amazing life you missed out on ONLY because this is a white nation doing the WHITE way. I know that hurts fragile feelings but I don’t make the facts.
Triggered much? Why not keep doing it "the white way" back in Europe?

Triggered much? Why not keep doing it "the white way" back in Europe?

Why?
Whitey founded, built, funds and runs this nation....it’s the only reason you stay. You know that no other nation generates the welfare that whitey does here.

I have know this information for a long time. . . in fact, if it hadn't been for Trump, I was predicting way back during the Obama years that Ted Cruz was going to be the next president since he is a dominionist. According to the horse trading? IT is their time.

But they settled for Pence.

Why?
Whitey founded, built, funds and runs this nation....it’s the only reason you stay. You know that no other nation generates the welfare that whitey does here.
Atta boy, let it all come out race-soldier.

The word Christian really should be in quotes, shouldn't it?

Whose the worse human being....those trying to be christian like or those trying to be godless?
Phony Christians or people who who don't claim to have The Answer?

Worse? The former. Not even close.
Phony or not, it doesn’t really matter...phony Christians making any attempt to lead a life for God is far better than those living godless.
Godless liberal shitholes are the unproductive, dangerous, filthy shitholes they are for one reason only...the filth lack a moral compass that acts as a catalyst to leading a decent, moral, disciplined, accountable lifestyle.

Forum List

Back