The Cult of AGW is losing Huffpo!

Trollingblunder posts links that take you through an affiliate linking service that pays him per each click through a link he posts.

The service is called vigilink and its a pay per click revenue affiliated linking service. he posts links to whatever he wants and through some manner most likely software installed in his system, and somehow when ever a person clicks on one of his links they are redirected through that service and then to the site. Its very fast and takes but a second for them to log your PC and leave their tracking cookie in your internet cache. And he gets paid..

I think its only fair we know we are paying for his lazy ass...

Anyone can see my links for themselves. Go to any of my posts and hit 'quote' and look at the exact code of the link.

But, according to the slackjawedidiot, "somehow" "through some manner" "software installed in [my] system" is "most likely" but very mysteriously able to reach back down the wires even when I'm no longer connected to this site and cause simple links posted on this forum to magically redirect you through other sites before getting to the place I linked to. LOLOLOLOLOL. Neat trick. Too bad ol' slackjawed is so clueless on how exactly that could happen. Although that's not surprising since it is impossible for programs on my computer to affect the functioning of links on this forum. Once links are posted here, they are on this server and they have no connection to my computer.

You really are quite insane, slackjawed:cuckoo:.

Trollingblunder posts links that take you through an affiliate linking service that pays him per each click through a link he posts.

The service is called vigilink and its a pay per click revenue affiliated linking service. he posts links to whatever he wants and through some manner most likely software installed in his system, and somehow when ever a person clicks on one of his links they are redirected through that service and then to the site. Its very fast and takes but a second for them to log your PC and leave their tracking cookie in your internet cache. And he gets paid..

Anyone can see my links for themselves. Go to any of my posts and hit 'quote' and look at the exact code of the link.

But, according to the slackjawedidiot, "somehow" "through some manner" "software installed in [my] system" is "most likely" but very mysteriously able to reach back down the wires even when I'm no longer connected to this site and cause simple links posted on this forum to magically redirect you through other sites before getting to the place I linked to. LOLOLOLOLOL. Neat trick. Too bad ol' slackjawed is so clueless on how exactly that could happen. Although that's not surprising since it is impossible for programs on my computer to affect the functioning of links on this forum. Once links are posted here, they are on this server and they have no connection to my computer.

save us your bullshit, you are done... You are busted...

You are either posting via vigilink directly to generate income for yourself, or indirectly by being a lazy shit who will post directly from some form of aggregating service or software. So which is it? Are you a weasel or just lazy?

Best find a new place to troll up an income, this ones outed you.

You are either posting via vigilink directly to generate income for yourself, or indirectly by being a lazy shit who will post directly from some form of aggregating service or software. So which is it? Are you a weasel or just lazy?

I guess this kind of insane nonsense is what is called a 'troll attack'. Just another of the slackjawedidiot's tactics of distraction and misdirection.

I guess this kind of insane nonsense is what is called a 'troll attack'. Just another of the slackjawedidiot's tactics of distraction and misdirection.

You wish troll, the fact is you are either irresponsible or trying to generate an income off of us. So are you hot-linking through some service or software (which you're not supposed to do) and they use vigilink, or are you using vigilink yourself to use posters to make money? Which is it?

i guess this kind of insane nonsense is what is called a 'troll attack'. Just another of the slackjawedidiot's tactics of distraction and misdirection.

you wish troll, the fact is you are either irresponsible or trying to generate an income off of us. So are you hot-linking through some service or software (which you're not supposed to do) and they use vigilink, or are you using vigilink yourself to use posters to make money? Which is it?

******troll attack!!!!****troll attack!!!!******

i guess this kind of insane nonsense is what is called a 'troll attack'. Just another of the slackjawedidiot's tactics of distraction and misdirection.

you wish troll, the fact is you are either irresponsible or trying to generate an income off of us. So are you hot-linking through some service or software (which you're not supposed to do) and they use vigilink, or are you using vigilink yourself to use posters to make money? Which is it?

Cry all you want troll but your link looks like this

"http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=773&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fenvironment%2F189019-vanishing-glaciers-of-the-greater-himalaya-photographic-evidence-5.html%23post4272122&v=1&libid=1318643814562&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grist.org%2Farticle%2Fcurrent-global-warming-is-just-part-of-a-natural-cycle&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fusercp.php&title=Vanishing%20Glaciers%20Of%20The%20Greater%20Himalaya%20-%20Photographic%20evidence%20-%20Page%205%20-%20US%20Message%20Board%20-%20Political%20Discussion%20Forum&txt=%E2%80%98Global%20warming%20is%20part%20of%20a%20natural%20cycle%E2%80%99%E2%80%94This%20idea%20is%20one%20short%20step%20above%20appealing%20to%20magic&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13186438400011"

not like you claimed it did...

"http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=773&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fenvironment%2F189019-vanishing-glaciers-of-the-greater-himalaya-photographic-evidence-5.html%23post4272122&v=1&libid=1318643814562&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.grist.org%2Farticle%2Fcurrent-global-warming-is-just-part-of-a-natural-cycle&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmessageboard.com%2Fusercp.php&title=Vanishing%20Glaciers%20Of%20The%20Greater%20Himalaya%20-%20Photographic%20evidence%20-%20Page%205%20-%20US%20Message%20Board%20-%20Political%20Discussion%20Forum&txt=%E2%80%98Global%20warming%20is%20part%20of%20a%20natural%20cycle%E2%80%99%E2%80%94This%20idea%20is%20one%20short%20step%20above%20appealing%20to%20magic&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13186438400011"

It doesn't look like that to anyone but you, slackjawed:cuckoo:, and you're as crazy as a rabid pit bull on crack.

Last edited:

It doesn't look like that to anyone but you, slackjawed, and you're insane.

uh-huh and you look like a troll to everyone else...

Again I run linux so no malware here try again troll.. You are an affiliate link poster, posting unsolicited redirecting tracking links in a web forum that I do not think likes the idea of you making money from their work.

Again you either use vigilink directly to weasel an income from unsuspecting posters, or you are an irresponsible idiot hot-linking from an aggregating service or program that uses vigilink to weasel an income from you and us. Both are most likely some form of TOS violation if not they should be, it steals bandwidth and uses unsuspecting people.. So which is it? Are you a weasel or an idiot?

Again I run linux so no malware here try again troll.. You are an affiliate link poster, posting unsolicited redirecting tracking links in a web forum that I do not think likes the idea of you making money from their work.

Again you either use vigilink directly to weasel an income from unsuspecting posters, or you are an irresponsible idiot hot-linking from an aggregating service or program that uses vigilink to weasel an income from you and us. Both are most likely some form of TOS violation if not they should be, it steals bandwidth and uses unsuspecting people.. So which is it? Are you a weasel or an idiot?

You're the idiot, slackjawed, and nobody else can see what you claim is there. LOLOL. You are such a clueless retard as well as being a total troll. All of my links are visible to anyone who cares to look. All direct links to the site I'm quoting.

You're the idiot, slackjawed, and nobody else can see what you claim is there. LOLOL. You are such a clueless retard as well as being a total troll. All of my links are visible to anyone who cares to look. All direct links to the site I'm quoting.

If you have a single brain cell in that brick you call a head, you will listen very carefully to what I tell you next...

Immediately after reading this post go to the other thread where we talked about this... Read my last post response to you on this very very carefully. Its reality check time... You are now fully in violation of what I mentioned in that post. Not only in violation of but by stating above "...nobody else can see what you claim is there. LOLOL." you just showed malice and aforethought in your actions. And that's not only epically stupid, but a proclamation of due planning and prior knowledge of your actions with intent to deceive. That's an admission in a public forum idiot...

now grow up and stop being an idiotic forum troll long enough to save your own ass... Go read that other thread post now...

Again i run linux so no malware here try again troll.. You are an affiliate link poster, posting unsolicited redirecting tracking links in a web forum that i do not think likes the idea of you making money from their work.

Again you either use vigilink directly to weasel an income from unsuspecting posters, or you are an irresponsible idiot hot-linking from an aggregating service or program that uses vigilink to weasel an income from you and us. Both are most likely some form of tos violation if not they should be, it steals bandwidth and uses unsuspecting people.. So which is it? Are you a weasel or an idiot?

you're the idiot, slackjawed, and nobody else can see what you claim is there. Lolol. You are such a clueless retard as well as being a total troll. All of my links are visible to anyone who cares to look. All direct links to the site i'm quoting.

if you have a single brain cell in that brick you call a head, you will listen very carefully to what i tell you next...

Immediately after reading this post go to the other thread where we talked about this... Read my last post response to you on this very very carefully. Its reality check time... You are now fully in violation of what i mentioned in that post. Not only in violation of but by stating above "...nobody else can see what you claim is there. lolol." you just showed malice and aforethought in your actions. And that's not only epically stupid, but a proclamation of due planning and prior knowledge of your actions with intent to deceive. That's an admission in a public forum idiot...

Now grow up and stop being an idiotic forum troll long enough to save your own ass... Go read that other thread post now...

you're the idiot, slackjawed, and nobody else can see what you claim is there. Lolol. You are such a clueless retard as well as being a total troll. All of my links are visible to anyone who cares to look. All direct links to the site i'm quoting.

if you have a single brain cell in that brick you call a head, you will listen very carefully to what i tell you next...

Immediately after reading this post go to the other thread where we talked about this... Read my last post response to you on this very very carefully. Its reality check time... You are now fully in violation of what i mentioned in that post. Not only in violation of but by stating above "...nobody else can see what you claim is there. lolol." you just showed malice and aforethought in your actions. And that's not only epically stupid, but a proclamation of due planning and prior knowledge of your actions with intent to deceive. That's an admission in a public forum idiot...

Now grow up and stop being an idiotic forum troll long enough to save your own ass... Go read that other thread post now...

Ok idiot you are on your own. But when you get nailed remember I did warn you. Either viglink will bust you, the forum will, your service provider will send you a warning and monitor or limit your bandwidth or drop you altogether, or you may even get the dubious distinction of being singled out by the FTC. No matter which way you look at it your desire to make your pennies forum posting dishonestly rather than working for the money will end up costing you more than its worth.

From now on I will be watching any links you put up in any threads I am posting in. And I WILL call you on any affiliate links you put up. Eventually someone else will take notice as well. I figured it out and as you claim i'm an idiot... A lot of much more tech savvy people around here i'm sure.

Ok idiot you are on your own. But when you get nailed remember I did warn you. Either viglink will bust you, the forum will, your service provider will send you a warning and monitor or limit your bandwidth or drop you altogether, or you may even get the dubious distinction of being singled out by the FTC. No matter which way you look at it your desire to make your pennies forum posting dishonestly rather than working for the money will end up costing you more than its worth.

From now on I will be watching any links you put up in any threads I am posting in. And I WILL call you on any affiliate links you put up. Eventually someone else will take notice as well. I figured it out and as you claim i'm an idiot... A lot of much more tech savvy people around here i'm sure.

You're still insane and very delusional, slackjawed. Those links are fine, as anyone who cares to look can plainly see. You live in your own little fantasy world and it is very funny to watch you trying to drag others into it when the easily check-able evidence doesn't support your idiocy in any way. The only one here likely to get "busted" is you for being such a total lying retard.

You're still insane and very delusional, slackjawed. Those links are fine, as anyone who cares to look can plainly see. You live in your own little fantasy world and it is very funny to watch you trying to drag others into it when the easily check-able evidence doesn't support your idiocy in any way. The only one here likely to get "busted" is you for being such a total lying retard.

Awwwww, is the little scumbag trolls feewings hurt? Poor wittle child... awwww...

Awwwww, is the little scumbag trolls feewings hurt? Poor wittle child... awwww...

And another delusional retard spews more drivel, as usual.

Neither the walleyedretard nor the slackjawedidiot can ever back up their delusions and fantasies with any direct evidence or facts. In this case they're pushing some deranged fantasy about the links in my posts that anyone can easily check for themselves in any of the several ways that have discussed here, like hitting 'quote' and looking at the code, or right clicking on the link and hitting either 'properties' or by hitting 'copy link location' and then pasting it somewhere. Since anyone can directly check their fraudulent claims for themselves, this provides a good example of just how insane these pathetic cretins are and how much they lie about everything.

And another delusional retard spews more drivel, as usual.

Neither the walleyedretard nor the slackjawedidiot can ever back up their delusions and fantasies with any direct evidence or facts. In this case they're pushing some deranged fantasy about the links in my posts that anyone can easily check for themselves in any of the several ways that have discussed here, like hitting 'quote' and looking at the code, or right clicking on the link and hitting either 'properties' or by hitting 'copy link location' and then pasting it somewhere. Since anyone can directly check their fraudulent claims for themselves, this provides a good example of just how insane these pathetic cretins are and how much they lie about everything.

meh...............

and who cares. We're winning and well.........you're not. Far left assholes like Rolling Thunder, et. al. are about one year away from becomming relics of a former era. You'll be able to catch them at any museum after 2012. And its gonna be a hoot on here asw I roll out a whole new library full of gay MSPAINT Photobucket Classics as I rub the salt in the big ass open wound too!!! Gonna be funny as shit.

Heres to the patheitic cretins...........who are winning!!!!:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

staticslotmachine-3.png

Last edited:
Yeah, you'd think that if they are such brainiacs and oh so smart they would be sweeping the floor with us...but they're not! Looks like we're the smart ones and they're the floor sweepings eh!

Yeah, you'd think that if they are such brainiacs and oh so smart they would be sweeping the floor with us...but they're not! Looks like we're the smart ones and they're the floor sweepings eh!

Well, that's your retarded delusion but, as usual, it has no connection to reality. The fact is, you're just too stupid to 'get it' when your nonsense is debunked by actual science and facts, which is what is always happening on this forum.

Well, that's your retarded delusion but, as usual, it has no connection to reality. The fact is, you're just too stupid to 'get it' when your nonsense is debunked by actual science and facts, which is what is always happening on this forum.

Sure it is junior. Sure it is. So tell me what meds are you taking?

Forum List

Back