The Cuban Healthcare that Obama gives praise for.......

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
A healthcare system that is the envy of the world.......

Re-using gloves......

2010-03-16-Cuba20080527_57-thumb.JPG

Clean restroom facilities.....

ivan-docs-post-bb-620x330.jpg

Clearly sterile environments...

Hospital_Calixto_Garcia__La_Habana__Cuba__Sala_Toralba__15_.jpg

Top of the Line Maternity Ward.......

An-EKG-machine-and-an-incubator-from-a-company-named-GRASS-at-abandoned-haunted-Linda-Vista-.jpg

Latest technology........

HCQ2.jpg

Take a look at all of the new schools the Castro regime has built!!!!!!

cuba_isla-carcel.jpg

OH...Wait....these are prisons that have been built by the Castro regime...my bad...

HCQ2.jpg

That bears a remarkable resemblance to the room in a military hospital where I had kidney stones removed. Every time I tell the tale, I say, "It looked like a utility room!"

I had a Steven King nightmare experience.

When I was stationed in Gitmo, I used to watch the Cuban TV stations over the air. They played a lot of Charles Bronson movies.

I saw Fidel a few times. I would turn on the TV, and there he'd be, yackety-yack-yack-yack. I'd go out for a few hours, come home, turn on the TV, and he was still going!

I remember telling my dad when I called stateside that the Cubans were probably listening in. So he shouted, "FUCK CASTRO!" :D

I'm a Cold Warrior whose hatred of communism is a part of my DNA.

But we have diplomatic relations with countries which have far worse human rights records, folks. China. Russia. Far, far worse.

You know, I've met Alexander Solzhenitsyn, and read his Gulag Archipelago, which is why Putin will always be nothing more than a KGB thug to me. Just thinking that bastard's name makes my lip curl.

List of diplomatic missions in Cuba

Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Sweden. And 101 others.

It's time. For the very reason the Cuban people need us. I've literally seen them explode as they attempted to cross the world's largest active minefield to get to our base. I've talked at length with the ones who made it, and learned firsthand what life in Communist Cuba was like. It ain't pretty.

One day, when they were building a new fence inside their fence to stop the defections, one of the soldiers building the fence made a break for our side. He was immediately gunned down by the other soldiers. Right in front of an 18 year old US Marine who was fresh out of high school. I was the first person on the scene after it happened, and the poor kid was white as a ghost. His whole world had just changed.

You can bet that kid hates Commies, but he knows the difference between Commies and the captive Cuban people.

They need us. It's time.

Last edited:

HCQ2.jpg
That bears a remarkable resemblance to the room in a military hospital where I had kidney stones removed. Every time I tell the tale, I say, "It looked like a utility room!"

That would be about right...how our government takes care of VETERANS...imagine how bad for an ordinary citizen would be.

Obama praised that they consider health care a right . Of course you liers get that wrong .

Cuba makes do with what they have , which isn't much thanks to our embargo .

HCQ2.jpg

That would be about right...how our government takes care of VETERANS...imagine how bad for an ordinary citizen would be.
I detest the idea of universal health care. Unfortunately, the GOP sold us all down that river to the Democrats a long, long time ago. The rest is just theater for the rubes.

UHC is coming. In our lifetimes.

Obama praised that they consider health care a right . Of course you liers get that wrong .

Wow - what an idiot...you know three Presidents offered Cuba trade talks and Castro turned them all down...you know this right? No...of course you don't.
Did you know that the Castro regime wrote a letter stating, quite plainly, they do not need America...that they are perfectly fine on their own - of course you don't.

[FLIP] - here's a nickel kid, amuse yourself for hours with it.

No he didn't...he praised the fact that "all Cubans have access to healthcare"...he said this on TV dolt...it is on the video....skip to 1:20

Last edited:
So the silence of Obama supporters speaks loudly on the Cuban subject.
Apparently even the committed can see how Obama gleefully joined in on the "Cuban lie" made obvious by the video. Saying Cubans should be "proud of their healthcare"...my God. Proud of their education...Holy hell.
I honestly never thought Obama would go this far. Unbelievable.

Apparently even the committed can see how Obama gleefully joined in on the "Cuban lie" made obvious by the video. Saying Cubans should be "proud of their healthcare"...my God. Proud of their education...Holy hell.

Unbelievable! I'm outraged! My day is ruined!

How is my faux outrage? Sufficient? As good as yours?

Damn...the Obama sheep have turned into Obama crickets on this huh?
SPEAKING OF HEALTH CARE,,,,,,,funny shit
The Retarded Right Wing scared to death of the ACA losing federal tax subsidies because of a possible ruling by the USSC. . In the Red states there will be 10 million people who will lose their coverage that they can now afford because of the ACA. And because of the Retarded Riight Wing lawsuit, they lose those voters. Teahadists included as they vote their pocketbooks.

That's 10 million plus voters. So their new strategy is to extend the law and subsidies to 2017.

Too fucking funny! Quelle chance!

Unbelievable! I'm outraged! My day is ruined!

How is my faux outrage? Sufficient? As good as yours?

Faux outrage? That's the best you got?...well..yes that is the best you got. There is no argument, Obama in praising the Castro regime for the healthcare, education provided to the citizens is joining the lies perpetrated by the Cuban regime.
So yeah, that is all you got to say.

Forum List

Back