The Crowd reaction Republicans hope to get for knocking millions off healthcare

The GOP leadership is very confused. They assumed that with the announcement of millions of Americans losing their healthcare and billionaires getting hundreds of billions of dollars, the GOP base would have this reaction.

giphy.gif

Instead, once it became known that millions would lose their healthcare, many Americans give this reaction:

M1yKgjm.gif

Gee, R-Derp....would you care to take a crack at explaining why if the ACA is SO wonderful...you guys had to put huge fines in place for anyone who opted out of it?

Why would you have to do that?
Under the Current system, I pay 6,000 a year for healthcare as a retiree. Under the GOP plan, I would pay 24,000 a year for less.

Get the picture?

You didn't answer my question, R-Derp! Explain why if the ACA is so WONDERFUL you need to threaten people with large fines if they opt out of it!
When you can figure out why car insurance is mandatory and still have a question, come back and I'll answer it for you.

The GOP leadership is very confused. They assumed that with the announcement of millions of Americans losing their healthcare and billionaires getting hundreds of billions of dollars, the GOP base would have this reaction.

giphy.gif

Instead, once it became known that millions would lose their healthcare, many Americans give this reaction:

M1yKgjm.gif
You do realize that someone has to pay for that "free healthcare"?
Whats wrong with an opt in? For those that want to get involved and leave the rest of us the fuck out of it?
Your spin on everyone's rates being raised with much less coverage and the rich prospering big time is nothing short of amazing.

Your spin on everyone's rates being raised

Like when Obama promised every family would save $2500 a year but then costs went up instead?

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif
Whats wrong with an opt in? For those that want to get involved and leave the rest of us the fuck out of it?
Your spin on everyone's rates being raised with much less coverage and the rich prospering big time is nothing short of amazing.

Like when Obama promised every family would save $2500 a year but then costs went up instead?
...and you can keep your doctor and plan - in all 57 states and under sniperfire

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

...and you can keep your doctor and plan - in all 57 states and under sniperfire
I kept mine. Course, mine met minimum standards. Republicans don't believe in standards of any kind. They haven't had standards for decades.

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

I kept mine. Course, mine met minimum standards. Republicans don't believe in standards of any kind. They haven't had standards for decades.

Exactly!
Instead of letting people pick a plan that meets their own standard, you have to buy the plan that the government wants you to have.
Never mind that it's more expensive and covers things you don't want or need.

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

The Federal government has no right to determine any type of mandate

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

Gee, R-Derp....would you care to take a crack at explaining why if the ACA is SO wonderful...you guys had to put huge fines in place for anyone who opted out of it?

Under the Current system, I pay 6,000 a year for healthcare as a retiree. Under the GOP plan, I would pay 24,000 a year for less.

Get the picture?

You didn't answer my question, R-Derp! Explain why if the ACA is so WONDERFUL you need to threaten people with large fines if they opt out of it!
When you can figure out why car insurance is mandatory and still have a question, come back and I'll answer it for you.

Since when are people who don't drive forced to buy car insurance or face large fines? Once again, R-Derp...explain why if the ACA was so wonderful for everyone they had to impose fines on those who chose not to participate? Why would any rational person not sign up if it's as wonderful as you claim?

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

You know your cute little videos showing people's responses to something, R-Derp? What they REALLY illustrate is in the first...what the Middle Class was led to believe they would be getting from the ACA (wild cheering for their rates going down by an average of $2,500 per family per year!) and in the second...the stunned reaction when their premiums just kept going up and up and up!

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

Get the picture?

Since when are people who don't drive forced to buy car insurance or face large fines? Once again, R-Derp...explain why if the ACA was so wonderful for everyone they had to impose fines on those who chose not to participate? Why would any rational person not sign up if it's as wonderful as you claim?

You didn't answer the question. Everyone that drives is required to buy car insurance. Why?

Exactly!
Instead of letting people pick a plan that meets their own standard, you have to buy the plan that the government wants you to have.
Never mind that it's more expensive and covers things you don't want or need.
In the new GOP plan, you can pick your own. Course, if you are 55 to 64, instead of it costing 6 thousand, it will cost 20 to 30 thousand. Which means you won't be able to afford it.

But that is your "choice". Right?

Get the picture?

You didn't answer the question. Everyone that drives is required to buy car insurance. Why?

Because when some dumbass like you hits me with your car, the car insurance company will save your sorry ass from getting beat to a pulp.

You know your cute little videos showing people's responses to something, R-Derp? What they REALLY illustrate is in the first...what the Middle Class was led to believe they would be getting from the ACA (wild cheering for their rates going down by an average of $2,500 per family per year!) and in the second...the stunned reaction when their premiums just kept going up and up and up!
They were always going to go up fool. Anything market based does. They just went up much slower, with greater coverage for millions who never had healthcare before. Don't you follow the news?

Get the picture?

Because when some dumbass like you hits me with your car, the car insurance company will save your sorry ass from getting beat to a pulp.

So you have money to pay. Same thing with healthcare. When you get sick, and you will, everyone does, you don't have to go to the emergency room at 10 to hundreds of times the cost bankrupting everyone. Get rid of Obamacare and Medicare, which, with a trillion in cuts, you will have rural hospitals closing all over the country, destroying the lives of millions of Trump voters. Oh wait. Maybe that won't be so bad. Nah, just kidding. I'm not some mean spirited A$$ Whole Republican.

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

I agree. I have no wish to pay for someone else's healthcare or anything else for that matter.

If they want HC then they need to get off their dead asses and pay for it.

They were always going to go up fool. Anything market based does. They just went up much slower, with greater coverage for millions who never had healthcare before. Don't you follow the news?

Sure they got healthcare because someone else was paying for it.

If that's your idea of a good thing they pay away. Dumbass.

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

^ Doesn't even have the most basic understanding of how healthcare works.

giphy.gif

M1yKgjm.gif

^ Doesn't even have the most basic understanding of how healthcare works.
If it was worth a shit… It would not have to be forced on to everybody

I havent noticed one single cent deducted from my bank statements because of Obamacare.

RW hasty healthcare round 2 is doomed.
Dishonesty at it's finest. The taxes are imposed, by other means, but you would lie by making people think that the only way a tax is harmful is if it comes from your bank account.

It's not like obamacare has been working. It's crashing. Replace it or have nothing.
"Nothing" is the GOP goal. That's why they've spent years sabotaging the ACA.

its not going to crash, if it was the Rubes wouldnt be trying to kill it.
I'm not really sure what the rubes are trying to do these days. They voted to completely repeal the ACA 61 times... but now it looks like they're trying to keep most of it, but in a way that lets Trump claim victory while screwing the old, the young, and the sick. Evil at its worst.
Socialized healthcare only helps progressives, and forces everyone else to pay for shit that will never use or need.

So if you become injured or ill you pledge to never seek treatment then?

Forum List

Back