The Criminal Empire of the Koch Brothers.

These are the people on the right.

This is who they are.

To pretend you can jsut ignore these dishonest insult machines is sayin you can ignore your opponent in an election.

You cant.

As much as their tactics are dishonest and full of flaws it is folly to ignore them.

You high light them and say THIS is the club you are seeking to join if you wish to join the Republican party.

These will be your leaders and your cohorts.

Rovian moralless lying dividers who want this countrys government so weak the corporations will have us living in a third world country inside one generation.

THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT

Q. What is more dispicable than the Koch brothers?

A. Kochroaches like CG and Warrior.

Well no.

They are part of the symptom, not the real problem. The real problem is support for a system to that keeps this sort of criminality in the shadows and allows it to infect our politics.

Again, money is not speech. It is a corrupting influence that taints everything it gets into if it is not properly guarded against.

Q. What is more despicable than the Koch brothers?

Well no.

They are part of the symptom, not the real problem. The real problem is support for a system to that keeps this sort of criminality in the shadows and allows it to infect our politics.

Again, money is not speech. It is a corrupting influence that taints everything it gets into if it is not properly guarded against.

The kochroaches are despicable. CU v. FEC is too and is the greater threat to our Republic than the parrots who defend avarice as a virtue.

Well no.

:lol: It's the hypocrisy I despise. You accept without question whatever spin this article provides.... and yet I see no criticism of Soros from the left. It appears that you find corrupt business acceptable, so long as the perp is a left winger.

Well no.

:lol: It's the hypocrisy I despise. You accept without question whatever spin this article provides.... and yet I see no criticism of Soros from the left. It appears that you find corrupt business acceptable, so long as the perp is a left winger.

I suspect most Americans detest corruption, don't you? I do, and to suggest pointing out corruption in the single case is partisan because not all corruption is noted is a childish example of 'reasoning'.

As suggested above, start a thread on the evils of someone on the left, and don't try to defend the indefensible with hackneyed comments like, 'she did it too'.

Well no.

Why do you bring up soros every time anyone mentions corrupt CEOs?

why do you NEVER deal with the story presented ?

Well no.

I suspect most Americans detest corruption, don't you? I do, and to suggest pointing out corruption in the single case is partisan because not all corruption is noted is a childish example of 'reasoning'.

As suggested above, start a thread on the evils of someone on the left, and don't try to defend the indefensible with hackneyed comments like, 'she did it too'.

I have consistently disagreed with corruption.... on whatever side of the fence. The problem I have with the moronic ranting about the Koch boys is that it is only ever about the Koch boys.... Y'all have no problem with Soros... and he is equally as disgusting. Difference between us.... I won't defend either. Fucking hypocrites.

Well no.

Why do you bring up soros every time anyone mentions corrupt CEOs?

why do you NEVER deal with the story presented ?

It's called balance. If corruption is unacceptable, which I believe it is, then it is unacceptable for everyone. That's rational, right? So why is it that you will hang the Koch boys but defend Soros?

Scumbag partisan hack.

The French sub subsidiary was doing business with Iran...and? Were they selling guns to Mexicans and getting Americans killed?

"The most visible part of Koch Industries is its consumer brands, including Lycra fiber and Stainmaster carpet. Georgia- Pacific LLC, which Koch owns, makes Dixie cups, Brawny paper towels and Quilted Northern bath tissue"

Stocking up on Brawny and Dixie cups later today

Last edited:
Good for you.

They will use that money to distroy democracy so they can own you

I have consistently disagreed with corruption.... on whatever side of the fence. The problem I have with the moronic ranting about the Koch boys is that it is only ever about the Koch boys.... Y'all have no problem with Soros... and he is equally as disgusting. Difference between us.... I won't defend either. Fucking hypocrites.

Good. So you admit the Koch brothers are scum and simply want others to acknowledge they're not the only scum in the pond. They are not the only scum in the pond. Better now?

Good. So you admit the Koch brothers are scum and simply want others to acknowledge they're not the only scum in the pond. They are not the only scum in the pond. Better now?

That..and they are doing business with Iran. The same Iran that the US is trying to prevent from developing Nukes.

The Koch brothers are doing something patently illegal. And this is not the first time.

Its not balence to NEVER deal with the subject at hand.

Its diversion

On the day that you hold Soros accountable, and refuse his money, you'll have some moral highground. Until then, you are down in the dirt right along side the rest. Idiot.

Accountable for what, exactly? Soros didn't break any laws. Seems that you and Krugman share an outrage on this one. I wonder if your outrage about Soros is just held on this particular type of speculation..or all speculation in general..which at the moment is not illegal either.

Soros didn't break the law..the Koch brothers have..and on numerous occassions.

That's the focus of this thread.

I fully expect you to start another on the evils of speculation and the need to regulate it.

Oh wait.

Ain't gonna happen..is it? :lol:

Forum List

Back