The crime wave belongs to liberals

You can thank their apathy. They don't care about anything except maintaining the illusion of being in control. It's like their party doesn't want to actually do anything, they just want people to think they are doing something. All they care about is their own personal financial and political gain. Problems don't matter as long as they keep them at arms length.

20 years ago they had some messed up plans but all in all they seemed to still care about the country. You still have some like tulsi gabbard that still believe in America, but even she left the democrats.

But their selfishness and stark apathy is poisoning this country.

You can thank their apathy. They don't care about anything except maintaining the illusion of being in control. It's like their party doesn't want to actually do anything, they just want people to think they are doing something. All they care about is their own personal financial and political gain. Problems don't matter as long as they keep them at arms length.

20 years ago they had some messed up plans but all in all they seemed to still care about the country. You still have some like tulsi gabbard that still believe in America, but even she left the democrats.

But their selfishness and stark apathy is poisoning this country.
It's not apathy. Red states simoly give tax money to corporations instead of investing in things like police, infastructure, education and parks/trails.

I had a friend who always used to say, pay me now or pay me later. It looks like the bill is coming due for shit hole red states while they wait for the benefits of trickle down.

It's not apathy. Red states simoly give tax money to corporations instead of investing in things like police, infastructure, education and parks/trails.

I had a friend who always used to say, pay me now or pay me later. It looks like the bill is coming due for shit hole red states while they wait for the benefits of trickle down.
yet it’s dem cities overcome with crime, and needing bailouts…

SF has a shortfall of around 800 police officers. How is that a "Red State" issue?

San Francisco police union sounds alarm on staffing shortage: 'We're already in a crisis'

The red states invest in roads and schools

Maybe not enough on roads in some states like Alabama

But roads are bad in blue states like New Mexico

As for schools money is not the limiting factor but rather bad parents and teachers

I concede that test scores are higher in Maine than in Mississippi but its because
of low quality patents and teachers not money

Crumbling Infrastructure in New York City Will Cost Lives if Gone Unfixed |​

NYC is running out of a tax base to fix it's crumbling infrasture...

Wealthy New Yorkers fled city en masse as high-tax state exodus persists​

Cuomo begs wealthy New Yorkers to come back to save the city and pleads 'I'll buy you a drink!' as he fights off calls to raise their taxes​

Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama all have a high number of Biden-voting Negroes. Their homicide rate shouldn't come as a surprise.
What a dumb comment. The states are red because they have more Republican voters and politicians. Who cares what color the Dem voters are; they are still the minority.

The first thing that comes to mind is stay away from red states. If you're in one, gtfo.

That's where people from blue states are going, to red states. Cost of living reasonable, less government regulations, even AOC took her vacation in Florida instead of California. She got sick of wearing a mask every place she went in NYC.

Because that has nothing to do with shit hole red states.

Neither does this thread. And if you look at those red State, the crime is probably concentrated in Blue enclaves.

You don't think lack of police impacts crime?

And don't trying the old dodge of "reported" crime, because when DA's and Police departments stop doing their job many people stop reporting crimes, especially petty ones.

The red states invest in roads and schools

Yet their roads are typically worse.

Maybe not enough on roads in some states like Alabama

Agreed.

But roads are bad in blue states like New Mexico

Of course, these are only tendencies based on statistics. Blue states are hardly perfect.

As for schools money is not the limiting factor but rather bad parents and teachers

Probably it is a combination of all...and some others too. Complex problems rarely have a single cause.

I concede that test scores are higher in Maine than in Mississippi but its because
of low quality patents and teachers not money

No, the red states need bailout. Check federal tax funding.
hahah no...the federal govt funding it's programs isn't a bailout....

The State of NY, getting a bailout because their Govt is going broke, is a bailout.

New York Takes Federal Bailout, Raises Taxes Anyways​

After Overstating Budget Deficits, Cuomo and De Blasio Get Big Federal Bailout

That's where people from blue states are going, to red states.

Maybe some of the reason. Of course it is cheaper to live in red states since they don't tax to fund obesity, education etc.

Cost of living reasonable, less government regulations,

Less government regulation is a good reason especially if you are an entrepreneur or business owner.

Will not argue that many blue states over regulate.

even AOC took her vacation in Florida instead of California.

Or she just wanted to go to Florida...that's a weird metric to judge a red state. If she wants no regulation or masks she should check out Idaho. It's like mad max thunder dome over their.

This is off topic but oddly, despite little regulation, Idaho is the only state in the US that it is illegal to breast feed in public...at least I heard that on the radio the other day.

Weird huh?

She got sick of wearing a mask every place she went in NYC.
Lol, maybe. A lot of people are sick of wearing masks.

Neither does this thread. And if you look at those red State, the crime is probably concentrated in Blue enclaves.

Blue states also have blue cities.

You don't think lack of police impacts crime?

I expect it does.

And don't trying the old dodge of "reported" crime, because when DA's and Police departments stop doing their job many people stop reporting crimes, especially petty ones.
Yes, I suppose if you wanted to stretch the limits of common sense, you could apply that reasoning to any criminal stat.

Let's go with what we know not what we can speculate.

What a dumb comment. The states are red because they have more Republican voters and politicians. Who cares what color the Dem voters are; they are still the minority.

It's a fact that Negroes commit more violent crimes than anyone else, and most all of them are Democrats.

If if weren't for Negroes and Democrats, red states would be virtually crime-free.

Blue states also have blue cities.

I expect it does.

Yes, I suppose if you wanted to stretch the limits of common sense, you could apply that reasoning to any criminal stat.

Let's go with what we know not what we can speculate.

And the crime outside those cities is usually less of an issue.

It's not speculation, it's reality. It's also why when progressives call out Red States they don't delve deeper into the stats, such as county or city level statistics.

Forum List

Back