THE Created Image of the Beast

There are two "beasts" in Revelation. One is the scarlet colored beast called "BABYLON THE GREAT", which is AMERICA of course. And, the other beast is "the ten horns" called "man of lawlessness" that's upon America. These of course are the African Americans. Thus, "the image of the beast", is the image of African Americans.

Briget-----take a nap

Take a nap? That's what's wrong with white America....they're asleep.

there is no "white America" -----most of America is green. The people
in the USA come in shades of pink and tan and brown. I am very pink---very light pink. If one were to describe me on the basis of skin color as being a member of a "race"-------doing so would be a mistake. Skin
color is a very poor marker of the origin of people because it is MULTI ALLELIC------ie lots of genes involved and the DNA line almost impossible to trace based simply on skin color. Reference to skin color is very
OUT DATED and not at all based in science. It is Hitlerian. -----"white" people like me------BURN IN THE SUN-----it is a handicap

Like an albino?

not quite. just very little melanin. Albinos have no melanin in their skin

since Jesus was a Jew , right? then all jews must be beasts and the spawn of the devil.

Damn Penelope, what part of created image don't you understand?
It's the title of the OP for crying out loud.
How can a created image using Baal/Mithra/Krishna/Esus/Osiris/Horus/
Manny/Moe/&Jack be Jewish anymore then Gumby or Pokey can be called Jewish?

Even the character your church made foefront was not Jewish by birth or beliefs.
And the converged story character was not Jewish by lineage going through a Canaanite non Jewish woman Ahab.

Failed comment at every single level.

Oh gee and everyone thinks Jesus was a jew, even Irosie. Wasn't his mother jewish, Mary and his Father, your Hellenistic Jews went through pains to show his genealogy in the NT of Matt and Luke. He was from the seed of David. God took a seed from David and implanted it into Mary's womb via the Holy Spirit, and voila , baby Jesus, from the line of David.

When Jesus said that he was the sower of the good seed he was not speaking about impregnating women with sperm.

In the same way the seed of David is not about genealogical lineage.

It certainty is, what do you think your fellow Jews put that linage in Matt and Luke , for their health? Gee you didn't have Judaism at the time of David did you, was David even a jew, ( he was the runt of the litter we know according to the OT and a shepard ,), or a temple even, your ancestors were still worshipping at the tent. Christians use to have tent meetings. Jesus took after his Dad, he has a huge flock of sheep, all over the world.

Devil for dummies:
Rev says devil=power of death and destruction=Rome & Babylon.
Devil symbol scarlet 2 horn beast (horn=power)=
2 power system under Rome=army & authority used color red. Rome hid the political authrity behind the religious authority=2 horn scarlet system of power=devil.

The mirror opposite to live is the devil so the devil represented as the angel of death, gatekeeper of hades.

Jesus is the gate keeper with the keys to death and hades;
Revelations 1:18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
But Rev 9:1 says that's the fallen star aka Lucifer.
Rev 22:16 admits Jesus is the fallen star aka morning star=lucifer.
So King David must of been Father Lucifer.

who is "father" Lucifer and how do you connect King David to this
"entity"?

Jesus is from the seed of David according to the scriptures.

since Jesus was a Jew , right? then all jews must be beasts and the spawn of the devil.

Even the character your church made foefront was not Jewish by birth or beliefs.
And the converged story character was not Jewish by lineage going through a Canaanite non Jewish woman Ahab.

Oh gee and everyone thinks Jesus was a jew, even Irosie. Wasn't his mother jewish, Mary and his Father, your Hellenistic Jews went through pains to show his genealogy in the NT of Matt and Luke. He was from the seed of David. God took a seed from David and implanted it into Mary's womb via the Holy Spirit, and voila , baby Jesus, from the line of David.

When Jesus said that he was the sower of the good seed he was not speaking about impregnating women with sperm.

It certainty is, what do you think your fellow Jews put that linage in Matt and Luke , for their health? Gee you didn't have Judaism at the time of David did you, was David even a jew, ( he was the runt of the litter we know according to the OT and a shepard ,), or a temple even, your ancestors were still worshipping at the tent. Christians use to have tent meetings. Jesus took after his Dad, he has a huge flock of sheep, all over the world.

no one is quite sure who MATTHEW was and LUKE was not a jew---he was a greek. At the time of David----Hebron was the capital of
"Israel" and worship was done here and there-----what does a "tent" have to do with it?. The purpose of the early Christians in attempting to establish a relationship between Jesus and King David relates to the concept that the "messiah", according to some prophets would be a descendant of King David. David was of the tribe of JUDAH -----Those people who read the bible know that on his death bed -----JACOB named Judah as his heir for 'LEADERSHIP' of the whole community -----ie ---"the children of Israel" I hope this stuff is not too complicated for you.

There are two "beasts" in Revelation. One is the scarlet colored beast called "BABYLON THE GREAT", which is AMERICA of course. And, the other beast is "the ten horns" called "man of lawlessness" that's upon America. These of course are the African Americans. Thus, "the image of the beast", is the image of African Americans.

Briget-----take a nap

in the USA come in shades of pink and tan and brown. I am very pink---very light pink. If one were to describe me on the basis of skin color as being a member of a "race"-------doing so would be a mistake. Skin
color is a very poor marker of the origin of people because it is MULTI ALLELIC------ie lots of genes involved and the DNA line almost impossible to trace based simply on skin color. Reference to skin color is very
OUT DATED and not at all based in science. It is Hitlerian. -----"white" people like me------BURN IN THE SUN-----it is a handicap

And what, pray tell does any of that have to do with the created image of the beast?

I did not say it does-----YOU brought up the concept of "white America"-----which is a concept that I know only as racist shit---
referring to the ideology of some animals who actually believe that
light colored skin is somehow BETTER than dark colored skin

>>>which is a concept that I know only as racist shit---<<<

Then you don't know much, do you?

Here's something for you to know:

The "image of the beast" spoken of in Revelation 13, is the image that African Americans have created for themselves, and are trying to force all white Americans to accept/receive that image.

no one is quite sure who MATTHEW was and LUKE was not a jew---he was a greek. At the time of David----Hebron was the capital of
"Israel" and worship was done here and there-----what does a "tent" have to do with it?. The purpose of the early Christians in attempting to establish a relationship between Jesus and King David relates to the concept that the "messiah", according to some prophets would be a descendant of King David. David was of the tribe of JUDAH -----Those people who read the bible know that on his death bed -----JACOB named Judah as his heir for 'LEADERSHIP' of the whole community -----ie ---"the children of Israel" I hope this stuff is not too complicated for you.

Try you spam on someone else. Judah and Israel were two different kingdoms. No one knows who anyone was in the OT or NT, your king david was not a monotheistic king , he was an adulterer and first degree murderer according to the scriptures. he was not even allowed to build the house of God, which was given to his adulteress and pagen son Sol o mom. Sun God.

Jesus is from the seed of David according to the scriptures.

Wrong, since when is Pantheras the Roman soldier of the line of David.
When they placed Jesus through all the harlots of the Bible one was not even a Jew, Rahab. The lady Rahab who helped Joshua was a harlot who was not Jewish she was a Canaanite.

Briget-----take a nap

And what, pray tell does any of that have to do with the created image of the beast?

I did not say it does-----YOU brought up the concept of "white America"-----which is a concept that I know only as racist shit---

The "image of the beast" spoken of in Revelation 13, is the image that African Americans have created for themselves, and are trying to force all white Americans to accept/receive that image.

ok--you are a racist lump of shit.

Try you spam on someone else. Judah and Israel were two different kingdoms. No one knows who anyone was in the OT or NT, your king david was not a monotheistic king , he was an adulterer and first degree murderer according to the scriptures. he was not even allowed to build the house of God, which was given to his adulteress and pagen son Sol o mom. Sun God.

your catechism whore lied. she was probably trying to justify the priest who had just fucked her and----taken advantage to the altar boy she provided for him-----after she had had her way with that little novice nun What does being a monotheist have to do
with an act of adultery? ------David committed adultery with the wife
of a HITTITE------and then managed to create the circumstances that
cost the Hittite his life. He remained a jew, albeit, sinner of the house of JUDAH ------His son ----SOLOMON is was son of the jewish woman with whom he had committed adultery---but he was not
the child of that adulterous act------Why do you try to discuss a book
you never read? As to not knowing who was who-----in fact they did-----the people even at that time were not illiterate------not from the gutters from which you were spawned. I have no known ancestors who were illiterates-----my grandmother grew up dirt poor but was literate in two languages-----PERFECT-----her spelling and grammar were a lot better than yours. She was born in 1899 and died in 1995----at which time she wrote and spelled a LOT BETTER THAN DO YOU.

ok--you are a whore who worships the black man.

not that i am going to get into an argument with you briget but you are really quite irrational most people are mixed they are neither black nor white or any other term you want to put on people...i remember someone with you attitude found out through dna that he was descended from at least 20 percent of african heritage and many of the blacks in the states also are of mixed heritage with much european traits...your argument is rediculous and unfounded...

ok--you are a whore who worships the black man.

Ok----the opinion of a racist slut

Briget-----take a nap

Briget-----take a nap

ten horns and the feet of a bear?

Labor & Lycanthropy

When an athlete takes performance-enhancing steroids, we know his body gains in strength and endurance, but how does this change in blood flow, energy, and muscle affect the athlete's changes in brain biochemistry?

While steroids does not primarily impact the brain, the athlete feels his muscle density and energy level changes being affected, and his brain is sensitized to these strange and 'desirable' energy-spike changes. The brain may start to think that its labor management functions are being altered somehow synthetically, and, maybe, it starts to think that it is becoming less obligated to manage energy changes. The brain may not become lazy or complacent or 'arrogant,' but it may start to become aggressive. Indeed, athletes on steroids sometimes report mood swings and aggressiveness.

Well, when we watch image-rich Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Celebrity" (1998), maybe our brains start to think that images of prosperity are freeing us from the obligations of labor and leadership. After all, don't movies sometimes make us feel lazy?

To ward off the demons of gluttony hellmouths and what they could create --- i.e., sloth --- we could try to understand how the image of the Beast (or the AntiChrist) could affect our modest view of vitality itself.

:afro:

The Six Million Dollar Man (Wikipedia)

mister-fantastic.jpg

Forum List

Back