The cowardly DNC.....

I think that Noem is correct in her prediction...

View attachment 899837
Biden's handlers were mortified by his press conference. Whenever an issue like that pops up you don't even give it the right time of day never mind dignify it with a press conference. I don't think Biden is any better or any worse than anyone else his age..

People elect candidates of advanced age knowing full well what the risk is. He did more damage to himself by speaking of it publicly than any damage what that was done by the report which in my opinion was minimal....his best course of action would have been to ignore it.

Not doing a pretaped interview for the Super Bowl is a clear indication his handlers feel it would hurt Joe’s campaign for 120 million Americans to see him do a sit doen interview.

Biden's handlers were mortified by his press conference. Whenever an issue like that pops up you don't even give it the right time of day never mind dignify it with a press conference. I don't think Biden is any better or any worse than anyone else his age..

People elect candidates of advanced age knowing full well what the risk is. He did more damage to himself by speaking of it publicly than any damage what that was done by the report which in my opinion was minimal....his best course of action would have been to ignore it.
Joe's LACK of Class and mental faculties has Liberals shaking in their boots!

Joe's LACK of Class and mental faculties has Liberals shaking in their boots!
I get it that the guy was pissed off. This is Trump's weakness his inability to control himself when he feels insulted.
With Joe because the message has been out there that he might be losing it his best bet would have been to ignore this entire thing and just move on.

He gave that report 10 times more public exposure than it had prior to his press conference.

The average American is politically incompetent and illiterate. They probably would have ignored it all if not for Biden's reaction. Now that he said something about it publicly people will go looking for it.

Scared to death of RFK.....lol talk about voter suppression!

There is actually a compelling reason for RFK to join the Libertarian party where he could probably be on ballots in all 50 states. And, the Libertarians would actually have a name candidate instead of running some no-name nobody ever heard of, hoping people will vote "other". People would actually be voting for someone instead of just being a "other" choice.

There is actually a compelling reason for RFK to join the Libertarian party where he could probably be on ballots in all 50 states. And, the Libertarians would actually have a name candidate instead of running some no-name nobody ever heard of, hoping people will vote "other". People would actually be voting for someone instead of just being a "other" choice.
It would be very refreshing to have a candidate that's not beholding to one of the two major parties.

I love kristy,she is not only a patriot but beautiful.

Yeah, she's pretty solid.

To your latter thought, I don't often comment, if at all, in such a way about the womenz. Particularly when they're married with children, because I think it's just weird and inappropriate, but I'll make an exception here and agree with you at the very least with regard to that, too. She's freakin hypnotizing. And there are a few different qualities that make her so. lol...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back