Rewriting innacurate headlines

Racist....no. Hyperbole, maybe.
Accurate? Yes....

Unvetted criminals, murderers, pedophiles,rapists and every other sort of social miscreant are coming across the border in droves. You think Mexico doesn't open their prison doors and pack inmates into the thousands strong migrant caravans?

I thought you were smarter than this.

Nobody is packing their prison population into migrant caravans,

It's the only thing these deranged moonbat kooks have to say....

8i7ym3.jpg

I thought you were smarter than this.

Nobody is packing their prison population into migrant caravans,
Of course they are....
They would be foolish to miss the opportunity. Having said that the laws of different countries are different. Pedophilia for instance Is so common in South America as to make it very difficult to go to jail for that particular offense.
This is what the term unvetted means.

Racist....no. Hyperbole, maybe.
Accurate? Yes....

Unvetted criminals, murderers, pedophiles, rapists and every other sort of social miscreant are coming across the border in droves. You think Mexico doesn't open their prison doors and pack inmates into the thousands strong migrant caravans?

None of your garbage is true or factual. But you keep believing the lies.

None of your garbage is true or factual. But you keep believing the lies.
Some things are just self-evident. A good vetting of each immigrant would produce a very high percentage of arrest records, criminal records, and time spent in jail records. Keep them up there where you live I assume you have a family staying with you now yes?

Jo

It took a while but many years ago it became apparent to me that headlines were not synopsis of the underlaying story, but rather served as an enticement to read further. I'm not sure if I was just slow or the use of click bait was becoming more prominent. Giving myself the benefit of doubt, I'll conclude it was a combination. At first it was a bit frustrating. I particularly avoided those articles that had a headline that contained any hint of uncertainty, figuring I'm here searching the low-down and am not interested in conjecture.

Seeing a highline that clearly indicates warning of an opinionated article beneath, such as the OP's reference to: Trump takes bizarre turn as he ratchets up racist rhetoric against migrants, is one that I'd only read for amusement.

Of course they are....
They would be foolish to miss the opportunity. Having said that the laws of different countries are different. Pedophilia for instance Is so common in South America as to make it very difficult to go to jail for that particular offense.
This is what the term unvetted means.

How do you know about pedophilia in South America?

Forum List

Back