The Covid Walking Dead

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm quickly approaching y breaking point. This afternoon we're at an unveiling for my wife's best friend who passed away 2 years ago. We're all, well, up there in years and instead of hugs over the friend of almost 40 years we lost, we have the stupid fucking masks and distance waving. The ex husband didn't even come to the cemetery - cuz Covid.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK???!?!?!!!

Are you people fucking serious? It's not Ebola! We're not going to eat your fucking brains because I'm not wearing a useless mask.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons, cowed into fright and compliance 0 because Andy Cuomo said so.

Lord help me!

That's why all those stupid Zombie moves were so "popular" was to prepared you for this!

Oh he's not wearing a mask! He's one of THEM! He will eat my brains!

Lord help me!!

I'm quickly approaching y breaking point. This afternoon we're at an unveiling for my wife's best friend who passed away 2 years ago. We're all, well, up there in years and instead of hugs over the friend of almost 40 years we lost, we have the stupid fucking masks and distance waving. The ex husband didn't even come to the cemetery - cuz Covid.

Are you people fucking serious? It's not Ebola! We're not going to eat your fucking brains because I'm not wearing a useless mask.

People are fucked, completely mentally fucked and can no longer function as humans.

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons, cowed into fright and compliance 0 because Andy Cuomo said so.

Lord help me!

That's why all those stupid Zombie moves were so "popular" was to prepared you for this!

Lord help me!!

I agree with your observations.

May I ask what an unveiling is? Two years after a person is gone?

Is it artwork of some kind?

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

An unveiling is done one year after and marks the end of the mourning period.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!
I hate to be an ignorant Fk for a point of information. You have a perfectly good rant, though I mask and have no problem with it. But, I read your second sentence to my wife as I had no idea what it was, and she did not know either. You wrote "we're at an unveiling for my wife's best friend who passed away 2 years ago.". Sorry for you and your wife's loss but, died two years ago? Got to ask. What is an unveiling?

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH, CF!
1607320588087.png

Most people were stupid before, but isn't it interesting HOW LITTLE it took to make them total fucking idiots? And I mean companies, people like doctors and such you thought were educated people too.

The whole country is in 9/11 Mode running around like a chicken with no head, no one knows what they are doing so even if YOU DO, you can't convince them and they drag you down to their level of stupidity!

And now they're trying to replace Trump because the media convinced them HE didn't know what he was doing with someone 10X more confused!

When Joe gets in, he'll kick stupid into 5th gear overdrive!

I think the new CDC / Joe Biden recommendation for social groups is for everyone to bring their own grabber tool. Joe will be handing these out at all post offices for free after he gets into office, Frank, and recommends them for all human contact: hugging, shaking hands, eating, drinking, blowing your nose, scrubbing your teeth, even holding your pee pee while going tinkle.

That last one can be a bit tricky.

I understand Pfizer is working on newer cheaper ones that are disposable too . . . . :smoke:

grabber-750x750.jpg

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

My dad caught COVID and recovered from it in less than 10 days. He's in his mid 50's. My 90 year-old step grandmother caught it and was over it in less than two weeks.

They are walking zombies maaaaan! True to life (hah!) members of the undead horde!

It's happening!

giphy.gif

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

It has for sure become a cult. I am not quite sure how to stop the cult besides giving them information. It is hard to talk sense into someone though that is under mind control.

I'm watching fucking aliens. I was dropped on an Earth like planets but the "people" are fucking morons

WELCOME TO PLANET EARTH, CF!
View attachment 426059

Most people were stupid before, but isn't it interesting HOW LITTLE it took to make them total fucking idiots? And I mean companies, people like doctors and such you thought were educated people too.

The whole country is in 9/11 Mode running around like a chicken with no head, no one knows what they are doing so even if YOU DO, you can't convince them and they drag you down to their level of stupidity!

And now they're trying to replace Trump because the media convinced them HE didn't know what he was doing with someone 10X more confused!

When Joe gets in, he'll kick stupid into 5th gear overdrive!
It would sure help if those who enforce laws would put what side they are on in the forefront. Some have.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

It's a headstone at the grave site. She was my wife's best friend, closer than her sister even. Our house phone used to announce her calls "Linda home" at least every day for the 20 years we lived here. I've know her as long as I knew my wife and all the other friends.

This Reset is for real. It has fucked people up to the point of stupid. The mask is USELESS! Fucking useless! The social distancing is EVIL, pure fucking evil. All the politicians who insist on will will come back next life as rocks and stone and spend the next billion years looking for human contact.

Lord help me!

Lord help me!!

It has for sure become a cult. I am not quite sure how to stop the cult besides giving them information. It is hard to talk sense into someone though that is under mind control.

You can't talk sense to them, I've tried. They have a bad mix of FAITH and FEAR

I wonder how many unnecessary unveilings there will be in 2021.

We're all making sacrifices for the better good. The same types of people extended the length of the "Spanish" flu as well, some just don't learn.

Fear of getting a flu like virus with a 99% survival rate is FUCKING INSANE!!
I also wear seat belts when I drive. Haven't had an accident in 30 years, but I wear it anyway. Is that insane?

So you're going to wear a mask the rest of your life or until Covid is eradicated like smallpox?

Like I said, it's a unique form of mental illness

Forum List

Back