The Covid Shot You Got? Not the One Pfizer Tested.....

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
So this is cute. The "vaccines" Pfizer ran through the clinical trials were manufactured using a different process than the ones that went into your arm.

Yes. Read that again.

We're talking about mRNA manufacturing processes here.

"Trust the science", they said. Sure, sure. From the British Medical Journal:

An October 2020 amendment to the protocol of the pivotal Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 (Comirnaty) clinical trial (C4591001) indicates that nearly all vaccine doses used in the trial came from ‘clinical batches’ manufactured using what is referred to as ‘Process 1’.[3] However, in order to upscale production for large-scale distribution of ‘emergency supply’ after authorization, a new method was developed, ‘Process 2’. The differences include changes to the DNA template used to transcribe the RNA and the purification phase, as well as the manufacturing process of the lipid nanoparticles. Notably, ‘Process 2’ batches were shown to have substantially lower mRNA integrity.[4,5]

The protocol amendment states that “each lot of ‘Process 2’-manufactured BNT162b2 would be administered to approximately 250 participants 16 to 55 years of age” with comparative immunogenicity and safety analyses conducted with 250 randomly selected ‘Process 1’ batch recipients. To the best of our knowledge, there is no publicly available report on this comparison of ‘Process 1’ versus ‘Process 2’ doses.

1696680309085.png

“There is a media blackout on the adverse reactions, and essentially a government ban on access to the safe, cheap, and effective medications

~S~

After all, it was Experimental Use Authorization. Large numbers of we the people happily volunteered to be crash test dummies.

And what do you recommend be done after the fact and with what goal in mind?
There is no "after the fact" Einstein, because the question is the esoterica behind the origins of SARS2, which is always already pre-emptive.

We add Chakraborty's expertise in mRNA platforms for Moderna "vaccine" as published in Huff, The Truth About Wuhan USMB search).

For OP's particular "vaccine" there is #Plasmidgate.

There is no "after the fact" Einstein
Einstein huh? What you suggest be done for those who have already taken the vaccine? And yes that would be action "after the fact" or did you not understand my question?

Normal adults make the best decision based on the information they have at hand. That doesn't mean that they had everything they needed but as far as informed consent is involved, do you have a better method?

It's easy to criticize others, not so easy to come up with a better solution.

Einstein huh? What you suggest be done for those who have already taken the vaccine? And yes that would be action "after the fact" or did you not understand my question?

Normal adults make the best decision based on the information they have at hand. That doesn't mean that they had everything they needed but as far as informed consent is involved, do you have a better method?

It's easy to criticize others, not so easy to come up with a better solution.
When you are coerced in taking it, ala mandates, informed consent is invalid.

So this is cute. The "vaccines" Pfizer ran through the clinical trials were manufactured using a different process than the ones that went into your arm.

Yes. Read that again.

An October 2020 amendment to the protocol of the pivotal Pfizer/BioNTech BNT162b2 (Comirnaty) clinical trial (C4591001) indicates that nearly all vaccine doses used in the trial came from ‘clinical batches’ manufactured using what is referred to as ‘Process 1’.[3] However, in order to upscale production for large-scale distribution of ‘emergency supply’ after authorization, a new method was developed, ‘Process 2’. The differences include changes to the DNA template used to transcribe the RNA and the purification phase, as well as the manufacturing process of the lipid nanoparticles. Notably, ‘Process 2’ batches were shown to have substantially lower mRNA integrity.[4,5]

The protocol amendment states that “each lot of ‘Process 2’-manufactured BNT162b2 would be administered to approximately 250 participants 16 to 55 years of age” with comparative immunogenicity and safety analyses conducted with 250 randomly selected ‘Process 1’ batch recipients. To the best of our knowledge, there is no publicly available report on this comparison of ‘Process 1’ versus ‘Process 2’ doses.
I still have my original proteins, I didn't get the vaccine.

Umm yeah, if I had seen this before receiving the vaccine I probably wouldn't have taken it. I just took it because it I got COVID (I'm pretty sure I did although home test came out negative) that it would be a milder from of it.

It was, but there was probably a good chance of that happening anyways. I never developed any serious health issues from it but I still never would have taken it if I would have known. Thunk, tagging you so you know since I was once pro-vaccine as well as pro-choice. Now I'm pro-choice and wishing that I could take back my decision as I got one booster too. (That is assuming that this article is true.)

Yes. Read that again.

What's funny is when Trump started Operation Warp Speed and was close to getting a vaccine, leftists were all saying, "Don't trust the Trump rushed vaccine" and then as soon as Biden became president, it was, "Trust the science".

What's funny is when Trump started Operation Warp Speed and was close to getting a vaccine, leftists were all saying, "Don't trust the Trump rushed vaccine" and then as soon as Biden became president, it was, "Trust the science".

And (I'm about to make a new topic for this so we won't derail this one.) just imagine what would happen to all of Trump's indictments if he suddenly decided (although he won't) to drop out of the race.

And (I'm about to make a new topic for this so we won't derail this one.) just imagine what would happen to all of Trump's indictments if he suddenly decided (although he won't) to drop out of the race.
I'd say the indictments would continue because TDS is all about getting Trump.

I'd say the indictments would continue because TDS is all about getting Trump.

Interesting theory, but let's continue discussing it here.

Now I'm pro-choice and wishing that I could take back my decision

That's one thing that was always in the back of my mind. As I was considering the vax...I thunked...

If I don't get it, I can always change my mind.

If I do get it...there's no changing my mind.

That's one thing that was always in the back of my mind. As I was considering the vax...I thunked...

If I don't get it, I can always change my mind.

If I do get it...there's no changing my mind.

Yeah, I really wish that I would have thought that way. I still don't think that it ever should have gotten political though. Especially to this extent. Medical decisions should be between you and your family. It shouldn't be any of the government's business.

Forum List

Back