The Covid Shot You Got? Not the One Pfizer Tested.....

You screwed up, deal with it.
I'm not the one whining about something that happened years ago.

By the way, I never contracted COVID so this is not something that has caused me great concern.

Working in healthcare, being vaccinated is a requirement if you want to work or want to continue to work in the industry.

I have more important things to be concerned about other than whether or not the COVID vaccine will kill me instead of keeping me from getting COVID.

I can't even begin to imagine what you're fearful of unless it's losing even more brains cells than the ones currently not in use.

Yeah, I really wish that I would have thought that way. I still don't think that it ever should have gotten political though. Especially to this extent. Medical decisions should be between you and your family. It shouldn't be any of the government's business.
On one hand I agree with you but on the other, children have been required to be vaccinated before they are allowed to attend public school starting around age five. That's a social aka government requirement right?

On one hand I agree with you but on the other, children have been required to be vaccinated before they are allowed to attend public school starting around age five. That's a social aka government requirement right?

Vaccinated for what? COVID?

After all, it was Experimental Use Authorization. Large numbers of we the people happily volunteered to be crash test dummies.
That would be emergency use authorization that Fauci was against yet Trump did it anyhow.

Trump needs to be held accountable.

Umm yeah, if I had seen this before receiving the vaccine I probably wouldn't have taken it. I just took it because it I got COVID (I'm pretty sure I did although home test came out negative) that it would be a milder from of it.

It was, but there was probably a good chance of that happening anyways. I never developed any serious health issues from it but I still never would have taken it if I would have known. Thunk, tagging you so you know since I was once pro-vaccine as well as pro-choice. Now I'm pro-choice and wishing that I could take back my decision as I got one booster too. (That is assuming that this article is true.)
You can rid yourself of the graphene oxide and other bad chemicals if you stand near a 5G radio tower for short periods of time.
if you feel your body warming up, step back, cool down.

And Trump mandated it to…………
Nobody.

Relevance?

You think because you didn't mandate the deadly vaccine that you have no culpability?

Not sure how Russia does it but in the US vaccines have been mandated for decades. You didn't know this?

Nobody.

Relevance?

You think because you didn't mandate the deadly vaccine that you have no culpability?

Not sure how Russia does it but in the US vaccines have been mandated for decades. You didn't know this?

I did know that. SURPRISE. Do you know how many vaccines are not mandated?

Do you know the difference between a perfect and an imperfect or “leaky vaccine”?

Do you have a clue as to why there has never been a successful vaccine for a coronavirus?

School me some more.

Forum List

Back