The COVID Revolt!

Decision makers do the best they can with the intel they have and have the flexibility to pivot if need be

Then they should stop the utterly failed strategy of flattening the curve, which has not worked for 10 months, can never work to end any epidemic, and never has done anything but maximized the death toll.
Any doctor will admit that all epidemics are only ended by herd immunity, and that works best if you accelerate infection, not slow it down.
It did work according to Trump. He said that there would be 2.2 million deaths by now if they didnā€™t flatten the curve. What say you?

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
95% survival rate is not 'deadly'
Actually its 98.2% overall and 99% plus if under 65.
Whatā€™s the hospitalization rate?
27,318 cases out of 6,335,867 active for a .43% or less than a half a percent of all active cases. Why, is that math too tough for you??
I donā€™t really care about cases. That number is arbitrary as we arenā€™t testing every citizen. I care about people in the hospital and people who are dying.
You can't care about deaths without comparing them to total cases because the mortality rate continues to drop every day. And the 2 million plus tests a day gives you more cases which gives you some additional deaths. But the overall US numbers are small compared to our population.....a .19% active infection rate is tiny.
You donā€™t know total cases, we donā€™t test everybody. Cases are simply an indicator of whatā€™s to come and a way to slow the spread by triggering quarantines and contact tracing. We have no clue how many actually cases there are or have been. Are you really basing your position on case calculations?! Come on man, use your brain.
And therefore likewise we have no real idea of the actual deaths....so we go by what we have and they prove the virus to be a big fat hoax.
We have a much more accurate sense of deaths because they most often happen in hospitals and are followed up by death certificates. Cases are only measured by those who get tested which is not a high percentage. Why do I need to explain this to you? This is basic stuff.

Actually we do not have an accurate sense of deaths because they most often are actually pneumonia and are being attributed to covid-19 because the person tested positive. While they most likely would not have died right away if not for contracting covid-19, they likely are over 70 and already very fragile. That does not make covid-19 some dangerous killer.
Covid causes Pneumonia genius. What exactly do you think a COVID death is?
I think Covid is a flu virus and pneumonia is pneumonia. So if you are admitting Covid deaths are really pneumonia deaths then we may be getting somewhere.
Covid is a respiratory virus that can cause pneumonia in sever cases and that is often the cause of death. I thought that was common knowledge.

Wrong.
Covid-19 can itself not cause any harm and can not cause pneumonia, but the immune system can over react with a cytokine storm, which can mascerate the lungs into a bloody pulp.
It would not have happened if not for the covid trigger, but it is not covid doing any of the harm to the lungs.
Gotchya. So COVId triggers it but is not responsible. I guess all the gun deaths in America are caused by guns and not those pulling the trigger. Right? ;-)
The issue is why is every death now termed a Covid death even though the actual cause of death is not Covid, when in the past the actual cause of death was listed on the death certificate.
Give me an example of a pure COVID death. What does that mean to you?
I don't think there is such a thing.....yet all the deaths are listed as Covid because the person had tested positive.
Gotchya so there is no such thing as a COVID death. Itā€™s crazy how the whole world could be so delusional. Or maybe itā€™s you. Hmmm gotta ponder that one for a bit!
Not at all.....libbers have to hype the virus so every death is a Covid death...even at the demise of all other forms of death and the total total staying the same.
You think doctors are risking their medical licenses to falsely report cause of death to promote democrat policies?! Are you high?! There are so many things wrong with that theory!
It's all a big conspiracy. The Deep State, the commies, Obama, Hillary, the doctors, the nurses, the EMT people, the drug companies, the oxygen companies, the families, the friends. For America and around the world, too. We're all in on it.

The only people on the planet who have an infallible, vice-like grip on The Truth are Trump and his Trumpsters.

It's true. I heard it on the radio.

Doctors and nurses all support herd immunity or total quarantine, and none support flattening the curve.
Even Fauci admited that flattening the curve increases the area under the curve, deaths.

Tests range from $120 to $2000, and there trillions to be made on vaccines.
The only docs that ā€œsupportā€ herd immunity are those trying to do so via vaccine... not infections.

Pretty much impossible to rid a country of a deadly, highly contagious virus when 40% refuses to take it seriously.
I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?
My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

If you have seen these reports, did you just assume they were fake news?
I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. . . . I'll let you know if it is "bursting at the seems" with folks in the hallways and what not. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

201138.jpg

27,318 cases out of 6,335,867 active for a .43% or less than a half a percent of all active cases. Why, is that math too tough for you??
I donā€™t really care about cases. That number is arbitrary as we arenā€™t testing every citizen. I care about people in the hospital and people who are dying.
You can't care about deaths without comparing them to total cases because the mortality rate continues to drop every day. And the 2 million plus tests a day gives you more cases which gives you some additional deaths. But the overall US numbers are small compared to our population.....a .19% active infection rate is tiny.
You donā€™t know total cases, we donā€™t test everybody. Cases are simply an indicator of whatā€™s to come and a way to slow the spread by triggering quarantines and contact tracing. We have no clue how many actually cases there are or have been. Are you really basing your position on case calculations?! Come on man, use your brain.
And therefore likewise we have no real idea of the actual deaths....so we go by what we have and they prove the virus to be a big fat hoax.
We have a much more accurate sense of deaths because they most often happen in hospitals and are followed up by death certificates. Cases are only measured by those who get tested which is not a high percentage. Why do I need to explain this to you? This is basic stuff.

Actually we do not have an accurate sense of deaths because they most often are actually pneumonia and are being attributed to covid-19 because the person tested positive. While they most likely would not have died right away if not for contracting covid-19, they likely are over 70 and already very fragile. That does not make covid-19 some dangerous killer.
I think Covid is a flu virus and pneumonia is pneumonia. So if you are admitting Covid deaths are really pneumonia deaths then we may be getting somewhere.
Covid is a respiratory virus that can cause pneumonia in sever cases and that is often the cause of death. I thought that was common knowledge.

Wrong.
Covid-19 can itself not cause any harm and can not cause pneumonia, but the immune system can over react with a cytokine storm, which can mascerate the lungs into a bloody pulp.
It would not have happened if not for the covid trigger, but it is not covid doing any of the harm to the lungs.
Gotchya. So COVId triggers it but is not responsible. I guess all the gun deaths in America are caused by guns and not those pulling the trigger. Right? ;-)
The issue is why is every death now termed a Covid death even though the actual cause of death is not Covid, when in the past the actual cause of death was listed on the death certificate.
I don't think there is such a thing.....yet all the deaths are listed as Covid because the person had tested positive.
Gotchya so there is no such thing as a COVID death. Itā€™s crazy how the whole world could be so delusional. Or maybe itā€™s you. Hmmm gotta ponder that one for a bit!
Not at all.....libbers have to hype the virus so every death is a Covid death...even at the demise of all other forms of death and the total total staying the same.
You think doctors are risking their medical licenses to falsely report cause of death to promote democrat policies?! Are you high?! There are so many things wrong with that theory!
It's all a big conspiracy. The Deep State, the commies, Obama, Hillary, the doctors, the nurses, the EMT people, the drug companies, the oxygen companies, the families, the friends. For America and around the world, too. We're all in on it.

The only people on the planet who have an infallible, vice-like grip on The Truth are Trump and his Trumpsters.

Doctors and nurses all support herd immunity or total quarantine, and none support flattening the curve.
Even Fauci admited that flattening the curve increases the area under the curve, deaths.

The only docs that ā€œsupportā€ herd immunity are those trying to do so via vaccine... not infections.
There isn't a difference buddy.

Herd immunity is herd immunity, it doesn't matter how you achieve it.

Wrong.

Wrong.
the virus is real just not dangerous as you claim,only the most ancient elderly die from it which is why it is bullshit to have all these lockdowns and having resteraunts and gyms where the most healty people in the country go,have to wear fucking facemasks which you will lie about of course is effective and say that doctors have not said it is useless.

Agreed.
And you can see the plan to flatten the curve can not possibly succeed because it forces all people together in food lines at grocery stores instead of separating the infected and elderly.
You can also see their intent is fake because they are not proving any isolated facilities for the thousands of homeless who test positive.

Not to mention the fact that riots, where thousands of leftists gather to scream and slobber all over each other, often unmasked, are not considered dangerous by the "experts". That's how you know it has NOTHING to do with the virus.

No I get it. So in your opinion, many millions more had or have it, seems right. That would significantly lower the mortality and critical case rates then wouldn't it? But I have to say 214 million tests is not bad and its getting there.
Yes many more have had it than recorded which would lower the mortality rate. That is not a very significant stat to me. When hospitals start filling cities start shutting down. I am sick of the shutdowns and Iā€™m even more sick of those fighting against the reality that this virus is real and dangerous. Iā€™m sick of see our doctors and nurses exhausted and in tears as they deal with this sickness at great personal risk while douchebags mock it behind the safety of their troll computers. Itā€™s people not taking it seriously that are the largest contributors to the spread. Idiots
you need to stop embarrassing yourself that this virus is anywhere as dangeroys as the corporate controlled media tells you same as embarrassing yourself as well that the most massive vote fraud ever occured in mankind history. :rofl:

Wrong.
ahh ever consider the fact that YOU are the delusional one how dangerous the virus is abut the whole world is awake to how the elite want to depopulate the world with a vaccine? apparently you are not aware just recently.HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS if not millions, gathered in england and protested against it singing YOU CAN TAKE YOUR NEW WORL ORDER UP YOUR ASS,AND YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VACCINES UP YOUR ASS. other way around,HE is aware like the whole world is,YOU are the delusional one charlie :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

other countries besides englad as well are doing it LOL
here take this weeping towle how you hvae the logic,you are right,everyone else in the world is wrong.:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong.

Wrong.
the virus is real just not dangerous as you claim,only the most ancient elderly die from it which is why it is bullshit to have all these lockdowns and having resteraunts and gyms where the most healty people in the country go,have to wear fucking facemasks which you will lie about of course is effective and say that doctors have not said it is useless.
Doctors arenā€™t saying masks are useless they are pleading for people to wear them and act safely. And lockdowns are happening to save hospitals from being overwhelmed, which is clearly happening. My local hospital is got 30 new cases last week with 18 taking up the ICU which has 20 beds. Howā€™s your local hospital doing? Have you even checked?
stop being an idiot. ,lockdowns are happening to destroy livilihoods as part of the new world order plan,suicides are at an all time high highest ever in out history because people have lost their jobs so the elites plan to depopulate the world is already working,grow up.

Last edited:

Wrong.
you are the only one high,many patriotic whistleblowing doctors have come forward and exposed it that had a conscience and could not go along with it,there have been many threads made on that proving that sense march,do try and keep up around here.:auiqs.jpg:

get with the program,it is the doctors NOT going along with the hoax risking not only their licences but their lives you nut,some have complained about fascist youtube censoring them,you really need to stop embarrassing yourself here dude,quit while you can. :auiqs.jpg:

Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples ā€” what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers ā€” many coming from miles away ā€” just to support the defiance. Itā€™s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ā€˜to all government officialsā€™. It gives them a warning: ā€˜You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.ā€™ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

Awesome!! Keep up the fight as over 3000 a day die and hospitals continue to get overwhelmed. Yā€™all are wonderful Americans!! *thatā€™s sarcasm
Baloney and more bs propaganda from the libbers....
Whatā€™s BS? That more people are dying or that hospitals are filling up? Please explain why youā€™re calling it BS
Since only .19% of the US is currently infected with Covid and .46% of that total has a critical case, BS. So "hospitals" are not filling up and the Covid "related" deaths don't mean the person died because of Covid. BS.
You are claiming that hospitals are lying based on stats your getting from case studies? Do you understand what kind of vast conspiracy that would need to be afoot by thousands of independently run hospitals to make your claims a reality? How utterly unrealistic that is?! You should really think more before you make such idiotic claims
Isolated specific hospitals I am sure are busy, like in the illegal sanctuary city of El Paso....of course there are others. But overall, in the breadth of the US, the hospitals are quiet and the actual statistics bear that out. You libbers all say statistics are idiotic, but only because you refuse to look them up and only want to go by your propagandized media. You are the one who should do the thinking, for me its easy, I simply go to where they keep the actual facts and statistics.
I very much doubt you have spent any time really looking at the status of hospitals... your posts reek of political reactions and not thoughtful analysis. Where do you live?
Sure I do....whenever I see or hear one of these propaganda pieces I look at hospital occupancy rates in that area and also the volumes of tests run and positives, and critical cases. I look at all the stats. Plus the contacts we have in many hospitals across the US, and the 102 people I personally know who have had Covid add to my informational background. How bout you?
I know many people in the medical field and work with traveling nurses so I get most my trusted intel from people working the front lines.
And I do too.....so wonder why the difference in reality??
What are your nurse and doctor friends telling you? Donā€™t wear a mask itā€™s all a hoax?
They say do whatever you want to do. Like any reasonable person would suggest.
Haha. They give professional and medical recommendations. By your response I can tell youre full of shit and not actually engaging with medical professionals. Nice try. Youā€™re playing politics and your not being sly about it
Right.....and each of them has their own view about the effectiveness of a mask among other things. So they figure people have common sense and can do whatever they want to do...like in America where most of us believe that.
Why are you talking about freedom and control? Iā€™m not saying doctors are trying force people to do anything they donā€™t want to do. Iā€™m asking what their professions medical opinions are and you keep distorting the discussion. I donā€™t believe that you spoke directly with any doctors that truly believe that masking and distancing are not effective and thatā€™s why you are dancing around the question

No doctors believe masks are a good idea for everyone in an epidemic.
They say they should only be worn by the very vulnerable.
The least loss of life comes from accelerating local burn out, where the virus can't find a new host because all the contacts are already infected.
That is the only thing that has ever ended any epidemic, and is the way to save the most lives.
Thatā€™s another lie. Where in the hell are you getting your information? Are we in the twilight zone?
you would know,lying is YOUR speciaty. :auiqs.jpg:

Americans are revolting against the illegal, unconstitutional shut downs. Apparently "freedom threatens those in authority."

"A diner in Michigan is open for business despite being told to close. A barbershop here, a crafts store there, churches, synagogues, temples ā€” what makes this COVID revolt different is that the businesses that are defying lockdown orders are being swarmed by customers ā€” many coming from miles away ā€” just to support the defiance. Itā€™s the most demonstrative political statement being made today and authorities who would try to enforce their edicts are playing with fire."

"The short notice taped to the door is addressed ā€˜to all government officialsā€™. It gives them a warning: ā€˜You are in violation of your oath of office by trespassing unlawfully on the property of this business establishment and committing an act of terrorism under Section 802 of the Patriot Act.ā€™ Taped up next to it, a longer warning in black and set-off red type, with Title 18 from the United States Code copied out underneath."

Awesome!! Keep up the fight as over 3000 a day die and hospitals continue to get overwhelmed. Yā€™all are wonderful Americans!! *thatā€™s sarcasm
Baloney and more bs propaganda from the libbers....
Whatā€™s BS? That more people are dying or that hospitals are filling up? Please explain why youā€™re calling it BS
Since only .19% of the US is currently infected with Covid and .46% of that total has a critical case, BS. So "hospitals" are not filling up and the Covid "related" deaths don't mean the person died because of Covid. BS.
You are claiming that hospitals are lying based on stats your getting from case studies? Do you understand what kind of vast conspiracy that would need to be afoot by thousands of independently run hospitals to make your claims a reality? How utterly unrealistic that is?! You should really think more before you make such idiotic claims
Isolated specific hospitals I am sure are busy, like in the illegal sanctuary city of El Paso....of course there are others. But overall, in the breadth of the US, the hospitals are quiet and the actual statistics bear that out. You libbers all say statistics are idiotic, but only because you refuse to look them up and only want to go by your propagandized media. You are the one who should do the thinking, for me its easy, I simply go to where they keep the actual facts and statistics.
I very much doubt you have spent any time really looking at the status of hospitals... your posts reek of political reactions and not thoughtful analysis. Where do you live?
Sure I do....whenever I see or hear one of these propaganda pieces I look at hospital occupancy rates in that area and also the volumes of tests run and positives, and critical cases. I look at all the stats. Plus the contacts we have in many hospitals across the US, and the 102 people I personally know who have had Covid add to my informational background. How bout you?
I know many people in the medical field and work with traveling nurses so I get most my trusted intel from people working the front lines.
And I do too.....so wonder why the difference in reality??
What are your nurse and doctor friends telling you? Donā€™t wear a mask itā€™s all a hoax?
They say do whatever you want to do. Like any reasonable person would suggest.
Haha. They give professional and medical recommendations. By your response I can tell youre full of shit and not actually engaging with medical professionals. Nice try. Youā€™re playing politics and your not being sly about it

Any medical professional should tell you that all epidemics once established, are and can only be ended by herd immunity.
And then actually you do not then want to "flatten the curve", but instead accelerate infection locally, within those who are least vulnerable, as quickly as possible. Delaying infection rates only makes it last longer, which then kills far more.
No very few if any serious doctors are saying that.
Baloney
Show me a respectable Dr that says that crap
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ask and you shall receive that not good enough for you?

these german doctors are behind these america doctors here in my link here. LOL

ALL these doctors are saying what you keep lying about,they are telling the truth that these masks are ineffective and this virus is a hoax,that the majority of these covid deaths are being ruled covid from other causes of deaths,elderly already having an ailment that they were already dying from.

i was talking to my worker about this virus hoax just last week,he is onboard with me as well,he was telling me his friend had two brothers die from a car accident and there deaths are listed as covid.

dont you EVER get tired of embarrassing yourself with shit all over your face getting checkmated?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

WTF are you even talking about? Your post is crazy....Plenty of people disagree with you stop pretending everyone is in your goose-stepping regiment.

Wrong.

Are you high? Of course it matters. You can reach herd immunity through vaccination where minimal people get sick and die or you can reach it through mass infections where many get sick and die. Why did I need to explain that??

No I get it. So in your opinion, many millions more had or have it, seems right. That would significantly lower the mortality and critical case rates then wouldn't it? But I have to say 214 million tests is not bad and its getting there.
Yes many more have had it than recorded which would lower the mortality rate. That is not a very significant stat to me. When hospitals start filling cities start shutting down. I am sick of the shutdowns and Iā€™m even more sick of those fighting against the reality that this virus is real and dangerous. Iā€™m sick of see our doctors and nurses exhausted and in tears as they deal with this sickness at great personal risk while douchebags mock it behind the safety of their troll computers. Itā€™s people not taking it seriously that are the largest contributors to the spread. Idiots
you need to stop embarrassing yourself that this virus is anywhere as dangeroys as the corporate controlled media tells you same as embarrassing yourself as well that the most massive vote fraud ever occured in mankind history. :rofl:
Haha. Wow man, you are off the rails. I see my local hospital with only 2 ICU beds left because 18 of 20 are filled with COVId patients. Thatā€™s not from the media. Thatā€™s real life. I see friend businesses going under because retards like yourself canā€™t be good Americans and take this thing seriously. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Are you high? Of course it matters. You can reach herd immunity through vaccination where minimal people get sick and die or you can reach it through mass infections where many get sick and die. Why did I need to explain that??

Minimal folks are getting sick and dying as it is, at least from the virus at this point. The fear porn in the corporate and government propaganda is being pressed into service of big pharma. You are either their shill, or too stupid to understand this.

. . . The only folks that would benefit from a vaccine are those in high risk groups. Others will suffer more from side affects and unintended consequences of the vaccine than they would of just being exposed to the virus.

Most folks when exposed, have no idea that they have even been exposed, others? Quickly get it, and get over it. Only a slim portion of the population is at any risk at all, and even they have very little to fear.

The virus has already passed through the population, it is over. Get on with it.

You are as hyperbolic as the fear porn on the idiot box.

Minimal folks are getting sick and dying as it is, at least from the virus at this point. The fear porn in the corporate and government propaganda is being pressed into service of big pharma. You are either their shill, or too stupid to understand this.

. . . The only folks that would benefit from a vaccine are those in high risk groups. Others will suffer more from side affects and unintended consequences of the vaccine than they would of just being exposed to the virus.

Most folks when exposed, have no idea that they have even been exposed, others? Quickly get it, and get over it. Only a slim portion of the population is at any risk at all, and even they have very little to fear.

The virus has already passed through the population, it is over. Get on with it.

The level of Trump brainwash in the country is unbelievable. Do yourself a favor and go down to your local hospital and talk to some doctors. Go see first hand for yourself and stop being such an ignorant turd

I refuse to take this hoax seriously as do others with a functioning brain. How'd you like to be taken seriously with a good old fashioned horse whipping?
My guess is that, given your probable news sources, you haven't been exposed to the stories of hospitals and ICU's bursting at the seams with COVID cases, skyrocketing case numbers, the heart-wrenching stories of physically and emotionally drained doctors and nurses describing their ordeal, the hospital staffs having to work even MORE because so many of them have been infected.

If you have seen these reports, did you just assume they were fake news?
nobody here listens to your babble the fact YOUR pathetic sources are the corporate controlled media instead of doctots that wrok at these hospitals they say are overloaded and expose their lies that they are NOT overcrowed as they claim,:laughing0301::lmao:

always fun checkmating you.:laughing0301::lmao:
Hey commie care4china,glad you agree itā€™s funny you make only an idiot like Mac would listen to the corporate controlled media over patriot whistleblower doctors risking their careers.. :up: :iyfyus.jpg::clap::clap::clap:

Wrong.

Wrong.
Doctors arenā€™t saying masks are useless they are pleading for people to wear them and act safely. And lockdowns are happening to save hospitals from being overwhelmed, which is clearly happening. My local hospital is got 30 new cases last week with 18 taking up the ICU which has 20 beds. Howā€™s your local hospital doing? Have you even checked?

Wrong.
What doctors are complaining about is flattening the curve, which is what prevents herd immunity, prevents an end to the epidemic, and the causes an endless supply of new patients to the ICU.
Masks have their uses, but will not and can not end any epidemic, and never have.

Haha. Wow man, you are off the rails. I see my local hospital with only 2 ICU beds left because 18 of 20 are filled with COVId patients. Thatā€™s not from the media. Thatā€™s real life. I see friend businesses going under because retards like yourself canā€™t be good Americans and take this thing seriously. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Only one that should be ashamed of themselves is retards like you that ignore what whistle blowing doctors say over the media.lol you keep ignoring how they have risked their licenses telling the truth that hospitals are getting payoffs for ruling every death as covid.you have Alzheimerā€™s disease you keep ignoring that.lol.

Keep it up with your babble that does not change the facts that I have a friend at work whoā€™s two brothers died in a car accident and their death certificates read covid and that my best friends dad who went into the hospital three years ago due to a stroke and died in Jan of a stroke,that they changed his death certifiicate as well in March from a stroke to covid, I wish none of this were true but it is,these people are demonic and thatā€™s what scares you,I talk to friends of mine all the time who many have similar experiences as well of people they know that died from a car wreck and what not,but their deaths read covid. :cuckoo: you donā€™t want to go down that rabbit hole and accept the elite are plotting to kill us all so you pretend these doctors are not saying any of this.comedy gold. :laughing0301: :lmao:

Last edited:

The level of Trump brainwash in the country is unbelievable. Do yourself a favor and go down to your local hospital and talk to some doctors. Go see first hand for yourself and stop being such an ignorant turd

Wrong, you are ignorant of how epidemics work.
Once they are wide spread, the only thing that ends any epidemic is herd immunity, which depends upon increasing local infection speed, not flattening the curve.
Any doctor knows this simple fact.
You want local burn out of the virus, not to keep it alive by holding back potential victims.

Forum List

Back