The Coup That Wasn't

Not at all. The traitors, inssurectionists, seditionists, and cowards, that are Trump supporters, are now sitting their punk asses in prison cells, and the prosecutions will continue for some time.

That's because the United States, and its secular diversity is far superior to failed Christian nationalist cowardice.

On the otherhand, Putin, being the weak coward that he is, granted pardons to everyone to protect his own worthless ass.

He would be the model Republican should he change his citizenship, and become American.
USA is the new USSR 2.0 , you dolt

That's a very confident prediction!
America's military are on line with that and are forbidden to express doubts on that in public.

No big prediction at all. There is a US asset out there right now, within striking distance.

Let me explain to you the timeline of events.

Rocket motor is detected by satellite.

90 seconds later, NORAD identifies trajectory, and telemetry as incoming WMD.

90 seconds later, POTUS issues order to US asset to achieve targeting solutions, and launch counter strike.

15 minutes later, multiple targets hit by WMD's.

5 minutes later, world leaders call for immediate end to escalation of hostilities.

Within 1 hour, full on NATO response.

They certainly are enjoying the rigged court system that put those people in prison.
And apparently enjoying the cruel a d unusual treatment these people are enduring from DC cops. Treatment t reminiscent of a third world shit hole. A good description of our 'capital'.

And apparently enjoying the cruel a d unusual treatment these people are enduring from DC cops. Treatment t reminiscent of a third world shit hole. A good description of our 'capital'.
If the system was as rigged as MAGAworld would have us believe, those that sang with the prisoners would now be occupying the next cell or worse.

Scott Ritter predicts that Russia is going to get a lot more serious about ending this war.

But he adds a convincing argument that it's leading to nuclear war. First in Poland (Europe) and then culminating in nuclear war between America and Russia.

He adds too that there's a popular belief in America's military that America can win a nuclear war and come out of it unscathed.
I'm wondering if Ritter and Macgregor will need to change their timeline after Labor Day? It's beginning to seem like this war has no intention of ending.

I'm wondering if Ritter and Macgregor will need to change their timeline after Labor Day? It's beginning to seem like this war has no intention of ending.
If anything, my guess is that Putin will up the ante now by calling out Russia's military. August or September seem pretty reasonable.

But peace negotiations seem to be more likely too now. That would be my preference.

I think that all parties want out but there needs to be facesaving.

Add to that and imagine more European countries coming to consider the nuclear threat and that causing some of them to bail if Putin goes all in with Russia's military might??

Do you think that Russia will have to take the war right up to Poland's border?

If the system was as rigged as MAGAworld would have us believe, those that sang with the prisoners would now be occupying the next cell or worse.
You have no clue what they've endured because you're too busy rubbing your hands in glee.

If anything, my guess is that Putin will up the ante now by calling out Russia's military. August or September seem pretty reasonable.

But peace negotiations seem to be more likely too now. That would be my preference.

I think that all parties want out but there needs to be facesaving.

Add to that and imagine more European countries coming to consider the nuclear threat and that causing some of them to bail if Putin goes all in with Russia's military might??

Do you think that Russia will have to take the war right up to Poland's border?
There's speculation Zelensky needs to show a "victory" before the next NATO summit scheduled for Vilnius July 11-12. If he can't deliver some good news before that time, he may face increasing pressure to negotiate.

If that happens and Zelensky is perceive to lose this conflict, expect cries of "We Must Do Something" to rise up from the western MSM. That may lead to a NATO incursion into western Ukraine, and there are 100,000 Russian troops in Belarus that will take the fight to Poland's border; then what?

The Wagner Group is clearly loved by the Russian people, and are being sent off with much adoration, and fanfare. Patric Lancaster is there on at the s ene doing interviews, and even gets some face time with the Boss. Interesting to say the least...

Cia involvement? Maybe Putin and Prigozhin have pulled a fast one and managed to get some of that $$$ from BribemAdmin that would have no doubt gone to Ukraine.

There's speculation Zelensky needs to show a "victory" before the next NATO summit scheduled for Vilnius July 11-12. If he can't deliver some good news before that time, he may face increasing pressure to negotiate.
Yes, I have heard the same thing.
If that happens and Zelensky is perceive to lose this conflict, expect cries of "We Must Do Something" to rise up from the western MSM. That may lead to a NATO incursion into western Ukraine, and there are 100,000 Russian troops in Belarus that will take the fight to Poland's border; then what?

It's hard to say. I think it depends on how much the US dares to escalate the rules that are still more or less adhered to. Russia has accepted the escalations because it's to their advantage to be able to keep the war going with only conventional weapons.
Sooner or late the US will understand that they've facilitated Russia's objective of creating a buffer zone. The buffer zone could be the entire Ukraine.

And just like that, hypocrite liberals are all supportive of 'insurrection'. Pathetic.
And just like that, hypocrite Trump humpers no longer believe a conviction of insurection is needed for an insurection to have taken place. Pathetic.

Scott Ritter predicts that Russia is going to get a lot more serious about ending this war.

But he adds a convincing argument that it's leading to nuclear war. First in Poland (Europe) and then culminating in nuclear war between America and Russia.

He adds too that there's a popular belief in America's military that America can win a nuclear war and come out of it unscathed.
Break out your sunscreen! It is going to be very bright outside :abgg2q.jpg:

Break out your sunscreen! It is going to be very bright outside :abgg2q.jpg:

putin-nuclear.gif

Not at all. The traitors, inssurectionists, seditionists, and cowards, that are Trump supporters, are now sitting their punk asses in prison cells, and the prosecutions will continue for some time.

That's because the United States, and its secular diversity is far superior to failed Christian nationalist cowardice.

On the otherhand, Putin, being the weak coward that he is, granted pardons to everyone to protect his own worthless ass.

He would be the model Republican should he change his citizenship, and become American.
Poor screwey....writes about how he loves Russia and hates America.
Maybe move there screwey....Im sure you would be welcome

Forum List

Back