The Coup That Wasn't

Not at all. The traitors, inssurectionists, seditionists, and cowards, that are Trump supporters, are now sitting their punk asses in prison cells, and the prosecutions will continue for some time.

That's because the United States, and its secular diversity is far superior to failed Christian nationalist cowardice.

On the otherhand, Putin, being the weak coward that he is, granted pardons to everyone to protect his own worthless ass.

He would be the model Republican should he change his citizenship, and become American.
Secular diversity in action!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220903-104418_Chrome.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 12
Any opinion is as valid as any others.

Ritter also examines the question of Putin being pushed to deploying a tactical nuclear weapon on Kiev or ......... for example.

Then the question becomes whether America will trade Boston or N.Y. for a large Russian city?
That’s insane. Putin won’t need to nuke Kiev. Just let returning Ukrainian soldiers handle Kiev.

Sound like George C Scott in Strangelove
A Hollywood spoof that was directed at bringing the fact to the people that the US military believes that a nuclear war is winnable.

And how can anybody help not noticing that many are confident that Russia's nuclear weapons won't detonate, due to age?

Many people in the world were hoping that the War Criminal's twenty-year reign would finally come to an end.

So it is very disheartening to learn that he will be allowed to continue brutalizing the Ukrainian (and Russian) people.

Scott Ritter predicts that Russia is going to get a lot more serious about ending this war.

But he adds a convincing argument that it's leading to nuclear war. First in Poland (Europe) and then culminating in nuclear war between America and Russia.

He adds too that there's a popular belief in America's military that America can win a nuclear war and come out of it unscathed.
Russian shill and convicted sex offender Scott Ritter?

Scott Ritter(Wiki)

He still owns the claim to be America's 'enemy #1'!

He packs a lot of weight, due to him exposing America's lies on the WMD's.

What's the real reason why you hate him Konrad?
He’s a Russian shill. The other thing is to see how many of those who complain about grooming, will give him a pass.

Scott Ritter predicts that Russia is going to get a lot more serious about ending this war.

But he adds a convincing argument that it's leading to nuclear war. First in Poland (Europe) and then culminating in nuclear war between America and Russia.

He adds too that there's a popular belief in America's military that America can win a nuclear war and come out of it unscathed.
I doubt the Kremlin will allow Putin to use nuclear weapons. I suspect that Putin will be assassinated before those who use these weapons with his orders; the Russian Military isn't willing to destroy millions of Russians and the humanity including their families.

I read his force was something like 25,000 troops. I wonder how many went with him.

I doubt the Kremlin will allow Putin to use nuclear weapons. I suspect that Putin will be assassinated before those who use these weapons with his orders; the Russian Military isn't willing to destroy millions of Russians and the humanity including their families.
All suggestions are welcome but the writer needs to know that his contributions say more than he intends to say.

This one is saying that Putin will resort to nuclear weapons but will be assassinated first.

That's possible too.

More probable than MAD?

Forum List

Back