What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Corporate Threat in America.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
:eusa_think: This shouldn't be difficult..... All I need is my fucking opinion, and yours.

Santander Credit - Just bought my mortgage and assisted GEMB Lending (who may own Santander) in legally screwing me for $1,000 in the process of moving the paper. Note that my next payment is due in April, 2012 and I was that far ahead when the paper was sold.

Forced to do business - they suck if you are ever given the choice of financing with either one. :evil:

Adobe Software - Just asked nicely if I'd register my software, along with a reason or two to do it. I declined and Adobe said "Cool. Go to this menu if you change your mind."

Pleasure to do business. Adobe has great products and reasonable prices. :thup:

This is easy. I'll be back after the Management Meeting.

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford trucks rock. I've had 3 and a Bronco II. The Jeep in the dog photo is still my daily ride, and I've liked the VW's I've owned, but they're a bit spendy when something does need fixin'.

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm writing this on a PC because I'm saving for my next Apple. Yes. They're worth the difference.

OP
AVG-JOE

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bank of America didn't keep my business for 3 months, I had to fired Chase before they had the Washington Mutual signs down.

I love my Credit Union!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List