The Corporate Threat in America.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
:eusa_think: This shouldn't be difficult..... All I need is my fucking opinion, and yours.

Santander Credit - Just bought my mortgage and assisted GEMB Lending (who may own Santander) in legally screwing me for $1,000 in the process of moving the paper. Note that my next payment is due in April, 2012 and I was that far ahead when the paper was sold.

Forced to do business - they suck if you are ever given the choice of financing with either one. :evil:

Adobe Software - Just asked nicely if I'd register my software, along with a reason or two to do it. I declined and Adobe said "Cool. Go to this menu if you change your mind."

Pleasure to do business. Adobe has great products and reasonable prices. :thup:

This is easy. I'll be back after the Management Meeting.

Ford trucks rock. I've had 3 and a Bronco II. The Jeep in the dog photo is still my daily ride, and I've liked the VW's I've owned, but they're a bit spendy when something does need fixin'.

I'm writing this on a PC because I'm saving for my next Apple. Yes. They're worth the difference.

Bank of America didn't keep my business for 3 months, I had to fired Chase before they had the Washington Mutual signs down.

I love my Credit Union!

New Topics

Forum List

Back