The Coronavirus is not as bad as we thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Admit it, you want people to die so it hurts the economy because you hope it gets Trump out of the White House.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

This ain't 1918.

You can say that again. We have lost our focus.

The virus is stronger than what hit in 1918 and I am not the person to glorify 1918 America.

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed 3% of the world's population in less than a year. Until this strain of the Coronavirus kills 3% of the world's population that rapidly, you can not say that with any accuracy. However, it doesn't matter because both viruses are irrelevant.

I am not the one posting how a deadly virus isn't so bad because it won't hurt our productivity. It already has hurt our productivity. trump was leaving the white house regardless of this and this situation is another example of his failure as a president. You guys made excuses for everything else and you repeated trumps lies, but the coronavirus is the truth and no amount of excuses you make can stop what it is doing. So at this point trump can shit or get off the pot. If he does his job right, he will be re elected, but if he fails, he loses. It's crunch time and since trump has declared himself the greatest, and you guys have too, then it's time for him to be great.

You are really fucked up in the head to even think I want to see people die. This is the crazy shit you trump butt lickers believe and that's why his ass has been able to get away with breaking the law and completely violating the constitution.

It's only hurting our productivity because we are over-reacting. In 1918, did they over-react and shut the country down when the flu pandemic was spreading? No, they did not. As a result the virus did not cause much damage. As I stated previously, the Dow Jones only dropped about 5% that year.

This ain't 1918.

The virus is stronger than what hit in 1918 and I am not the person to glorify 1918 America.

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed 3% of the world's population in less than a year. Until this strain of the Coronavirus kills 3% of the world's population that rapidly, you can not say that with any accuracy. However, it doesn't matter because both viruses are irrelevant.

The virus was not as strong as this one. We have medicine now that would have got rid of that one real quick and we don't have that now. On top of that people knew less in 1918 than today, had they been smarter, they would have taken the same steps we are now. This virus is not something to downplay.

The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.
I largely agree. As heartless as it might sound, I believe viruses are an agent of nature designed to relieve populations of living things when nature is defied. The pandemia is the direct result of the "unnatural" ability for the agent to be transferred across the world in a matter of hours.

This ain't 1918.

The virus was not as strong as this one. We have medicine now that would have got rid of that one real quick and we don't have that now. On top of that people knew less in 1918 than today, had they been smarter, they would have taken the same steps we are now. This virus is not something to downplay.

Would, would, would. You are speculating about the comparative strength of two viruses based on hypothetical evidence. The fact of the matter is the 1918 flu actually did kill 3% of the world's population. This is not speculation, it is fact. Talk to me when the coronavirus accomplishes that feat.

The coronavirus has just started to hit. We don't know how many will die. So it's stupid to make comparisons to the swine flu like trump is somehow doing a better job than Obama when in reality he is not.

trump has failed in his leadership. It's easy to stand in rallies giving people nicknames but this is what defines a president, not standing behind podiums talking stupid while blaming the other political party for his fuck ups. The NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Broadway and almost everything in America did not close because of the swine flu.

This great American saved lives today.

This is leadership.

Drumpf is a major fuckup in addition to being not just a clown but the whole sad circus.

Silly Season: An election is only 9 months away. The Democrats are already loading the toilet with the poop of lies, and it smells like an outhouse already. Phew! Oh, and did I mention: Demmie noses are like catfish feelers--they get a little big longer in Silly Season.

Silly Season Demmies--Noses growing!
OIP.wy582g0QIJgx4hvoDg8dKgHaE7

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

<giggle>​

Last edited:
The death rate of infected babies is less than .1%. This roughly carries through until about the age of 50. Then, the death rate skyrockets. However, the death rate doesn't approach 15% until about the age of 80. I'm sure we can all agree that even a 15% death rate of infected is not that high for a disease and nothing to worry about when you look at the big picture. Even if tens of millions of Americans do die, it won't hurt our productivity as much as previously thought when you look at the demographics of the situation.

Additionally, we already have a massive problem with the rising expenses of the number of aging baby boomers that are gradually losing their ability to contribute to society and are a burden to the system. The coronavirus did not create this problem, except merely brings it to our attention.

The democrats are using a natural process to try and create problems. Let nature run its course.
I largely agree. As heartless as it might sound, I believe viruses are an agent of nature designed to relieve populations of living things when nature is defied. The pandemia is the direct result of the "unnatural" ability for the agent to be transferred across the world in a matter of hours.

China is the largest population ion the planet, and they want it kept a secret that the Corona virus prospered first in Woohan. Lmao!! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Wuhan, China Map.jpg

The coronavirus has just started to hit. We don't know how many will die. So it's stupid to make comparisons to the swine flu like trump is somehow doing a better job than Obama when in reality he is not.

trump has failed in his leadership. It's easy to stand in rallies giving people nicknames but this is what defines a president, not standing behind podiums talking stupid while blaming the other political party for his fuck ups. The NBA, NHL, MLB, NCAA, Broadway and almost everything in America did not close because of the swine flu.

This is leadership.

Drumpf is a major fuckup in addition to being not just a clown but the whole sad circus.

Silly Season: An election is only 9 months away. The Democrats are already loading the toilet with the poop of lies, and it smells like an outhouse already. Phew! Oh, and did I mention: Demmie noses are like catfish feelers--they get a little big longer in Silly Season.

<giggle>​

It's been silly season since you idiots voted in trump. This virus is no joke and trump has failed in leadership.

This ain't 1918.

Would, would, would. You are speculating about the comparative strength of two viruses based on hypothetical evidence. The fact of the matter is the 1918 flu actually did kill 3% of the world's population. This is not speculation, it is fact. Talk to me when the coronavirus accomplishes that feat.

I'm not speculating either. It is a fact that we are further advanced medically than we were in 1918. So I won't be arguing with you about a flu that happened in 1918. If you want to pretend this is some democratic over reaction, that's on you.

I'm not speculating either. It is a fact that we are further advanced medically than we were in 1918. So I won't be arguing with you about a flu that happened in 1918. If you want to pretend this is some democratic over reaction, that's on you.

Talk to me when it kills 3% of the world's population. Actually, even if it does that, it is still nothing to worry about.

This is leadership.

<giggle>​

It's been silly season since you idiots voted in trump. This virus is no joke and trump has failed in leadership.

My how your party's narrow changes with every puff of smoke put out by your fellow conspirators of the press. Someday you're gonna be sorry you stepped on people's feet while dancing to the lies your side publishes as "talking points to the press in which the truth is not an option."

You guys better start paying attention to what's going on. We are having all kinds of natural weather disasters and plagues. The COVID19 is a plague. People, you better get right because time is coming for us.

Talk to me when it kills 3% of the world's population. Actually, even if it does that, it is still nothing to worry about.
Good point, RP. The reason it's not going to do that everywhere is because some areas take this problem to their own solution like Dallas, Texas for example. Compliments of msn.com:

Last edited:

I will talk now and if you don't want to listen that's your prerogative.

This is leadership.

<giggle>​

My how your party's narrow changes with every puff of smoke put out by your fellow conspirators of the press. Someday you're gonna be sorry you stepped on people's feet while dancing to the lies your side publishes as "talking points to the press in which the truth is not an option."

trump is going to lose. And he's going to lose because his administration has been a lie. You fell for this amateur's lies. You best get your mind right, because the creator of lies could be coming vey soon and if you fell for trump, you are doomed with this guy. I'm not going to be sorry for anything because I am shown the truth. And trump is not that.

Good point, RP. The reason it's not going to do that everywhere is because some areas take this problem to their own solution like Dallas, Texas for example. Compliments of msn.com:

And this shows you the failure of trump. This is a national situation. It is not limited to a few spots. It needs a unified national response from the federal government. These are the things the government is for.

You guys better start paying attention to what's going on. We are having all kinds of natural weather disasters and plagues. The COVID19 is a plague. People, you better get right because time is coming for us.
Oh, the Silly Season prophets are at it! It's nothin' but doom and gloom, facts notwithstanding. :rolleyes:

This is leadership.

<giggle>​

trump is going to lose. And he's going to lose because his administration has been a lie. You fell for this amateur's lies. You best get your mind right, because the creator of lies could be coming vey soon and if you fell for trump, you are doomed with this guy. I'm not going to be sorry for anything because I am shown the truth. And trump is not that.

Pants on fire! IM2's pusher got him the good stuff.. :rolleyes:

<giggle>​

Pants on fire! IM2's pusher got him the good stuff.. :rolleyes:

Over 16,000 trump lies says I am right. I don't do drugs you dumb ho.

Forum List

Back