The contrast between Trump and Hillary, and the Left and the Right.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hillary calls half of hard working Trump supporters deplorable, and big halls are filled with applause:

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They’re racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic — Islamophobic — you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people — now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks — they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America."

A leftist hero...

Trump calls MS-13 members who kill and rape animals and the left is in complete outrage mode:

"You wouldn't believe how bad these people are. These aren't people. These are animals. And we're taking them out of the country at a level and at a rate that's never happened before. And because of the weak laws, they come in fast, we get them, we release them, we get them again, we bring them out. It's crazy."

I think this answers the question regarding who Americans will be voting come the mid-terms. Democrats have no problem with making slanderous generalizations about hard working Americans, while supporting gangs that murder Americans all the way.

Last edited:
No replies? I suppose I forgot to include the video where Hilary details what she thinks of quarter of Americans:

The only thing I can point out is that hitlary never filled big halls.

She barely had half full high school basket ball courts.

Trump filled stadiums.

Trump filled stadiums.

trump LIED about filling big places

Obama-Trump-Inauguration-Crowds-500x379.jpg

dumb fuk Trumpbots ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

everyone with an IQ above 70 went to Chilis and ate a burger WITH CHEESE.

Trump filled stadiums.

american_airlines_center_donald_trump_speech.jpg

That does seem to be the case.

Your IQ is nowhere near 70 though, and it would be to your benefit to not bring it up for discussion to reveal that fact.

DeMS-13 platform for 2018

FUCK YOU If you're a law abiding American, we're coming for your money and guns and will use the full power of modern technology to spy on you and keep you in place. Think of Orwells "1984" but without the happy ending.

Welcome to America if you're a murdering criminal send by the drug cartels. How do you say, "Welcome to your new home" in Mexican?

FUCK YOU If you're a law abiding American, we're coming for your money and guns and will use the full power of modern technology to spy on you and keep you in place. Think of Orwells "1984" but without the happy ending.

Welcome to America if you're a murdering criminal send by the drug cartels. How do you say, "Welcome to your new home" in Mexican?

tenor.gif

Trump filled stadiums.

You are one of the original low info Voters son, what would you know about IQ? Rump is playing a part, nothing I haven't been saying for months now.

Trump filled stadiums.

american_airlines_center_donald_trump_speech.jpg

That does seem to be the case.

Your IQ is nowhere near 70 though, and it would be to your benefit to not bring it up for discussion to reveal that fact.

the upper decks in the back of the arena are empty - and on the left side

you were saying ?

These people show no mercy, they are every bit as bad as, hell they are more deadly than the Mob. At least the Mob had their own code.
You eff with 13 and they kill you.

We should remember the image of the crumpled Stars and Stripes tossed into a corner with the trash at the end of a Hillary rally. It tells us a lot about the left's disdain for America's traditions and values.

We should remember the image of the crumpled Stars and Stripes tossed into a corner with the trash at the end of a Hillary rally. It tells us a lot about the left's disdain for America's traditions and values.

YOU should remember it, and use it every time you need to deflect any attention away from Goldilocks and his worthless butt.

Forum List

Back