The Continued Growth of Liberal Indoctrination in Schools

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Seventh Grader Reports Teacher Instructed Class God Is a Myth:
- LINK: Seventh Grader Reports Teacher Instructed Class God Is a Myth - Breitbart

Ok, if telling her student that God is a 'myth' is all she did, that wouldn't be that big of a deal because it would have been her opinion .... IF it had been all she did.

"Jordan Wooley, a straight-A student at the West Memorial Junior High School–part of the Katy Independent School District (ISD)-said she and her classmates were told by their reading teacher that God is not real and that answers to the contrary would warrant their grades being docked."
According to a report in
Covering Katy, Jordan and her class were administered a test on the existence of God on Monday.

“We were asked to take a poll to say whether God was fact, opinion or a myth, and she (the teacher) told anyone who said God was a fact or an opinion that they were wrong,” she said.

According to the report, Jordan’s teacher taught several other classes that day, all of which included the same instructions about God.

“It appears the teacher was not following Katy ISD’s curriculum, because Memorial Junior High students who have a different reading teacher said God was never mentioned in their class, according to Wooley,” says the report."
-- Goes out of her way to teach God is myth and reinforces that by failing the kids / giving them bad grades if they claim there is in their work.

"What’s going on is that the principal was made aware of this today and is going to have a chance to work on that as per district policies and procedures,” he added. “We definitely will look into that."
--- We'll see...

The article said the Principal held a meeting about the issue, but little Katy was NOT invited...

-----------------------------

NO, there isn't any religious bias or 'assault' on religion and free speech by the Libs infiltrating the classrooms and trying to indoctrinate our kids.

The teacher will get a verbal warning and keep teaching....unless parents raise hell about it. In THAT case, I am sure some liberal college will immediately call to praise her teaching style an offer her a job.

:rolleyes:

I learned Greek mythology decades ago. Nobody complained about calling those gods mythological.

If the teacher had told you that those Greek Gods were the only true God, that you hade to write a paper saying that, and would fail you if you did not agree with the teacher and defend that belief in a paper / on a test, I'm pretty sure you and your parents would have been upset.

Evolution is taught in school as factual science', even though it has never been definitely proven, yet teachers / Libs won't agree to allow 'Creationism' to receive equal time/teaching. Declaring to students that God does not exist, completely undermining their faith, their family's faith, and attempting to force them to believe there is no God through negative reinforcement (failing test grades) is a FOUL! This is a 'no brainer'.

I'm not saying the teacher should be fired, but she should verbally reprimanded and forced to immediately stop this. If she has a problem with that tell her, "Buh-Bye' - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya'!"

I learned Greek mythology decades ago. Nobody complained about calling those gods mythological.

If the teacher had told you that those Greek Gods were the only true God, that you hade to write a paper saying that, and would fail you if you did not agree with the teacher and defend that belief in a paper / on a test, I'm pretty sure you and your parents would have been upset.

Evolution is taught in school as factual science', even though it has never been definitely proven, yet teachers / Libs won't agree to allow 'Creationism' to receive equal time/teaching. Declaring to students that God does not exist, completely undermining their faith, their family's faith, and attempting to force them to believe there is no God through negative reinforcement (failing test grades) is a FOUL! This is a 'no brainer'.

I'm not saying the teacher should be fired, but she should verbally reprimanded and forced to immediately stop this. If she has a problem with that tell her, "Buh-Bye' - don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya'!"

Creationism doesn't deserve equal time because there is zero evidence for it.

This issue was dealt with by the school administration and it looks like they are going to throw the teacher under the bus. So, congrats. I understand the teacher is a christian.....continue to eat your own, guys.

This issue was dealt with by the school administration and it looks like they are going to throw the teacher under the bus. So, congrats. I understand the teacher is a christian.....continue to eat your own, guys.
She's obviously not a Christian.
Oh yes. Obviously. Because............................why?
She can't be Christian and teach god as myth. Your left wing indoctrination apparently never explained that part to you about why you should hate Christians.

Freaking liberals whine and bawl about religion in schools and this? If this "educator" actually did this fire them

- LINK: Seventh Grader Reports Teacher Instructed Class God Is a Myth - Breitbart

Ok, if telling her student that God is a 'myth' is all she did, that wouldn't be that big of a deal because it would have been her opinion .... IF it had been all she did.

"Jordan Wooley, a straight-A student at the West Memorial Junior High School–part of the Katy Independent School District (ISD)-said she and her classmates were told by their reading teacher that God is not real and that answers to the contrary would warrant their grades being docked."
According to a report in
Covering Katy, Jordan and her class were administered a test on the existence of God on Monday.

“We were asked to take a poll to say whether God was fact, opinion or a myth, and she (the teacher) told anyone who said God was a fact or an opinion that they were wrong,” she said.

According to the report, Jordan’s teacher taught several other classes that day, all of which included the same instructions about God.

“It appears the teacher was not following Katy ISD’s curriculum, because Memorial Junior High students who have a different reading teacher said God was never mentioned in their class, according to Wooley,” says the report."
-- Goes out of her way to teach God is myth and reinforces that by failing the kids / giving them bad grades if they claim there is in their work.

"What’s going on is that the principal was made aware of this today and is going to have a chance to work on that as per district policies and procedures,” he added. “We definitely will look into that."
--- We'll see...

The article said the Principal held a meeting about the issue, but little Katy was NOT invited...

NO, there isn't any religious bias or 'assault' on religion and free speech by the Libs infiltrating the classrooms and trying to indoctrinate our kids.

The teacher will get a verbal warning and keep teaching....unless parents raise hell about it. In THAT case, I am sure some liberal college will immediately call to praise her teaching style an offer her a job.

Every version of this story comes from a bias sourced.

I would like to know what was actually said in the classroom.

The video of the girl at the school board meeting looks like her parents put her up to it -- coached her what to say etc.

According to a report in

--- We'll see...

Solution: don't send your kids to school

Which is your opinion. As there are conflicting opinions, both sides should be taught if one of them is going to be given.

Better solution - get rid of teachers pushing their own beliefs and agendas on kids, punishing them for having any other opinion.

She did not follow the required curriculum, imposed her own beliefs on the kids, and was punishing those who did not agree with her. Sorry, this is a 'Common Sense FAIL'.

She can't be Christian and teach god as myth. Your left wing indoctrination apparently never explained that part to you about why you should hate Christians.
Was that the lesson? Do you have a copy of the lesson so we can actually read what the class was about? The reason I ask is because we have yet to hear just one firm story about this.

Which is your opinion. As there are conflicting opinions, both sides should be taught if one of them is going to be given.
It is taught. Along with Greek, Hindu, Roman, Egyptian, Sumerian, Chinese, and other creation myths.

Better solution - get rid of teachers pushing their own beliefs and agendas on kids, punishing them for having any other opinion.

She did not follow the required curriculum, imposed her own beliefs on the kids, and was punishing those who did not agree with her. Sorry, this is a 'Common Sense FAIL'.
You know this for a fact......obviously.

Was that the lesson? Do you have a copy of the lesson so we can actually read what the class was about? The reason I ask is because we have yet to hear just one firm story about this.
So now suddenly the story isn't as clear as it was when you made your previous posts. How convenient.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No, I just quoted how this Anti-God 'lesson' was NOT in their or any other class' books or curriculums.

The school refuses to make any comments, but he scheduled a meeting with the teacher yesterday. The school reportedly did say that this assignment / 'lesson' was NOT in the school's cucurriculum.

So now suddenly the story isn't as clear as it was when you made your previous posts. How convenient.
All I know....and it isn't much...is what the school district put out.....INCLUDING that she is a Christian. Are you calling the school district liars?

Forum List

Back