The Constitution Does Not Decide How Many Sit On The Supreme Court WE do aka our elected officials so it's time to legitimately expand .......

Yeah, really.
Especially in the border states.

Nope. If they did they would elect officials that would institute mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement to it.

Again with my story. My son moved to Florida. He gets a job the first day he tries. He gets his first check and not having a bank yet, he goes to a check cashing place. He calls complaining about the long slow lines. I make the crack that not only are they cashing checks they are sending funds to Mexico.

He laughs and says there is a sign on the wall "We send money to Mexico".

DeSantis pretended to pass an e-verify law. First it completely exempted large segments of the economy and for the rest they simply have to get an employee to sign an I-9 which states they are here legally. No real enforcement there and as it seems, no enforcement at all.

If DeSantis actually did what he said, the economy of Florida would collapse. No, people are not interested in seeing that happen but they love those who spout hate for those they also hate.

Nope. If they did they would elect officials that would institute mandatory e-verify with strong enforcement to it.

Again with my story. My son moved to Florida. He gets a job the first day he tries. He gets his first check and not having a bank yet, he goes to a check cashing place. He calls complaining about the long slow lines. I make the crack that not only are they cashing checks they are sending funds to Mexico.

He laughs and says there is a sign on the wall "We send money to Mexico".

DeSantis pretended to pass an e-verify law. First it completely exempted large segments of the economy and for the rest they simply have to get an employee to sign an I-9 which states they are here legally. No real enforcement there and as it seems, no enforcement at all.

If DeSantis actually did what he said, the economy of Florida would collapse. No, people are not interested in seeing that happen but they love those who spout hate for those they also hate.

1656893210049.png

1656893249170.png

View attachment 665765

View attachment 665766

Words without action. Words without action is little more than hate. People may not like it but in the end they prefer it over other options.

It isn't going to happen and you know it isn't going to happen.

Words without action. Words without action is little more than hate. People may not like it but in the end they prefer it over other options.

It isn't going to happen and you know it isn't going to happen.

Yes, polling is words without action. Very profound.

Forum List

Back