Zone1 The Constant Lie About Black Criminality

Did she get the dog back? Did they catch the thugs?
She is lucky she got outta that without being crippled or killed.

“The last thing I could do is stand in front of the car,” said Zacharias. “I was trying to put my body there. They drove into me until I fell on the hood. I grabbed onto the window wipers.”

Arrest made in L.A. dognapping that left frantic owner clinging to car hood

TMZ says the dog is still missing

She is lucky she got outta that without being crippled or killed.

“The last thing I could do is stand in front of the car,” said Zacharias. “I was trying to put my body there. They drove into me until I fell on the hood. I grabbed onto the window wipers.”

Arrest made in L.A. dognapping that left frantic owner clinging to car hood

TMZ says the dog is still missing

I’m glad they got the lowlifes, but I feel bad about the dog - and the owner, of course.

My rule with young black men I do not know is to avoid them unless they are obviously dressed for work or church. This is particularly true for a group of young black men I do not know. Black criminals like to hunt in packs.

Once I asked a young black man, "If you are alone in a city after dark, and several young men are walking in your direction, will you feel safer if they are black or white?"

He answered, "I will feel safer if they are white, a lot safer. Even in the South I will feel safer. I think most blacks feel the same way."

A young black man walking in a white neighborhood after dark will have his feelings hurt. As he walks down the street people will cross the street to avoid him. People will lock the doors of their cars and roll up the windows of their cars. Mothers will tell their children to stop playing in the front yard and come inside.

Nevertheless, that young black man will not be physically hurt. He will be safer than he would be walking in a black neighborhood after dark.

My rule with young black men I do not know is to avoid them unless they are obviously dressed for work or church. This is particularly true for a group of young black men I do not know. Black criminals like to hunt in packs.

Once I asked a young black man, "If you are alone in a city after dark, and several young men are walking in your direction, will you feel safer if they are black or white?"

He answered, "I will feel safer if they are white, a lot safer. Even in the South I will feel safer. I think most blacks feel the same way."

I wonder if Ahmad Arbery felt that way. Somehow, I doubt it, just as I doubt you ever had such a conversation with a young Black man.

I wonder if Ahmad Arbery felt that way. Somehow, I doubt it, just as I doubt you ever had such a conversation with a young Black man.
Where I live it is difficult for me to avoid conversations with young black men.

Again, I doubt it.
IAmWhoIAm.jpg

Forum List

Back