The Condemned - Indonesia

One day we'll get a leader who will stop the 'theft'.

maybe, but the 'workers' will go crackers when they have to take a wage cut in order to become competitive again.
That or Australian goods and services will stay on the shelf in favour of lower cost, but equal quality, items from abroad.

Enjoy your unthinking version of wisdom.

maybe, but the 'workers' will go crackers when they have to take a wage cut in order to become competitive again.
That or Australian goods and services will stay on the shelf in favour of lower cost, but equal quality, items from abroad.

When the corporations start charging 'SE Asian' and 'Indian' prices for their goods, we'll start accepting lower wages.

Mrs bianco's job has been sent to the Philippines for $2 an hour, she'll soon be unemployed.
No jobs for old White males...so onto the street we go, almost.

From the evil, nasty Muslims in Indonesia, we find the reality of daft racists who are quite happy to use anything they can in an attempt to show how nasty those foreign types are.
To do this, the racist fools have to whitewash the evil the Australians do and totally ignore their own stupidity.
Australia for the white migrants only.
The stupidity is unbelievable.

Racism?
What, you mean like this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG3pwYWSP34]Anti-White Reverse racism in Australia - YouTube[/ame]

When the corporations start charging 'SE Asian' and 'Indian' prices for their goods, we'll start accepting lower wages.

Mrs bianco's job has been sent to the Philippines for $2 an hour, she'll soon be unemployed.
No jobs for old White males...so onto the street we go, almost.

Extreme right wing views on race but communist views on equality.
A shrink would love this case.

Business works like this:
It buys and produces at the smallest possible costs but sells at the highest price it can.
The fashion industry is a case in point.
Bangladeshi workers spend all day in crap conditions, producing sports wear for the Australian market where daft Australians buy it up at top prices.

The industry exploits poverty in one country and stupidity in the other.
There's no way manufacturing or other such jobs will be returning to Australia because you've priced yourself out of the market.
Live with it.

Bangladeshi workers spend all day in crap conditions, producing sports wear for the Australian market where daft Australians buy it up at top prices.

Not anymore do they buy at top prices...they're buying online and also making anyone [Target for example] who wants to sell them things do so at reduced prices.

All the other women in mrs bianco's dept in the multinational's office building, whose jobs are going to the Philippines for $2 an hour ...are immigrants, one White, the others SE Asian and Indian. :)

Yes, came here legally for a better life, now onto the unemployment heap they go.
Ironic, SE Asians and Indians 'stealing' the jobs of SE Asians and Indians in Australia. ;)

Always complaining that they don't earn enough money...and about the prices of everything.

Does the average home in SE Asia, India etc cost $800,000 like it does in Sydney?
My guess is no.

The fashion industry is no more, unemployed and low wages people can no longer afford fashion.
They're buying a T shirt made in Bangladesh, for $10, ...a pairs of shorts for $20, ...$30 outfit instead of $300-$3,000.

When Indonesia execution-slaughters Aussie boys Chan and Sukumaran...they used to attend Homebush Boys High School...I predict a huge backlash and boycott of all things "Indonesian"/"Balinese".
I already toss back onto the shelves any items 'Made in Indonesia' I pick up in dept stores, supermarkets etc...like they're spiders and snakes.

Last edited:
We will all have passed on in about 20 or so years...and the young people, the brigades of "PC, multiculturalism, appeasement and tolerance" will have taken over.

And they will have to live in the nation they created for themselves...unless they can find somewhere else to migrate to.

Being a country of MIGRANTS it's a bit rich of you to denounce new ones no matter where they are from.........or is it that they are Asian,Moslem or darker skinned.

By your analogy the only true Australians are the Aboriginals....no you only think it's only white Caucasians that should be here.

Why does the word Racist keep coming to mind,I WONDER.theliq...what a wonderful person you are.....considering the minute number of boat people that arrived here last year which represents .01 of 1% of the Australian population.........Howard has corrupted you mind with blatant Racism

Which non-White majority country would you prefer to live in, as an ordinary person?

Well bit of a silly question,as I am Australian.....what and who determine as NON WHITE????

There are no overseas items that are equal quality...they are all inferior except some cars

Being a country of MIGRANTS it's a bit rich of you to denounce new ones no matter where they are from.........or is it that they are Asian,Moslem or darker skinned.

By your analogy the only true Australians are the Aboriginals....no you only think it's only white Caucasians that should be here.

Why does the word Racist keep coming to mind,I WONDER.theliq...what a wonderful person you are.....considering the minute number of boat people that arrived here last year which represents .01 of 1% of the Australian population.........Howard has corrupted you mind with blatant Racism

Which non-White majority country would you prefer to live in, as an ordinary person?

Well bit of a silly question,as I am Australian.....what and who determine as NON WHITE????

"White European appearance" is the description used.
'Anglo-Saxon' another.

Cheering for the takeover of White-majority Australia by non-White multiculturals?...good luck with that idea, you'll need it, judging by what the rest of the world is like.

"White European appearance" is the description used.
'Anglo-Saxon' another.

Cheering for the takeover of White-majority Australia by non-White multiculturals?...good luck with that idea, you'll need it, judging by what the rest of the world is like.

By Anglo Saxon; you mean from England?
I suppose Australia is just of the Cornish coast; that or you're immigrants or the families of immigrants.
Wow, you'd better sod off home as you're a filthy foreigner.

I wonder if your posts can get any stupider.

Just terms, used to describe "White people"...as in;

"Police describe the suspects as being of "Aboriginal appearance", "Asian appearance", "African appearance", "Pacific Islander appearance", "White European appearance", "Indian/Sub Continental appearance", "Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance."

All very simple.

"Police describe the suspects as being of "Aboriginal appearance", "Asian appearance", "African appearance", "Pacific Islander appearance", "White European appearance", "Indian/Sub Continental appearance", "Middle Eastern/Mediterranean appearance."

All very simple.

Do you deny, white people are foreigners or family of foreigners if they live in Australia?

Guns beat spears.

Anyone born in Australia is not a foreigner.
Well unless they're living in an ethnic enclave/ghetto and all that entails, and cheering against Australia in anything....that is.

Does anyone know what Indofred means by the term "white people"???
In a kind of sloppy general way anthropologists divide the human species
into "races" caucasion (sometimes called 'white') mongolian
(sometimes called yellow but also--sometimes to include american
indians called 'red') negro (sometimes called 'black')

The british seem to have a designation "brown" ---which seems to mean anything
not white, british, and protestant

I wonder what Indofred means by "white" people

Guns beat spears.

Anyone born in Australia is not a foreigner.
Well unless they're living in an ethnic enclave/ghetto and all that entails, and cheering against Australia in anything....that is.

So families of foreigners are not families of immigrants unless they are.

Yes, you're very clear.

Phew; what a loony.

It is funny how everyone thinks Bianco is a loony and yet he/she does not get the hint to shut up. There are two Australians who post here and both nicely highlight the dumb part in Dumb, Drunk and Racist.

All very simple.

Ho,Ho,Ho.........IT IS NOT "WHITE EUROPEAN" YOU TOTAL CRETIN.

White skinned people are referred to as .....CAUCASIAN.....not White,just CAUCASIAN

Bianco,you must be circa 65 to 75 years of age......as the term "White European" has not been used since the mid 60's and at the end of the "WHITE AUSTRALIA POLICY"

Most of us have moved on in a positive way,into the future.

You regrettably think like those of a different EPOCH.:badgrin:

It is funny how everyone thinks Bianco is a loony and yet he/she does not get the hint to shut up. There are two Australians who post here and both nicely highlight the dumb part in Dumb, Drunk and Racist.

That rich coming from a DUMB ASS BASTARD LIKE YOU:D

I forgot that there was one more to bold the dumb part in Dumb, Drunk and Racist. Damn! There seems to be an endless supply over there.

Sorry Vikrant,I mistook you for someone else(note I had changed my prose as you we replying to me)

Anyhow I have always reckoned YOU are a GOOD BLOKE.....:cool:steve

That rich coming from a DUMB ASS BASTARD LIKE YOU:D

I forgot that there was one more to bold the dumb part in Dumb, Drunk and Racist. Damn! There seems to be an endless supply over there.

Sorry Vikrant,I mistook you for someone else(note I had changed my prose as you we replying to me)

Anyhow I have always reckoned YOU are a GOOD BLOKE.....:cool:steve

I very rarely resort to calling someone a dumb. I can tell you that Bianco has earned that title.

I am going to edit mine as well. You seem like a reasonable guy.

Forum List

Back