The commercials these days are nothing but tribal dancing and smut.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Just watched a commercial and it showed young kids acting like savages, dancing to the war drums. Now it wasn't just blacks kids, but white kids also, lowering themselves down to the lowest common denominator, or just being "thuggish". Is this what you want your kids to be like? Savages? Keep it up and when a young kid goes on a shooting spree, you can thank the liberal Society that uncultivated them.

Just watched a commercial and it showed young kids acting like savages, dancing to the war drums. Now it wasn't just blacks kids, but white kids also, lowering themselves down to the lowest common denominator, or just being "thuggish". Is this what you want your kids to be like? Savages? Keep it up and when a young kid goes on a shooting spree, you can thank the liberal Society that uncultivated them.

I don't see myself in any of the new commercials.
I'm beginning to think no company wants me buying their shit.

I have the same problem

They probably figure, if I don't already have it, I don't need it.

The commercials today are mostly aimed at the millenniums. Aren't they the ones buying everything, while still living in their parents' basement? Lol

I watch little TV, but when I do, I mute the commercials and ignore them.

Dumb thread. There is no reference to any commercial. What has just played is a commercial for life insurance and one for a drug. Now it's "budget blinds." Moreover, the OP does not explain what "tribal dancing" is.

I do notice that there are some people in western culture who have trouble dancing, particularly white males, who seem very stiff. Some of them do not seem even able to raise their arms out from their sides, make any expansive movements at all, or exhibit any sense of rhythm.

If you can't get down on the dance floor and wiggle your fanny or you can't enjoy the dance (I saw Rudolph Nureyev dance with Margot Fonteyn), at least enjoy the New Zealand rugby team performing a challenging haka against the French team:

and more:

Now we get the news that reagan and nixon criticized people for dancing, when dancing is embedded in cultures worldwide as a sign of joy, sorrow, and challenge.

Last edited:

I too hate commercials.

Dumb thread. There is no reference to any commercial. What has just played is a commercial for life insurance and one for a drug. Now it's "budget blinds." Moreover, the OP does not explain what "tribal dancing" is.

I do notice that there are some people in western culture who have trouble dancing, particularly white males, who seem very stiff. Some of them do not seem even able to raise their arms out from their sides, make any expansive movements at all, or exhibit any sense of rhythm.

If you can't get down on the dance floor and wiggle your fanny or you can't enjoy the dance (I saw Rudolph Nureyev dance with Margot Fonteyn), at least enjoy the New Zealand rugby team performing a challenging haka against the French team:

and more:

Now we get the news that reagan and nixon criticized people for dancing, when dancing is embedded in cultures worldwide as a sign of joy, sorrow, and challenge.

I played rugby. And watching the haka will definitely get you pumped.

and more:

Would you like to see some of the tribal dancing?

African tribal dancing...……………...……………………………...………………….American tribal dancing...…………….every year we move farther and farther way from the civilized way of life.

You neglect to explain why this is not a "civilized way of life." Come on. We are living with trump and pence. Neither civilized.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You neglect to explain why this is not a "civilized way of life." Come on. We are living with trump and pence. Neither civilized.
Fuck off, you notice in the two videos very similar dance styles. Language is much better in Africa than in the US because they over there dont F bomb every 2nd word. Their culture is also about killing their neighbors because then they can take what they want from them, sounds like our inner cities where liberals have been in charge for decades. Then when it is shown all this blight from savagery, the liberals resort to the usual playbook.

liberal-playbook-1-ignore-facts-that-hurt-your-position-2-5474789.png

Fuck off, you notice in the two videos very similar dance styles. Language is much better in Africa than in the US because they over there dont F bomb every 2nd word. Their culture is also about killing their neighbors because then they can take what they want from them, sounds like our inner cities where liberals have been in charge for decades. Then when it is shown all this blight from savagery, the liberals resort to the usual playbook.

View attachment 272301
You are a nut case! What in the hell are you talking about? The so-called "F bomb" is said in the U.S. every day, thousands of times, even by members of the honorable U.S. Marine Corps and its veterans. Don't blame me if you can't dance and just stand there shivering in your suit. Why can't you even move your body? The videos you posted mean absolutely nothing. I can't help it if your ass is so tight that you can't even do yoga or perform the five most basic ballet positions. What is eating you? You are not even comfortable in your own skin.

and more:

I played rugby. And watching the haka will definitely get you pumped.

The haka shows that men of all races can move their bodies to express themselves. The white men in the U.S. seem to have a problem with movement. Once, when I was at a Native American meeting with my ex-hubby, Viet Nam vet, sponsored by the Dept. of the Interior, they called out all veterans to dance a dance of honor. Only veterans were allowed to dance.I had to shove him out there into the ring. Simple two-step.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
.....I was watching Dancing With the Stars one time and a black choreographer said they should dance like monkeys --serious

Forum List

Back