The coming crackdown on all free speech

Meet the Restrict Act, which is gaining momentum in both parties.

Any time you hear the word "Bipartisan support", be very scared.

How does 20 years in prison sound for violating speech that the government deems "bad"?
I stated my concern about this a month or two ago.
It's getting the foot in the door. That is the key, once that
is done, then the expansion begins.

Meet the Restrict Act, which is gaining momentum in both parties.

Any time you hear the word "Bipartisan support", be very scared.

How does 20 years in prison sound for violating speech that the government deems "bad"?
You mean like when you whined because you didn't think you were allowed to say Merry Christmas?

Speech is already highly restricted now; this isn't even new news. Banana republics do this as a matter of routine. Democrats will have no problem with it. They will get rid of any opposition via any method; they have no principles.

They tried this with the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act.

Luckily the court struck it down.

Democrats are pro censorship and censorship is anti American.

If you have a different view on covid then Democrats for example, they work to censor you.

Both parties like it which means the GOP has plans for limiting your speech rights too dummy....
Interesting, but that really doesn't answer the question, does it? What can you say now that you won't be able to say later?

Interesting, but that really doesn't answer the question, does it? What can you say now that you won't be able to say later?
Will you support more censorship?

If Americans says mask don't work, should democrats be able to silence them?

Ever hear of "hate speech?" Who determines what is hateful? I don't even know why I respond to your posts. You're a puget sound produced moron and don't deserve the time of day.
Your answer wasn't very specific, was it? Typically you MAGAs are quick to repeat some conspiracy theory claim, but when it comes to saying what it really means, you got nothing.

Your answer wasn't very specific, was it? Typically you MAGAs are quick to repeat some conspiracy theory claim, but when it comes to saying what it really means, you got nothing.
One common definition of hate speech is "any form of expression through which speakers intend to vilify, humiliate or incite hatred against a group or a class of persons on the basis of race, religion, skin color, sexual identity, gender identity, ethnicity, disability or national origin."
That ^^ is hate speech moron. The first amendment of the constitution has been circumvented to spare you morons feelings. Grow a pair you fucking pussy.

If you have a different view on covid then Democrats for example, they work to censor you.
It's to the point now that anyone talking about wanting free speech is referred to as a radical right wing loon.

But masks do work. Just ask any surgeon as he's going into the ER. Those arrogant bastards don't do anything they don't think is a good idea.
Should democrats be allowed to censor Americans who say mask don't work?

There seems to be more and more to censor every year.

Things to censor include negative talk about vaccines, the Climate agenda and the gender crap.

More to come I'm sure.

Forum List

Back