The Color of School Closures

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
431929_10151572594795970_1175803048_n.jpg

Discuss.

Seems like the school closures are very focused...eerily so:eusa_eh:

They say that twice is a coincidence and three times is a pattern. I dont know what 26, 23 and 54 is but it ain't a coincidence

Being as Philly and Chicago are mostly black by vast majority... remember Obama gettin 100% of the vote in many Philly districts??

Of course the schools there being close will affect Blacks the most.

In New York there are more than twice as many Black students than there are White... So the Majority of the Students, Black, are being affected more than the minority, White.

I don't see a conspiracy here.

Now these blacks will be shunted off to white/asian schools and destroy those schools too. Blacks can't do anything right outside of pro sports.

Discuss.

Are you really that desperate for a battle with eeeeevil whitey?
Do you really want to go here?..
All of these cities are run by democrats. The party black people vote for in virtual lockstep.
Most of the people in the respective governments of each of these cities are of racial minority groups.
So, you want to change your bullshit theory?
The facts.....Chicago has enough schools for over 500,000 students. There are about 400,000 students in the system. Many of the buildings to be closed are at less than half capacity.
Philadelphia has similar problems. NYC is closing schools due to fiscal issues. The City is also closing FDNY Stations and combining NYPD Precincts.
Perhaps in your mind there is a great white conspiracy here. In your mind.

Discuss.

Are you really that desperate for a battle with eeeeevil whitey?
Do you really want to go here?..
All of these cities are run by democrats. The party black people vote for in virtual lockstep.
Most of the people in the respective governments of each of these cities are of racial minority groups.
So, you want to change your bullshit theory?
The facts.....Chicago has enough schools for over 500,000 students. There are about 400,000 students in the system. Many of the buildings to be closed are at less than half capacity.
Philadelphia has similar problems. NYC is closing schools due to fiscal issues. The City is also closing FDNY Stations and combining NYPD Precincts.
Perhaps in your mind there is a great white conspiracy here. In your mind.

No, the majority of school closings are in urban areas and mostly affect the poor and minorities. And your problem with that is...what?
So it's the Democrats fault, let me hear you say that again when you go on one of your "blacks blame everyone" responses and I'll point to you blaming the Dems...Of course your blame is cool tho
No, I don't change anything about my story because you haven't addressed anything in it...I didn't mention Dems or Repubs, YOU did
Great, I appreciate those facts but that has nothing to do with the OP. I don't care WHY they are closing the schools...I'm concerned with the LOCATION of these school closings.

And your problem with that is...what?

My guess?, lack of funds, lack of good teachers willing to teach in those areas, lack of parental involvement, a school filled with an extreme range of students who dont function well together.

All good guesses and I think you're correct but urban schools always lack funds, always lack good teachers (remember "Lean on Me") and still it continues. Like I said twice is a coincidence but decades is a pattern.

My guess?, lack of funds, lack of good teachers willing to teach in those areas, lack of parental involvement, a school filled with an extreme range of students who dont function well together.

All good guesses and I think you're correct but urban schools always lack funds, always lack good teachers (remember "Lean on Me") and still it continues. Like I said twice is a coincidence but decades is a pattern.

It's a white man conspiracy to hold the black man down.

It's a white man conspiracy to hold the black man down.

Thanks, you've proven that any discussion that involves race is not one you are equipped to have. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back