The Civil War Of 2016: U.S. Military Officers Told To Plan To Fight Americans...

Your question has been properly answered. So now I am asking you: who do you think should be making that decision. Please do not tell us that it is you.

I think "eligible voters" should be able to make that decision. And yes, as one (are you scared), that would be "me".

So you want a true lefty democracy. OK, now we know. You believe in popular opinion not the law.

The question has been properly answered for you: the answer, is not you.

the question was who is (responsible for determining if the judicial branch is fullfilling its duties), not: who is not?

I can understand why that is difficult for you, it involves, consideration.

Try reading the Constitution

We did not want judges to be subject to the whims of the voters in deciding what was right. That is why they are appointed and can serve for life. Courts may swing to the right and back to the left but they usually eventually get it right

As for one you who doesn't think the Constitution is law I suggest you read it.

the question was who is (responsible for determining if the judicial branch is fullfilling its duties), not: who is not?

I can understand why that is difficult for you, it involves, consideration.

We did not want judges to be subject to the whims of the voters in deciding what was right. That is why they are appointed and can serve for life. Courts may swing to the right and back to the left but they usually eventually get it right

If you read the document you will find a framework for our government and restrictions on how government may treat it's citizens

There are no laws

But as I asked before.....you are free to point some out

If you read the document you will find a framework for our government and restrictions on how government may treat it's citizens

There are no laws

Article 6 is written as This Constitution shall be the law of the land, and yes what makes it law is because it's dictates to the government what it can and cannot not do.

There are no laws

Article 6 is written as This Constitution shall be the law of the land, and yes what makes it law is because it's dictates to the government what it can and cannot not do.

Article 6 is not a law. Name a part of the Constitution that can be enforced as a law

I know you can't because you have never read it

And RW thumps bigrebnc like a big drum: ka-boom.

bigreb, do you believe in popular lefty democracy to decide what the Constitution means?

There are no laws

Article 6 is not a law. Name a part of the Constitution that can be enforced as a law

Article 6 is law for the government

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.
Article VI | U.S. Constitution | LII / Legal Information Institute

I neg repped bigreb for being an idiot who believes in popular lefty democracy to decide what the constitution means. What an idiot.

:lol: you are a mere coward who runs away when confronted, you always have here, and I gather you always have run away in Lost Gap, NC :lol: just a simple coward

I neg repped bigreb for being an idiot who believes in popular lefty democracy to decide what the constitution means. What an idiot.

:eusa_whistle: you'll always be an idiot, sad that you think you have to point that fact out all the time.

All debts contracted and engagements entered into, before the adoption of this Constitution, shall be as valid against the United States under this Constitution, as under the Confederation.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding.

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the members of the several state legislatures, and all executive and judicial officers, both of the United States and of the several states, shall be bound by oath or affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.

Where is the law in what you posted?

Nowhere in the Constitution is there an enforceable law on Americans. It provides a broad framework of Government and restrictions on Government power

Laws must be constructed by Congress and meet the framework of the Constitution. But the Constitution itself does not contain laws

Read it some time

Where is the law in what you posted?

Nowhere in the Constitution is there an enforceable law on Americans. It provides a broad framework of Government and restrictions on Government power

Laws must be constructed by Congress and meet the framework of the Constitution. But the Constitution itself does not contain laws

Read it some time
Don't blame me for your stupidity and lack of comprehension skills. I posted the laws that the government must follow it's call the U.S. Constitution the supreme law of the land. Art. 6.

bigreb has been drinking all day and now this evening and has forgot his question and does not even realize others have made him look like an idiot, yet again.

Spamming yet again. You do that when you drink, because you can't think anymore. :lol:

Doan' mattah none, bigeb, doan' mattah none.

What spam? You're just too cowardly to answer the question so you call it spam.
Being a coward is what you do best being a coward is someone who will not answer a question.
Stop drinking
You rise up against the Constitution, bigrebnc, you will be put down.

What's stopping you from going after the government? since they have already done that?
And according to you it's not the law so no biggie right?
Answer the question

Forum List

Back