The City Of Rats

So many rats in NYC, on the street and in the halls of power.

NYC Rats Are Attacking Outdoor Diners After Starving During Pandemic

The democrats have raised and unleashed no-shit Biblical plagues all across America. Speaking fairly, ten years ago I never would have imagined democrats or any other political party could have devolved the areas they govern into such medievalism in the modern world. A part of me believes such urban nightmare realms should be walled off and left to rot in their own plague putrescence. The other part of me, however, thinks we need to roll regular Army armored divisions into their centers and clean them up.

Out here in the woods the rats like to nest in idle automobiles and chew up the wiring and the interior. Shall we have the armor division come and clean up this place also?..

"Any mammals, if you take the food away you’re going to have abnormal behavior show up really quick," an urban rodentologist, Dr. Bobby Corrigan, said to Gothamist.

gothamist was always my favorite site to get kicked off of :p
Friggin uppity Manhattanite commies ..they let right wingers on now since wnyc took over...but the same commies are there ...picking on Walter the Russian as usual

When the food trucks stop running stand back and watch what the larger 2 legged mammals do
nycsooooon.jpg

We had a good run as the 20th centuries rome at its height eh

I worry about my brother ..I dont want him to get caught in a shitstorm
He's almost 60 ...he's not a street brawler like he was when we were kids ...he let him self go a little ...not the muscles he used to have

He won't friggin leave

Forum List

Back