The chirren have no ride

Covid mania........amd crappy wages.....great opportunity for private schools.
We don't have this problem. The Republicans phased out most of the busses for our school system. If you live within 1 mile of the school, no busing. 6 years old? Gotta walk the mile. Middle school? 1.25 miles.

We don't have this problem. The Republicans phased out most of the busses for our school system. If you live within 1 mile of the school, no busing. 6 years old? Gotta walk the mile. Middle school? 1.25 miles.
Pretty sure its the same here

Nothing at all! The entire world is just exactly like your little postage stamp area of the world decades ago. Silly me.
Why? Is the world now full of children eating monsters? America was a much more violent place in the 1980's and 90's than it is now. You left fags never met a state appropriated 'protective measure' you didn't love.

Oh protect meeeeee! Protect meeee government!!!

Everyone wants to eat my kiiiids!!!!

Bitches.

Why? Is the world now full of children eating monsters? America was a much more violent place in the 1980's and 90's than it is now. You left fags never met a state appropriated 'protective measure' you didn't love.

Bitches.
Oh boy, spazboi is going into another tailspin. You don't seem very well educated. Maybe you should have continued walking to school.

Oh boy, spazboi is going into another tailspin. You don't seem very well educated. Maybe you should have continued walking to school.
No spaz about it. You left siders are government slaves. You don't know how to wipe your own ass without a gubmint issued instruction manual.

Even when I was a kid and we lived in Kensington area of Philly before we moved out of the inner city. I still walked the two city blocks to my school.

Were there junkies, and bums, and hookers oh my? Yeap. Sometimes.

Man...the whole country has gone full faggot.

If people had only the number of children THEY, themselves, can support, most of our school 'funding' problems would be manageable.

Instead, a lot of people load up on kids and welfare, and then expect their neighbors to feed, clothe, supply, and transport them. Now we're even going to send them free money every month.

Anyone else getting sick of these irresponsible cocksuckers?

Time to increase the pay, then the drivers will come out like crazy workers are getting wiser.

Bitches.

How many children do you have?

Employers with good reputations as places to work can find all the help they need. The rest? They have self-inflicted problems, which along with wages at 30% or less of what minimum wage would be adjusted for real inflation, means nobody will bother applying.

How many children do you have?
Immaterial. That's like stating I need to buy a Chrysler to fully understand what a POS they are.

Kids are coddled beyond any reasonable measure, and a mark of a weak society. Our society is very weak. Kids, can walk a couple blocks to school.

However, I wouldn't expect a dripping vag like you to understand that.

Last edited:
I know a suitable candidate ...

rs-196042-Otto_Disc.jpg

Forum List

Back