The Chinese are coming, the Chinese are coming!

We knew this was coming

If libs cared about America they would not buy chinese

Figures that you'd be a pimp for the CCP.
Still have you MAGA hat? Look at the tag and where it was made. Got any of that shit that Ivanka sells here? Look at the tag and see where it was made. Guess what products had zero tariffs on them. You fucked up kissers of the orange ass have a world view that is so far from reality that you will never get back.

more cheaply made shit?....
Let us hope so. But then, maybe we should remember the lesson that Japan gave us concerning autos. I remember the first Datsuns that came over. Pretty wimpy. The came the 240Z. Then the Toyotas and Hondas. We may get the same kind of lesson from China.

BYD are known firetraps. That's why their transit buses never do well here.
ICE vehicles are known firetraps. 31 ICE vehicle fires reported per hour.

"On average, 31 highway vehicle fires were reported per hour. These fires killed one person a day. Ninety-three percent of reported fires and 92% of vehicle fire deaths involved highway-type vehicles such as cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles."

Just an awful lot of Tesla's patents concerning EV's are open. Musk wanted to encourage competition to speed the transition to clean vehicles and energy. So it was not stolen, it was a gift. Too bad legacy auto companies here and in Europe were so slow to take it up.
Like I said "or given" which you of course edited out.

Still have you MAGA hat? Look at the tag and where it was made.
MAGA hats are made in California.

I'm well aware that you extremely easily super stupid brainwashed low IQ fools believe that practically anything the fake news media feeds into your ignorant ass is 100% truthful.

And this is merely another incident in a series of prolonged incidents. A continuing pattern of very strange and disturbing behavior. You seem to purposefully try to lie in damn near every post you ever post at USMB.

The fake news media claimed that Trump was producing MAGA hats in a foreign country, but in reality the hats were being produced in California.

Idiots such as yourself will constantly lie regarding the subject over and over and over again, ad nauseum.

You've simply been flat out busted for lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

You're a lying subhuman pathetic disgusting piece of totally worthless trash.

Last edited:
Just an awful lot of Tesla's patents concerning EV's are open. Musk wanted to encourage competition to speed the transition to clean vehicles and energy. So it was not stolen, it was a gift. Too bad legacy auto companies here and in Europe were so slow to take it up.
If you knew the potential environmental damage that can be done with EV Battery manufacturing you might think twice about the wisdom in letting a nation like China beat us at it.....this dream of bringing China into our fold was and still is a dangerous idea....for both humans and the planet...they already killed millions of people by taking on virus research....with our tax dollars.....so just how cozy with China do you want us to be?....

MAGA hats are made in California.

I'm well aware that you extremely easily super stupid brainwashed low IQ fools believe that practically anything the fake news media feeds to your ignorant ass is 100% truthful.

And this is just another case. The fake news media claimed that Trump was producing MAGA hats in a foreign country, but in reality the hats were being produced in California.

Yet idiots such as yourself will constantly lie regarding the subject over and over and over again, ad nauseum.

You've simply been flat out busted for lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

You're a lying subhuman pathetic disgusting piece of totally worthless trash.
Half wrong. The hat I saw apparently was not an official hat.

Forum List

Back