The China government is reportedly encouraging their people to stock up on daily necessities in case of an emergency.

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012

Published November 3, 2021.​

The China government is reportedly encouraging their people to stock up on daily necessities in case of an emergency.

I wonder why. :eusa_think:

Doesn't everybody keep emergency survival supplies?

There is a reason for this---whether xi wants the world to know or not..right now.

I suggest we in america do the same.

I think the Chinese are wondering why too. The government has a tendency of saying things, and then not really explaining, which then becomes a farce as it's pointless.

And most people eat fresh food. How are they going to stock up anyway?

Western world Sanctions are coming? A new Covid22? Concerns of worldwide food shortages from drought or other things affecting them?

I've been collecting food and water. I have enough ammo.

Highly recommend y'all do the same. For those in apts.....sterno and camp stoves. Nothing that needs eggs and milk and stuff. Just add water items. Matches, etc.

They expect another COVID outbreak and communities going into quarantine again.

There is a reason for this---whether xi wants the world to know or not..right now.

I suggest we in america do the same.

Yes, in this case China is acting responsibly telling its citizens to get prepared and the Brandon/Biden Administration is making light of the situation.

You mean an extra bottle of whiskey in the bottom drawer of your desk?
Or half a lid on the back of the shelf in the closet, next to a nice tasteful cool smoking ceramic bong.

Forum List

Back