The CCP must be removed

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
What we need to do is to stop foreign agents (in this case, the CCP) from buying up U.S. farmland. The last thing we need are foreign adversaries having control of our farms.

China continues to wage war on the United States (and the world) and we continue to nothing about it.

It is time. It is time to remove Xi Jinping and the CCP. There is no place for communism in the 21st Century. None.

And how do you expect to remove him, smart arse? Take all your guns over and blast them away? How about we wage war on them and walk away defeated again like Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan?

Have you noticed to two powers America fears are both communist? Yet you think little old you is to solve the problem as simple as you say?
Why don't you simply go back to sleep and dream about something else.

China continues to wage war on the United States (and the world) and we continue to nothing about it.

It is time. It is time to remove Xi Jinping and the CCP. There is no place for communism in the 21st Century. None.

I have news for you, China has been pure capitalist for about 20 years now.

Then why didn't Trump do it?

Oh' that's right, Trump and his cult loved the idea.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

And I have news for you. Does this sound like a capitalist system in China?
You know nothing.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets, a price system, private property and the recognition of property rights, voluntary exchange and wage labor. In a capitalist market economy, decision-making and investments are determined by owners of wealth, property, or production ability in capital and financial markets—whereas prices and the distribution of goods and services are mainly determined by competition in goods and services markets.

And I have news for you. Does this sound like a capitalist system in China?
You know nothing.

Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.Central characteristics of capitalism include capital accumulation, competitive markets, a price system, private property and the recognition of property rights, voluntary exchange and wage labor. In a capitalist market economy, decision-making and investments are determined by owners of wealth, property, or production ability in capital and financial markets—whereas prices and the distribution of goods and services are mainly determined by competition in goods and services markets.

This article is not actionable. Please find one that talks about shipments like these that got through and where they are being distributed. So I can go and, ah, report them.

Without even reading that, you have notice they do not have democracy.
It is a primary requirement for capitalism.

Whilst I acknowledge tber e are privately owned businesses there, the CCP have ultimate control over the lot.
That is not capitalism.=
Capitalism has nothing at all to do with democracy.
Capitalism defined by the employee - employer relationship.
The employer dictates what to produce, how to produce, where to produce, etc. Employees arent involved with those decisions in capitalism.

The employer dictates what to produce, how to produce, where to produce, etc. Employees arent involved with those decisions in capitalism.
You left out a whole bunch of stuff.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.
First remove Biden and Nazi Pisslosi

Capitalism has nothing at all to do with democracy.
When the government is everyone's employer, you are a slave. Democracy is a farce.

Forum List

Back