The CCP must be removed

Go ahead and tell me, liar. I'll tell you what I have personally done after you do. ...
What you've "personally done" is show the world you're a pussy who would rather see 1.4 billion suffer than have to experience the slightest inconvenience in any capacity.

You love your job with the 50 Cent Army so you don't want to see the CCP removed.

Oh…sorry! Forgot that members of the CCP 50 Cent Army are committed strictly to the state.

The rest of us were out today celebrating our mothers and wives for the amazing things they do for our families.

Not likely something a statist such as yourself could possibly understand.

Let’s go big mouth. I am waiting.
Oh…sorry! Forgot that members of the CCP 50 Cent Army are committed strictly to the state.

The rest of us were out today celebrating our mothers and wives for the amazing things they do for our families.

Still waiting....
Oh…sorry! Forgot that members of the CCP 50 Cent Army are committed strictly to the state. That has to suck ass :laugh:

Yeah…spent many hours today celebrating my mother and my wife. You’ll be waiting a long time. I would suggest you Google “Mother’s Day” but the CCP you love controls Google in China :laugh:
You could save yourself further embarrassment by just admitting that you are full of it and have NEVER done ANYTHING to support your big talk.

Forum List

Back