The CCP must be removed

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community ban together and permanently remove Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.

Multi-national corporations and their shareholders don't agree, and in fact fully support and endorse the CCP and want to turn the U.S> over to them.

I come across these posts reading that we need to do something, but they don't have the next step defined.

Easy, you're supposed to drink more beer and put more gas in the riding lawn mower and tool around the yard repeating some more worthless rhetoric and make big noises about what 'everybody else' needs to do, usually involving babbling for tax breaks for people who don't need them and complaining about all the Americans who won't work for 15 cents an hour and make your dividend checks a lot bigger. After that you're supposed to be all amazed n stuff and whine about how right wingers lose elections to lunatics and gangsters like Biden and Harris and a psycho freak show like Pelosi got to be your Speaker of the House in Congress.

First you would have to learn what communism is. Because Russia was never communist. It was state capitalism under Stalin.
“State capitalism” :lmao:

That’s literally like saying, “Joseph Stalin wasn’t a man. He was male” :lmao:

(Psst…state “capitalism” is communism)

Easy, you're supposed to drink more beer and put more gas in the riding lawn mower and tool around the yard repeating some more worthless rhetoric and make big noises about what 'everybody else' needs to do, usually involving babbling for tax breaks for people who don't need them and complaining about all the Americans who won't work for 15 cents an hour and make your dividend checks a lot bigger. After that you're supposed to be all amazed n stuff and whine about how right wingers lose elections to lunatics and gangsters like Biden and Harris and a psycho freak show like Pelosi got to be your Speaker of the House in Congress.
I outlined the incredibly simple solution in post #39.

Multi-national corporations and their shareholders don't agree, and in fact fully support and endorse the CCP and want to turn the U.S. over to them.
Thankfully though, corporations don’t run the United States. So what they want doesn’t really matter.

There is absolutely no place in the 21st century for communism. None.

It is time the entire international community permanently removes Xi Jinping and the CCP from power.

Do you gain something by just repeating your own post over and over endlessly?
As a member of China’s 50 Cent Army, I’m sure it’s hard for you to grasp why anyone would make a post without being paid for it.

I would suggest not trying to understand. For starters, your English isn’t good enough. Has to be hard to understand concepts when you haven’t mastered the language the concepts are written in.

....For starters, your English isn’t good enough. Has to be hard to understand concepts when you haven’t mastered the language the concepts are written in.

If you worked on it for the rest of your life, you couldn't hope to master the English language to the extent that I have.

Forum List

Back