The cause of WWIII in two pictures

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What would do f....... NATO if for example new members of Warsaw Pact would became Canada and Mexico and Russian nukes were stationed in Ottawa?
NATO as the exclusive club of psychopaths, satanists and freaks ( first of all Stoltenberg ) broke all agreements with Russia, not only refused to dissolve itself ( like Warsaw Pact it did) but also is boldly moving into the East and non stop lying about alleged 'Russian agression'
To avoid WWIII NATO shall be dissolved and its 'leaders' send to psychiatric hospitals.

b1tYUY81_1iOjryl-LP-i_JEwR0lxgG2MrTwwbv6KJltC1csSeNkoVN-xS9BMVnP1oeoViqIfhOrkWAM4x6ryByfx_JIC5mf4fnxodZoJ-E30a15CdhuoEF1x_BOg0RGnJF9G8nn4Vkd

CI3nRshWIAA8Jzp.jpg

That first sentence is kinda fucked up. Wanna fix it?

That said...yeah....if the Bahamas began a military buildup with Chinese backing there I doubt the US would be happy

I’ll agree with this to some extent. We lost our shit when Russia tried to install nukes in Cuba back in the 60’s. But we expect them to look the other way when we encircle their country.

I’ll agree with this to some extent. We lost our shit when Russia tried to install nukes in Cuba back in the 60’s. But we expect them to look the other way when we encircle their country.

NATO & Co fervently believe Russians are idiots

So, what do you propose? To backtrack from Europe and allow Russia to draw their lines there as they please?
Actually - yes. They'll mess in almost useless Eastern Europe, and the USA will take/keep oil-rich Venezuela, lithium-rich Bolivia, pretty important Taiwan, say nothing about preventing us from another Cuban Missile crisis, or nuclear-sharing crisis with Iran.
It's a good chance to buy something for nothing (except ego of some euro-centrists).
So, there is a choice - real money or fake ego.
I would prefer to earn real money. Stupid Dems, likely, will prefer fake ego and showing off.

So, what do you propose? To backtrack from Europe and allow Russia to draw their lines there as they please?
What do you propose? To start another round of sanction, which will destroy European (and may be American) economy, but hardly really hurt Russia? Or to start a nuclear war which the USA, right now, can't win?

We should get out of the business of protecting other countries and fighting other people's wars for them.

We could start by withdrawing all our troops from Europe.

Trump was on a path to do that before Potatohead stole the election.

What do you propose? To start another round of sanction, which will destroy European (and may be American) economy, but hardly really hurt Russia? Or to start a nuclear war which the USA, right now, can't win?

Don't forget the only players are Russia and USA, lackeys and clowns from EU decide nothing.
Look for example the new German 'government', a bunch of corrupted good-for-nothing poor educated liars and sadistic clowns.
Biden needs WWIII to avoid midterm election which dems will lose.
Additionally is's another depopulation program if the 'vaccine' deliverers results not so quick as expected.

We should get out of the business of protecting other countries and fighting other people's wars for them.

Who are 'we'?
You like hundred of millions ordinary Americans decide nothing.
Corrupted scum 'politicians', lying whore presstitutes, 'experts', satanist and Freemasons together with their hidden masters run the country.

The only valid propose would be when Putin stops empty talking with enemies and invest more time and money in unstoppable nukes.
He shall include Novorossia into Russia and cut all all ties with Ukraine.
No one ruble shall cross the border of the enemy #3 ( after USA and Germany)

Even if NATO signs this agreement in one week it becomes toilet paper.
NATO can understand only one language: unstoppable nukes

Russian draft documents on legal security guarantees from the United States and NATO​

Who are 'we'?
You like hundred of millions ordinary Americans decide nothing.
Corrupted scum 'politicians', lying whore presstitutes, 'experts', satanist and Freemasons together with their hidden masters run the country.
The US military should be guarding the US Southern border, not the South Korea border.

I don't know where you got a silly idea that they won't hurt Russia. I hope you won't cite the current sanctions as an example, which are mostly imitation.

What I propose? Start negotiations with the Russians. And to draw a line what is acceptable and what is not. And to make counter-proposals. Every possible solution will be a two way road.

I don't know where you got a silly idea that they won't hurt Russia. I hope you won't cite the current sanctions as an example, which are mostly imitation.
Sure. First of all, any possible (or even impossible) sanctions can't hurt Russia as much as a sudden nuclear (or precise nonnuclear counterforce) strike, which, as they believe, is on stake.
Second, with the active Chinese and Indian support, western sanctions can cause only some inconvenience, not hunger or something.
Third, any significant sanctions against Russia will cause collapse of the EU, and will be perfect coup de grâce for 'Atlantic solidarity'.

What I propose? Start negotiations with the Russians. And to draw a line what is acceptable and what is not. And to make counter-proposals. Every possible solution will be a two way road.
They already suggested 'two way road' - the USA withdraw their nukes from Europe, Russia withdraw nukes from Syria (and other abroad bases), and don't start nuclear sharing with Iran, DPRK or anybody else, don't send Colonel Li Xi-Qing with his bombers into China to bomb Taiwan, Okinawa or Guam.

Actually - yes. They'll mess in almost useless Eastern Europe, and the USA will take/keep oil-rich Venezuela, lithium-rich Bolivia, pretty important Taiwan, say nothing about preventing us from another Cuban Missile crisis, or nuclear-sharing crisis with Iran.
It's a good chance to buy something for nothing (except ego of some euro-centrists).
So, there is a choice - real money or fake ego.
I would prefer to earn real money. Stupid Dems, likely, will prefer fake ego and showing off.
Your view is quite childish, really. Who told you that Venezuela and Bolivia will fall into the US sphere? And that China won't use this space?

You Russians don't get a simple fact that this is not about the US and Russian spheres of influence, but about the US and China's ones.

Your view is quite childish, really. Who told you that Venezuela and Bolivia will fall into the US sphere? And that China won't use this space?

You Russians don't get a simple fact that this is not about the US and Russian spheres of influence, but about the US and China's ones.
Yes, that's exactly what they mean - the USA can make a non-agression pact with Russia and then deal with China only. Or the USA can refuse such a generous proposal and then try to make deal with China+Russia (likely - on the much worse terms).

don't you think your proposal is too childish after Putin has been proposing to the West to compromise for 20 years and the West rejected any kind of compromise, keeping advancing Eastwards, including making a coup in Ukraine? :)
Ukrainians seem to be so infantile :)

Yes, that's exactly what they mean - the USA can make a non-agression pact with Russia and then deal with China only. Or the USA can refuse such a generous proposal and then try to make deal with China+Russia (likely - on the much worse terms).
They make this deal or not. The time will show. What matters is on what terms this deal can be reached. If Russia wants NATO to restrict a number of weapons on its territory, then I can expect NATO will demand the same from Russia (with regard of its European part).

Forum List

Back