The cause of the attached chart...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Below is the result of this statement Sept 12,2020 by Biden:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Now most of the illegals that heard this heard only Biden say "surge to the border!"

Some of you will attempt to excuse the statement as being over emphasis... but tell that to the illegals.

Also, how many of you supporters have heard this by the way?

Borderillegalcrossings092623.png

The "remain in Mexico" policy was directed towards those seeking LAWFUL entry into the United States ... once the policy was discontinued, these folks came into the US seeking political asylum ... that's a LAWFUL activity ... while they wait for a determination on their individual case, they're allowed to remain LAWFULLY in the United States ... these are the people Red States are bussing to Blue States ... LAWFULLY ... Yeah ... it's a bad Law ... and Congress WILL NOT fix it ...

But that's different from "Illegal immigrants" crossing the border with alligator suitcases full of fentanyl ... those alligators were an endangered species ... and that's "illegal" to bring into the United States under Fish and Wildlife regulations ...

The "remain in Mexico" policy was directed towards those seeking LAWFUL entry into the United States ... once the policy was discontinued, these folks came into the US seeking political asylum ... that's a LAWFUL activity ... while they wait for a determination on their individual case, they're allowed to remain LAWFULLY in the United States ... these are the people Red States are bussing to Blue States ... LAWFULLY ... Yeah ... it's a bad Law ... and Congress WILL NOT fix it ...

But that's different from "Illegal immigrants" crossing the border with alligator suitcases full of fentanyl ... those alligators were an endangered species ... and that's "illegal" to bring into the United States under Fish and Wildlife regulations ...
Remain in Mexico gave the government time to weed out those, the vast majority, that did not qualify for asylum. If those fake asylum seekers fail to appear at their hearings, they are illegals, if they did not qualify and stay, they are illegals. You folks are idiots for supporting this nonsense.

My reason for this post was a simple illustration of the biased MSM does NOT acknowledge the primary motivation of these illegals was Biden's "surge to the border"... idiotic statement! This is the same kind of idiotic statement Biden made in September 19,2020...

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

This dumb ass comment created the main excuse for raising gas prices...as executives like the
Chevron CEO said...
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.
’”
www.theenergymix.com

Remain in Mexico gave the government time to weed out those, the vast majority, that did not qualify for asylum. If those fake asylum seekers fail to appear at their hearings, they are illegals, if they did not qualify and stay, they are illegals. You folks are idiots for supporting this nonsense.

Then change the Law ... I don't support this nonsense either BUT we do have to follow the law ...

If the procedures using Section 42 worked so well, why hasn't Congress enacted these policies into law? ...

Forum List

Back