The Case For Pence to be GOP Nominee:If Pence loses, there'd be no riot, his supporters are not psychopaths & he lacks Trump's cult leader personality

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I would 1000% love if mike pence was the republican nominee for president. Please run him. He was the dynamo behind all the accomplishments of the Trump administration, then landed the plane safely. RUN MIKE RUN!

Trump is going to be elected for the 3rd time.

I would 1000% love if mike pence was the republican nominee for president. Please run him. He was the dynamo behind all the accomplishments of the Trump administration, then landed the plane safely. RUN MIKE RUN!

Go fuck yourself loser, all you want is a pussified progressives republican who will bend over and take it up the ass, just like we saw when he decided not to postpone the election results so the states could conduct further investigations.

thanks for proveing to the entire world what a dumbass you are the fact every real americans knows it just the opposite,on the contraty that PENCE is the one that is a cult member.only commies would say RUN MIKE RUN.he HATES America,he is a RINO. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back