The Carolina's and their love of Trump.......

Trump has something to gain personally from doing his duty in the Carolina’s. He won’t abandon them like he did PR.
PR's goverment did them wrong. They were sent what was needed, the goverment let it rot. But go ahead and keep hating for no reason. Lol
Every statistic you can find shows a drastically weaker response by Trump’s government for PR than for Texas a few weeks earlier. Trump also did not mock the suffering of Texans and toss personal attacks at their leaders, either. And look at you adding an “lol.” You guys have been so gleeful over the deaths in PR. You are trash.

Well for starters it's a freaking island to begin with. FEMA was the first responder and the ONLY responder because the morons who run the government there had no plans whatsoever to help their people. Their electrical grid sucked from years of neglect. Ditto their infrastructure.

Pathetic government. Their officials need to be bitch slapped into another galaxy for being the idiots that they are .
No plan?!!!! Puerto Rico has survived countless hurricanes because THEY HAVE PLANS. This was a natural disaster, an unprecendented 2 powerful hurricanes in a span of a few weeks! GO FUCK YOURSELF. If your loved ones are ever trapped in a similar situation, I will laugh in your face for the way you spit on mine.
A great representation of liberal tolerance. You see this time the chick that runs PR hates Trump. So the supplies didn't get to the poor citizens. All because of liberal politics.

Amazing how Trump has gathered up enough love and concern for his american citizens to not only show up with promises of rebuilding and federal funds, but unlike the folks of PR, paper towels stayed on air force one.....Trump came with cash promises and federal personel...ah, the color of love looks whiter every day!!

RACIST comment.

Amazing how Trump has gathered up enough love and concern for his american citizens to not only show up with promises of rebuilding and federal funds, but unlike the folks of PR, paper towels stayed on air force one.....Trump came with cash promises and federal personel...ah, the color of love looks whiter every day!!

You’re a sad sad person, no matter what it’s Trump hate, you didn’t take long to pull out the race card, I listened to the same speech and no were did Trump say anything about color your TDS is at record levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is really too stupid to understand that many black people have died in North Carolina. One was a month old infant boy! These hurricanes are indiscriminate as to race or sex or age! The people in North Carolina are now up and running helping each other! That’s the way it’s done in the South! People help people. The great northern elitists don’t understand that behavior!

Trump has something to gain personally from doing his duty in the Carolina’s. He won’t abandon them like he did PR.
How did he abandon P.R.?
Whan was the last time he had anything to do with PR, other than to mock or insult the people there?
What does it matter? Supplies were sent in a timely manner and P.R. Fucked it up. Does a President need to concentrate on a particular territory daily?
What does it matter??? He’s their President! And his message has been to ignore the death and suffering of HIS OWN PEOPLE.

Bullshit. He sent in rescue crews and supplies and has provided billions in aid to the moronic government of PR.

PR's goverment did them wrong. They were sent what was needed, the goverment let it rot. But go ahead and keep hating for no reason. Lol
Every statistic you can find shows a drastically weaker response by Trump’s government for PR than for Texas a few weeks earlier. Trump also did not mock the suffering of Texans and toss personal attacks at their leaders, either. And look at you adding an “lol.” You guys have been so gleeful over the deaths in PR. You are trash.

Well for starters it's a freaking island to begin with. FEMA was the first responder and the ONLY responder because the morons who run the government there had no plans whatsoever to help their people. Their electrical grid sucked from years of neglect. Ditto their infrastructure.

Pathetic government. Their officials need to be bitch slapped into another galaxy for being the idiots that they are .
No plan?!!!! Puerto Rico has survived countless hurricanes because THEY HAVE PLANS. This was a natural disaster, an unprecendented 2 powerful hurricanes in a span of a few weeks! GO FUCK YOURSELF. If your loved ones are ever trapped in a similar situation, I will laugh in your face for the way you spit on mine.
A great representation of liberal tolerance. You see this time the chick that runs PR hates Trump. So the supplies didn't get to the poor citizens. All because of liberal politics.
San Juan was up and running fast, you embarrassing fucking moron.

So they are complaining about what? They don’t seem to be able to count even!

Thousands dead and millions suffering, troll.

Suffering from what?

It took a year to count from 64 to just under 3000 are they suffering from lack of math abilities or are they trying to extract more money?

There were almost a million bottles of water that sat in the sun so long, it went bad. She should have to pay us back for that. So you saying san juan was up and running. You saying Trump did good?

The Pussy grabber see's an election coming and women at his heels....anybody with a brain can see the man is out to enhance himself.
Remember when Republicans blasted Obama for his good response to Sandy? These motherfuckers are terrible.
Just touching the Obama lost you elections......apple and oranges.

He stayed on Air Force one and threw paper towels? Link?
You are so entrenched with alternative facts, just responding to you makes my stomach churn. Either learn to pay attention or put my black fat ass on ignore, I'm so sick of you

Democrats:

Turning natural disasters into racial issues since 2005.

Kinda like that kneeling shit or the Charletteville shit, eh?

0949E8CE-AA65-4136-AFB8-29A3E3993F9F.gif
He stayed on Air Force one and threw paper towels? Link?
You are so entrenched with alternative facts, just responding to you makes my stomach churn. Either learn to pay attention or put my black fat ass on ignore, I'm so sick of you
I will.

She said

Somebody decipher this because evidently I can’t! :)

Yep! He is mighty white.

Body of baby boy swept away by Florence floodwaters found

Last edited:

Forum List

Back