The Carolina's and their love of Trump.......

Trump has something to gain personally from doing his duty in the Carolina’s. He won’t abandon them like he did PR.
PR's goverment did them wrong. They were sent what was needed, the goverment let it rot. But go ahead and keep hating for no reason. Lol
The facts speak for themselves.....the shit sat there because they didn't have the gas to reach people, its not like here in the US, a lot of the people needing help were and still are cut off from mainstreet. I saw the bottled water, bad situation for everybody in PR...but we'll never know the truth, cause speaking up causes Trump to get mad.
Too funny.

The shit sat there because the local governments had an agenda against Trump. It didn't hurt that they were already as corrupt as corrupt can be.

Trump has something to gain personally from doing his duty in the Carolina’s. He won’t abandon them like he did PR.
PR's goverment did them wrong. They were sent what was needed, the goverment let it rot. But go ahead and keep hating for no reason. Lol
The facts speak for themselves.....the shit sat there because they didn't have the gas to reach people, its not like here in the US, a lot of the people needing help were and still are cut off from mainstreet. I saw the bottled water, bad situation for everybody in PR...but we'll never know the truth, cause speaking up causes Trump to get mad.
I never heard a request for gas. The thing is that woman that runs PR hatesTrump and let her people suffer to make Trump look bad.
She’s an idiot out on good behavior. Pay no attention.

Every statistic you can find shows a drastically weaker response by Trump’s government for PR than for Texas a few weeks earlier. Trump also did not mock the suffering of Texans and toss personal attacks at their leaders, either. And look at you adding an “lol.” You guys have been so gleeful over the deaths in PR. You are trash.
I'm laughing at your hatred you have for everything. I'm a happy guy. I hate to tell you but not giving your own people the aid they are sent, is pure evil. Just think you are supporting the bitch.

Draft dodger Donnie to the rescue, is he throwing paper towels again or grabbing women's private parts, a man for all reasons for sure. See book below for a interesting piece on the South.

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

'Donnie John Trump in 558 days has lied 4,229 times, an increase of 978 in just two months. That’s an overall average of nearly 7.6 fake and false claims a day.' 08/2018

"Reconstruction pitted "poor white trash" against newly freed slaves, which factored in the rise of eugenics–-a widely popular movement embraced by Theodore Roosevelt that targeted poor whites for sterilization. These poor were at the heart of New Deal reforms and LBJ’s Great Society; they haunt us in reality TV shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. Marginalized as a class, "white trash" have always been at or near the center of major political debates over the character of the American identity. We acknowledge racial injustice as an ugly stain on our nation’s history. With Isenberg’s landmark book, we will have to face the truth about the enduring, malevolent nature of class as well."

White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America by Nancy Isenberg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because over 50 billion dollars given to PR to date isn't good enough for you left wing whackos. That's some fucking abandonment.
PR got 50 billion dollars? They don’t even pay federal income tax! I would say President Trump and the American taxpayers were quite generous!

Every statistic you can find shows a drastically weaker response by Trump’s government for PR than for Texas a few weeks earlier. Trump also did not mock the suffering of Texans and toss personal attacks at their leaders, either. And look at you adding an “lol.” You guys have been so gleeful over the deaths in PR. You are trash.

Well for starters it's a freaking island to begin with. FEMA was the first responder and the ONLY responder because the morons who run the government there had no plans whatsoever to help their people. Their electrical grid sucked from years of neglect. Ditto their infrastructure.

Pathetic government. Their officials need to be bitch slapped into another galaxy for being the idiots that they are .

How did he abandon P.R.?
Whan was the last time he had anything to do with PR, other than to mock or insult the people there?
What does it matter? Supplies were sent in a timely manner and P.R. Fucked it up. Does a President need to concentrate on a particular territory daily?

Draft dodger Donnie to the rescue, is he throwing paper towels again or grabbing women's private parts, a man for all reasons for sure. See book below for a interesting piece on the South.

'Donnie John Trump in 558 days has lied 4,229 times, an increase of 978 in just two months. That’s an overall average of nearly 7.6 fake and false claims a day.' 08/2018

"Reconstruction pitted "poor white trash" against newly freed slaves, which factored in the rise of eugenics–-a widely popular movement embraced by Theodore Roosevelt that targeted poor whites for sterilization. These poor were at the heart of New Deal reforms and LBJ’s Great Society; they haunt us in reality TV shows like Here Comes Honey Boo Boo and Duck Dynasty. Marginalized as a class, "white trash" have always been at or near the center of major political debates over the character of the American identity. We acknowledge racial injustice as an ugly stain on our nation’s history. With Isenberg’s landmark book, we will have to face the truth about the enduring, malevolent nature of class as well."

Racist post!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Because over 50 billion dollars given to PR to date isn't good enough for you left wing whackos. That's some fucking abandonment.
You invented that money figure and thousands of my fellow Americans dead and millions of them still suffering is NOT good enough, you trash Canadian.

You really are an idiot. Any person that says he is walking around grabbing women’s private parts just shows they have no point or true fact.

How did he abandon P.R.?
Whan was the last time he had anything to do with PR, other than to mock or insult the people there?
What does it matter? Supplies were sent in a timely manner and P.R. Fucked it up. Does a President need to concentrate on a particular territory daily?
What does it matter??? He’s their President! And his message has been to ignore the death and suffering of HIS OWN PEOPLE.

You invented that money figure and thousands of my fellow Americans dead and millions of them still suffering is NOT good enough, you trash Canadian.
Who invented the money figure?

PR got 50 billion dollars? They don’t even pay federal income tax! I would say President Trump and the American taxpayers were quite generous!

36.5 right after Maria. And yes we're talking billions. 10 billion from HUD and more. OMG they are just so neglected according to that bitch mayor of San Juan.

:lol:

Some neglect eh?

Amazing how Trump has gathered up enough love and concern for his american citizens to not only show up with promises of rebuilding and federal funds, but unlike the folks of PR, paper towels stayed on air force one.....Trump came with cash promises and federal personel...ah, the color of love looks whiter every day!!

You’re a sad sad person, no matter what it’s Trump hate, you didn’t take long to pull out the race card, I listened to the same speech and no were did Trump say anything about color your TDS is at record levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did he abandon P.R.?
What does it matter??? He’s their President! And his message has been to ignore the death and suffering of HIS OWN PEOPLE.
No it hasn’t. What does it matter the last time he talked about it? Why aren’t you outraged at the ones that created said death and suffering?

Well for starters it's a freaking island to begin with. FEMA was the first responder and the ONLY responder because the morons who run the government there had no plans whatsoever to help their people. Their electrical grid sucked from years of neglect. Ditto their infrastructure.

Pathetic government. Their officials need to be bitch slapped into another galaxy for being the idiots that they are .
No plan?!!!! Puerto Rico has survived countless hurricanes because THEY HAVE PLANS. This was a natural disaster, an unprecendented 2 powerful hurricanes in a span of a few weeks! GO FUCK YOURSELF. If your loved ones are ever trapped in a similar situation, I will laugh in your face for the way you spit on mine.

How did he abandon P.R.?
No it hasn’t. What does it matter the last time he talked about it? Why aren’t you outraged at the ones that created said death and suffering?
Irma and Maria are not people you despicable ****

36.5 right after Maria. And yes we're talking billions. 10 billion from HUD and more. OMG they are just so neglected according to that bitch mayor of San Juan.

Some neglect eh?

And don’t forget all the supplies they just let sit there and ruin, and the $8,000,000 that just vanished from PR by theirs politicians. But it’s all Trumps fault!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some neglect eh?
You can’t logic with these people

How did he abandon P.R.?
Irma and Maria are not people you despicable ****
I didn’t say they were. Are you on shock therapy?

Forum List

Back