The caravan myth

Fake news. Like the President, I'm allowed to call anything I wish "fake news", right?

Only if you've got "The Delusion" bad. And are a terminal case.. I'd cut you a BIT of slack. But if you just want to be ignored and stay politically irrelevant -- and continuing the whining -- it's just pity you get..

So Trump is terminally delusional? And that is why you cut the blob some slack?

You're just thrilled that I'm responding to your hallucinations -- aintcha?

Topic is the 1500 folks a day just waltzing into the US without checking in.. And the people ORGANIZING these caravans ON TOP of that number.

Hate to tell ya --- it affects you.. But moreover, it affects every other immigrant that seeks to do it RIGHT and come here legally..

If you're government doesn't do it's PRIMARY Constitutional duties --- a sane rational person just can not "ignore it"... I'd be like super liberal on immigration --- IF MY FUCKING GOVT DID ITS JOB...

I like messing around with morons. You fit the bill nicely.

Like your guy's defense of the blob's lies, I simply prefer to claim it doesn't effect me so I don't have to care. Your hysteria about a bunch of gardeners and nannies coming into the nation is fun to watch though.

More please.

Now you bore me -- bye bye. Probably should find a thread that interests you then.

Doesn't affect me...so I get to pretend like it's not a big issue...like you guys do when Trump lies to your face. Deal?
At least you admit that it IS a big issue.

For those who think the caravan doesn't affect them >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Wildfires

19. Litter

Doesn't affect me...so I get to pretend like it's not a big issue...like you guys do when Trump lies to your face. Deal?
At least you admit that it IS a big issue.

For those who think the caravan doesn't affect them >>>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

17. Influx of terrorists.

18. Wildfires

19. Litter

Like how you guys handle trump's lies....
Doesn't affect me
Don't care.

Perhaps when you start caring about one, we will care about the other. LOL

Fake news. Like the President, I'm allowed to call anything I wish "fake news", right?

Only if you've got "The Delusion" bad. And are a terminal case.. I'd cut you a BIT of slack. But if you just want to be ignored and stay politically irrelevant -- and continuing the whining -- it's just pity you get..

So Trump is terminally delusional? And that is why you cut the blob some slack?

You're just thrilled that I'm responding to your hallucinations -- aintcha?

Topic is the 1500 folks a day just waltzing into the US without checking in.. And the people ORGANIZING these caravans ON TOP of that number.

Hate to tell ya --- it affects you.. But moreover, it affects every other immigrant that seeks to do it RIGHT and come here legally..

If you're government doesn't do it's PRIMARY Constitutional duties --- a sane rational person just can not "ignore it"... I'd be like super liberal on immigration --- IF MY FUCKING GOVT DID ITS JOB...

I like messing around with morons. You fit the bill nicely.

Like your guy's defense of the blob's lies, I simply prefer to claim it doesn't effect me so I don't have to care. Your hysteria about a bunch of gardeners and nannies coming into the nation is fun to watch though.

More please.

Now you bore me -- bye bye. Probably should find a thread that interests you then.

Oh well, I had my fun with you. Thanks for the laughs.

Them coming here affects all of us.

We will be the ones paying for their stupid asses.

Cornholio is an idiot.

Forum List

Back