"The CAMPAIGN To Impeach Donald Trump Has Begun" -WAPO Jan 20,2017

Right. Look, the WashPo was bought up by publicly subsidized Amazon oligarch Jeff Bezos. Then Bezos enters into a deal with the CIA worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Then he hires in an ex-CIA operative to push endless war from the editorial page. A real "leftist" commie rag ain't it.

#TheLargerIssue

Hello. Keeping it 100% REAL, Factual & Respectful!

Will impeaching Donald Trump #EndHate, as well as end potentially life scarring generational CHILD ABUSE embraced by our Nation's FEMALE dominated, INTRA-RACIAL #DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing #ProBlack community?

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou - 412,583 views

_Donald Trump, IMPEACH, PRO BLACK HATE_2.png
Donald Trump,, Ben Carson SILENT.png

Peace.

Right. Look, the WashPo was bought up by publicly subsidized Amazon oligarch Jeff Bezos. Then Bezos enters into a deal with the CIA worth 3 times what he paid for the paper. Then he hires in an ex-CIA operative to push endless war from the editorial page. A real "leftist" commie rag ain't it.
Yup and yet amazingly they called the out the Democrats on what their Impeachment plan was right from the jump. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Yup and yet amazingly they called the out the Democrats on what their Impeachment plan was right from the jump. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

Perhaps the public is nuts and the corporate state media machine is all very Edward L Bernays about the public.

Forum List

Back