The bright side for me about the corona virus cancelling sports this year

Youre just a hater if thats really your reasons. You hate greatness.

I retired from being a brady fan when he lost to the eagles

Lebron has always tried to stack the deck in his favor and now it was all for nothing
All players try to stack the deck. Lebron just triggers the haters for some reason.

I personally could care less about Brady but he is the GOAT of QB's now.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ
All played with HOF players and or had an HOF coach.

Not Isiah and Dirk

If you are going to use his name, learn to spell it, please!

ZEKE

1. NBA season will likely not return and lebron wont get his ring and will be a year older in 2021

2. NFL season will be cancelled and Tom Brady wont get to play football until he is 44 in 2021

Just thinking about this makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood

While so many people are worried if they will be in financial ruin and if love ones will die it is great to have you remind us the most important things in life...

I deal with a crisis in my way and you deal with it in your way

The good thing about sports cancellation is that it will force people to explore focusing on other things rather than how these hundreds of strangers play childrens' games.

Maybe People will get off their asses for all those afternoons and DO something, rather than WATCHING other people doing something.

The best thing about Football Season has always been that golf courses are relatively empty when a Big Game is playing. Which is why I think Thursday, Monday, and Sunday night football are an abomination. All NFL games should be played on Sunday afternoon. All college on Saturday afternoon. All HS on Friday afternoon.

Good thing I'm not the Dictator.

The good thing about sports cancellation is that it will force people to explore focusing on other things rather than how these hundreds of strangers play childrens' games.

Maybe People will get off their asses for all those afternoons and DO something, rather than WATCHING other people doing something.

The best thing about Football Season has always been that golf courses are relatively empty when a Big Game is playing. Which is why I think Thursday, Monday, and Sunday night football are an abomination. All NFL games should be played on Sunday afternoon. All college on Saturday afternoon. All HS on Friday afternoon.

Good thing I'm not the Dictator.

Sports is the "Toy Department of Human Life"

Forum List

Back