The bright side for me about the corona virus cancelling sports this year

Youre just a hater if thats really your reasons. You hate greatness.

I retired from being a brady fan when he lost to the eagles

Lebron has always tried to stack the deck in his favor and now it was all for nothing
All players try to stack the deck. Lebron just triggers the haters for some reason.

I personally could care less about Brady but he is the GOAT of QB's now.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Kobe
Duncan
Wade
Kobe had Shaq and then Gasol Bynum, and Odom

Wade had Shaq and then Lebron and Bosh

Duncan had David Robinson and Pop then Manu, Parker

shaq was OVER by time he got to Miami
Bullshit. He was still by far the most dominant big man in the game.

so the 2006 shaq was still dominant? LOL

Lebron has always tried to stack the deck in his favor and now it was all for nothing
All players try to stack the deck. Lebron just triggers the haters for some reason.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ
All played with HOF players and or had an HOF coach.

Not Isiah and Dirk
Isiah played with Dumars...a HOFer. Dirk only won one ring so he doesnt even count.

He still played his whole career with one team, never left after failure and has a finals mvp

Not the real stars
Like who?

Kobe
Duncan
Wade

2005 - 2006 he avg 20 and 10 and he was hurt. Thats they year Wade won his first ring.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk
Isiah played with Dumars...a HOFer. Dirk only won one ring so he doesnt even count.

He still played his whole career with one team, never left after failure and has a finals mvp
So what. Hes the only one and he only won 1 ring. Not even in the discussion. Besides his team got swept by an 8th seed in the playoffs one year. See why you need another superstar or HOFer?

Not the real stars
Like who?

Kobe
Duncan
Wade

2005 - 2006 he avg 20 and 10 and he was hurt. Thats they year Wade won his first ring.

I watched every game of that finals and it was all wade which is why he won finals MVP

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

So what. Hes the only one and he only won ring. Not even in the discussion. Besides his team got swept by an 8th seed in the playoffs one year.

Neither is lebron since he is a bitch who runs when things get tough

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

So what. Hes the only one and he only won ring. Not even in the discussion. Besides his team got swept by an 8th seed in the playoffs one year.

Lebron wins rings and gets to the finals like no other. If you dont put a team around him he leaves. I like how he doesnt believe in that silly shit you do about playing with whoever. Part of being a winner is wanting to win. If you stay on a team where the owner is not trying to improve youre a dumbass for doing so.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

Lebron wins rings and gets to the finals like no other. If you dont put a team around him he leaves. I like how he doesnt believe in that silly shit you do about playing with whoever. Part of being a winner is wanting to win. If you stay on a team where the owner is not trying to improve youre a dumbass for doing so.

When you create your own team so you can get to the finals a lot easier, the ring has a shit stain on it

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

When you create your own team so you can get to the finals a lot easier, the ring has a shit stain on it
Since he isnt the GM he cant create his own team. So that takes care of that.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

He just created the team he is on now by recruiting AD

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

Nope. The GM did that. No matter what Lebron wants the GM has to do the deal. Lebron, like every other player in the league wanted to play with another superstar and tried to recruit said superstar. They will all tell you themselves unless they are content with losing every year.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

Nope. The GM did that. No matter what Lebron wants the GM has to do the deal. Lebron, like every other player in the league wanted to play with another superstar and tried to recruit said superstar. They will all tell you themselves unless they are content with losing every year.

No you RAISE YOUR GAME to another level in order to get a ring like Dirk not leave to play with another star

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

No you RAISE YOUR GAME to another level in order to get a ring like Dirk not leave to play with another star
Why couldnt Dirk raise his level more than once?

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

He was 1-1 in the finals

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

He was 1-1 in the finals
and then he never got back there again.

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

He was 1-1 in the finals
and then he never got back there again.

dickhead only got there once as THE GUY. and was 0-1

1. NBA season will likely not return and lebron wont get his ring and will be a year older in 2021

2. NFL season will be cancelled and Tom Brady wont get to play football until he is 44 in 2021

Just thinking about this makes me feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooood

While so many people are worried if they will be in financial ruin and if love ones will die it is great to have you remind us the most important things in life...

Not the real stars
Like who?

Bird
Isiah
Magic
MJ

Not Isiah and Dirk

If you are going to use his name, learn to spell it, please!

Forum List

Back