The Boy Who Cried Wolf: Another day, another decision, another protest...it will backfire

I'm not speaking for anybody. They didn't vote for him. Please explain why you think they support him. Just because you want them to?

I don't know if they do or not, of course you don't either, they didn't vote. I do know more than voted for the bitch support the moratorium.

So you aren't even going to try to prove what I already said is wrong? Surprising that you could use such good judgement.

You've done that all by yourself, you don't need my help.

You can tell yourself that, but the fact remains that you can't prove anything I said is wrong. Coward.

Conversely you can't prove it right either. Well except for the math, where you just pulled numbers out of your ass, because there no way to verify how you quantified them.

What's to quantify? The final vote count has been widely published, and the U.S. Population is well known. I understand that arithmetic might be a problem for you, but you can get a kid to help you there. There is no reason to believe a person that didn't vote for Trump supports him or his agenda. What part is confusing you?

You silly thing. You think people are protesting because Hillary didn't win, and it has nothing to do with the unAmerican actions of that orange Clown. He is disrespectful to the democratic process. You really should pay more attention to what is happening instead of just letting right wing radio tell you what to think.

I live in Canada, we don't get Fox News here, just CNN. I am making this assessment after watching this process play out in real time. "Safe spaces", college professors attacking the president, celebrities crying, recounts from the Green Party, attempts to have the Electoral votes changed, I could go on and on.

This is about a particular policy, just as the next protest will be due to a particular policy or decision. Yet, it is always and constantly be about Trump and the dislike for him from those who didn't support him. It is unmatched in American history. There was a womans march last week, people didn't know why they were marching. They were asked on TV, and credit to CNN when they were pressed as to why they were marching, few had much to say, since Trump hadn't pushed a policy related to women.

We can pretend this is just about this particular policy, sorry, but I don't buy it. This has been a full court press from all sides for over a year, this is just the extension of it post the $1.3B failed campaign of Clinton. Again, he wasn't my first choice, but over time, I understood his position and began to respect it. I told my wife I could see him winning the election because people were just so upset. The statistics were undeniable, and fully 66% of the American people didn't like the direction the country was going in.

Some; not all, of these protesters over the last three months illustrate precisely why so many Americans want a shake up. There is a delusional denial of the reality of what America is experiencing, especially in regards ot abuses by foreign entities, via trade, security and otherwise.

There are no delusions about what that clown says he wants to do, and if you think people should wait until after he completes the disgusting changes he advocates until they protest, you'll just have to be disappointed. The man is an affront to what our country stands for, and the sooner he realizes how much of the country opposes him, the sooner he will back of on the crazier crap. That is, if he has any working brain cells.

Your problem is that you are clueless as to what this this Country stands for and President Trump isn't. The fact that he was elected and you weren't should have given you a hint that all is not as you think it is.

You silly thing. You think people are protesting because Hillary didn't win, and it has nothing to do with the unAmerican actions of that orange Clown. He is disrespectful to the democratic process. You really should pay more attention to what is happening instead of just letting right wing radio tell you what to think.

I live in Canada, we don't get Fox News here, just CNN. I am making this assessment after watching this process play out in real time. "Safe spaces", college professors attacking the president, celebrities crying, recounts from the Green Party, attempts to have the Electoral votes changed, I could go on and on.

This is about a particular policy, just as the next protest will be due to a particular policy or decision. Yet, it is always and constantly be about Trump and the dislike for him from those who didn't support him. It is unmatched in American history. There was a womans march last week, people didn't know why they were marching. They were asked on TV, and credit to CNN when they were pressed as to why they were marching, few had much to say, since Trump hadn't pushed a policy related to women.

We can pretend this is just about this particular policy, sorry, but I don't buy it. This has been a full court press from all sides for over a year, this is just the extension of it post the $1.3B failed campaign of Clinton. Again, he wasn't my first choice, but over time, I understood his position and began to respect it. I told my wife I could see him winning the election because people were just so upset. The statistics were undeniable, and fully 66% of the American people didn't like the direction the country was going in.

Some; not all, of these protesters over the last three months illustrate precisely why so many Americans want a shake up. There is a delusional denial of the reality of what America is experiencing, especially in regards ot abuses by foreign entities, via trade, security and otherwise.

There are no delusions about what that clown says he wants to do, and if you think people should wait until after he completes the disgusting changes he advocates until they protest, you'll just have to be disappointed. The man is an affront to what our country stands for, and the sooner he realizes how much of the country opposes him, the sooner he will back of on the crazier crap. That is, if he has any working brain cells.

Your problem is that you are clueless as to what this this Country stands for and President Trump isn't. The fact that he was elected and you weren't should have given you a hint that all is not as you think it is.

Really? You think just because he was elected (with fewer popular votes) everything he does is right, or he has the support of the majority of Americans? Did you feel that way when Obama was elected-----twice? Why do you feel differently this time?

I don't know if they do or not, of course you don't either, they didn't vote. I do know more than voted for the bitch support the moratorium.

So you aren't even going to try to prove what I already said is wrong? Surprising that you could use such good judgement.

You can tell yourself that, but the fact remains that you can't prove anything I said is wrong. Coward.

Conversely you can't prove it right either. Well except for the math, where you just pulled numbers out of your ass, because there no way to verify how you quantified them.

What's to quantify? The final vote count has been widely published, and the U.S. Population is well known. I understand that arithmetic might be a problem for you, but you can get a kid to help you there. There is no reason to believe a person that didn't vote for Trump supports him or his agenda. What part is confusing you?

Your ignorant assumption that everyone that didn't vote for Trump some how support your position, hell you're even counting people who voted for third parties. It's not confusing, it's asinine.

Your ignorant assumption that everyone that didn't vote for Trump some how support your position, hell you're even counting people who voted for third parties. It's not confusing, it's asinine.

I never said they supported my position. I said there is no reason to believe they support Trump's position. In fact, there is more reason to believe they don't. If they did, they would have voted for him. Pay attention.

Really? You think just because he was elected (with fewer popular votes) everything he does is right, or he has the support of the majority of Americans? Did you feel that way when Obama was elected-----twice? Why do you feel differently this time?

I didn't compare Trump with Obama I compared Trump's views of what America stands for with what you seem to think America stands for. The American people elected President Trump which shows considerable support for his views on the matter. What evidence do you have that anyone shares your's?

I didn't compare Trump with Obama I compared Trump's views of what America stands for with what you seem to think America stands for. The American people elected President Trump which shows considerable support for his views on the matter. What evidence do you have that anyone shares your's?
A lot of people voted for him to lock her up and for repeating totally bs propaganda.

I never said they supported my position. I said there is no reason to believe they support Trump's position. In fact, there is more reason to believe they don't. If they did, they would have voted for him. Pay attention.

You are aware you counted every man, woman, CHILD and non-citizen in the country, roughly half of which aren't eligible to vote in the first place. Are there no bounds to your hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.

Most Americans are beginning to tune out the Democrat Fake News and daily faux outrage. They're movin on. And that's what Trump needs to do.

You are aware you counted every man, woman, CHILD and non-citizen in the country, roughly half of which aren't eligible to vote in the first place. Are there no bounds to your hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.

There you are whining about the election again. I'm talking about the will of the people. It's clear that only about half of qualified citizens voted. That doesn't mean that the rest don't exist, or that their needs don't matter. Less than 20% gave any indication they supported Trump in any way. 1/5 does not constitute the will of the people.

There you are whining about the election again. I'm talking about the will of the people. It's clear that only about half of qualified citizens voted. That doesn't mean that the rest don't exist, or that their needs don't matter. Less than 20% gave any indication they supported Trump in any way. 1/5 does not constitute the will of the people.

And less than 20% supported your candidate, assuming the rest some how support your position is infantile. Now run along and take your hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty with you, I'm done.

And less than 20% supported your candidate, assuming the rest some how support your position is infantile. Now run along and take your hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty with you, I'm done.

My candidate lost. That's over, and she has nothing to do with this. Again,I never said they all agree with me. I said they give no indication that they agree with Trump.

My candidate lost. That's over, and she has nothing to do with this. Again,I never said they all agree with me. I said they give no indication that they agree with Trump.

Well child that's a lie, 57% support his moratorium, that's a long way form 19%.

This delusional reality is the one you think is going one. The United States is not the "wronged party" in any of this. Evil foreign entitites aren't forcing cheap goods on Americans, American Corporations are. They're buying crap merchandise from Third World countries and fools buy it.

You don't even know what's going on in Canada, much less the US.

Last edited:
Lol... you owe all the trees and foliage an apology!
You are clearly wasting their oxygen!

Unamerican.... disrespectful... democracy

A man who ran on a platform of hope and change.
Hope and change for what?
Fiscal responsibility, transparency,
changing the way Washington does business,
holding elected officials accountable

Yeah, how'd that hope and change work out?!

Disrespectful...Democracy

Silently approving and encouraging riots and chaos
being hired and payed for by one of their own.

Making the hacking and releasing of emails an issue,
not the damaging contents of the emails...
Yet, turning around and pardoning the remaining jail time
of a former military member who leaked Army documents

Not to mention, poo pooing away the fact that
Hillary instructed Huma to remove security headers,
from classified documents to keep them under the radar,
yet, claims she didn't know they were classified,
despite having Huma remove the classified coded headers

GET THE FUCK OUT OF TOWN!

Receiving MILLIONS of dollars from mostly
Middle Eastern governments through the Clinton foundation

Claiming white people who came out in droves
to vote for Trump were racist....
Obama wasn't saying that shit when droves of
blacks and whites came out to vote for him!

On and on I could go...
And, you're accusing Trump of being
Unamerican, disrespectful and mentioning Democracy?

Please, go fuck yourself...no one else will!

Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig
Your ass must be jealous of all the shit coming out of your mouth

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong
Prove you wrong? About what?....this....
Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Is Trump a liar?...Are Obama and Hillary liars?

Is Trump unqualified anymore then
Obama and Hillary were qualified?

Is Trump a pig?... well, when it comes to women,
yep...just like alot of guys are.

But, being a female that can hold her own,
guys like that don't phase me...
I'm notorious for turning the tables...
dick doesn't offend or intimidate me.

Is Obama a racist pig...you betcha!
Is Hillary a traitor pig with lipstick...damn straight!

Prove me wrong!

On and on I could go...

Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig.
Yep. You memorized all that crap pretty well, but it's still crap. Trump is a lying unqualified pig, and no matter how much you hate Obama, Trump is still a lying, unqualified pig

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong!
No evidence.

On and on I could go...

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong!
Why would I want to prove you wrong about Bill or Hillary or Obama? She lost, and Bill has been out of the running for a long time and Obama is too. Why are you whining about them? They are over. Trump is screwing up the country with his childish tweets, and lack of ability to even try to do the job. You OK with his stupid shit?

On and on I could go...

Prove me wrong.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong!
Why would I want to prove you wrong about Bill or Hillary or Obama? She lost, and Bill has been out of the running for a long time and Obama is too. Why are you whining about them? They are over. Trump is screwing up the country with his childish tweets, and lack of ability to even try to do the job. You OK with his stupid shit?
I'm not whining about Obama or Hillary...
and I never brought up Bill...Bill I liked.

You're whining
Screwing up the country?
Our country IS ALREADY screwed up!

Childish tweets... seems to serve its purpose
Out of curiosity...do you have a Twitter account?
Except for message boards, I am anti social networking
No Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest...
and, anything else I'm not aware of and hip to.
I don't even have a cell phone, who else can say that

He's not doing his job? Really, I think he's off to a nice start.
You tell me...what is the job of the President?
What is the job of our elected officials?

Forum List

Back